LIVERPOOL VS MIDDLESBROUGH - time to keep the run going

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby crazyhorse » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:48 pm

A good result - Boro on their day can beat most.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:52 pm

Was in block 202 today, the atmosphere up there is :censored:ing class apart compared to the daytripper infested 100's
well don lads for getting the songs sang. Becasue im normally in 108 or 105, the new songs take a few games to get going down there, whats this new Alonso song? to the tune of why dont you get a job by offspring maybe?
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby inistanbulwewonit5times » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:38 pm

my first post so go easy, i thought todays performance was great it just shows how far rafas influence on the team has come,we would maybe have lost such a game before but we are grinding results out and teams down. The defence looks awesome and i feel the front partnerships (discounting cisse) are working well,we now have different senarios for different types of game. Great result lads!!
inistanbulwewonit5times

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:45 pm

inistanbulwewonit5times wrote:my first post so go easy, i thought todays performance was great it just shows how far rafas influence on the team has come,we would maybe have lost such a game before but we are grinding results out and teams down. The defence looks awesome and i feel the front partnerships (discounting cisse) are working well,we now have different senarios for different types of game. Great result lads!!

Congratulations mate!! You have won a prize for the longest name on the forum!!
Please text 'winner' to 89911 or 089911 from outside the UK and claim your free digital camera!
Please note that failure to text will result in the camera being raffled for Sir Alex Fergusons retirement fund and will buy him a bottle of his favourite Scotch to make his nose redder!
Welcome to the forum :kungfu:
66-1120597113

Postby fivecups » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:45 pm

Brilliant day - Liverpool have a habit of not winning when Im there.

We completely dominated the match today, some of our passing and inter-play was superb. Last season we looked like a group of individuals, this year we look like a team. I'd have to say that Rafa is a genius.

Highlight today, apart from the goals: John Arne Riise's volley from Stevie's corner. Did you see the power of that shot? ???? ??? If that had gone in (and it nearly did) it would have been one of the best goals I've ever seen.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:46 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
inistanbulwewonit5times wrote:my first post so go easy, i thought todays performance was great it just shows how far rafas influence on the team has come,we would maybe have lost such a game before but we are grinding results out and teams down. The defence looks awesome and i feel the front partnerships (discounting cisse) are working well,we now have different senarios for different types of game. Great result lads!!

Please text 'winner' to 89911 or 089911 from outside the UK and claim your free digital camera!
Please note that failure to text will result in the camera being raffled for Sir Alex Fergusons retirement fund and will buy him a bottle of his favourite Scotch to make his nose redder!

Taxi for Barry :D
115-1073096938

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:52 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:

Long day mate!! Thats the early kick offs for ya! :nod
66-1120597113

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:54 pm

10 clean sheets in a row, not bad at all, come on the defence help pepe have a record breaking first season.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:03 pm

Top notch stuff from us. Boro were disgraceful once again, at least Wigan came to play where as Boro came for a point. Reina made two world class saves that helped us win the game.

We kept going and going until we got our deserved goal. Fecking pleased, Kewell was lively and Garcia made a difference when he came on.

Back four have been excellent but we still need cover for Carra and Sami.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby inistanbulwewonit5times » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:08 pm

I totally agree about the cover for carra and sami, you could hear the intake of breath when sammi went off as all our nightmares nearly came true, good job he came back out and was a giant again with carra in the final 20 mins. Just think josemi could have been coming on for an injured sammi !!!  :help
inistanbulwewonit5times

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:05 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:

Long day mate!! Thats the early kick offs for ya! :nod

:laugh: Good lad.
115-1073096938

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:22 pm

Hey anyway How goods our sammi :love:
Isnt he amazin feckin luv that fella comes back on to the loudest roar of the day with his bandage, and head the ball away to another almighty roar :D
Feckin love it.
OHHHHHHHHHHH SAMMI SAMMI.
SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI HYYPIA :buttrock
Just think this time last year Pellegrino and Josemi played :sniffle  No wonder borin Maclaren was p.issed off sore loser.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:41 pm

Sami was feckin awesoe today, especially taking that header straight after coming back on from the head injury.
Was it just me or did he look like Bert from sesame street

when he came back on with that bandage on his head.
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

(Couldn't find an online pic of sami from today to compare him with - Sorry!!!)
Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:43 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Sami was feckin awesoe today, especially taking that header straight after coming back on from the head injury.
Was it just me or did he look like Bert from sesame street

when he came back on with that bandage on his head.
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

(Couldn't find an online pic of sami from today to compare him with - Sorry!!!)

:laugh:  :laugh:
Wheres Ernie??
66-1120597113

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:46 pm

Good performance by Liverpool ..... CR played well, hope Rafa will get him in Jan ....
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion