Liverpool e season ticket - Birthday present

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:06 pm

Guys, today is my birthday.  My girlfriend got me a few bits, including tickets for last weeks Bolton game and Fifa 2004 for my Gameboy Advance. 

But the best was a Liverpool FC E-Season ticket.

I haven't registerd it yet, i'll do it later, do any of you have it, if you do, what is it like? 

I'm absolutely over the moon about it!!!!!!!!!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:58 pm

Happy Birthday mate! It'll be mine next Sunday :(  Make sure you slip the missus a "present" in way of thanks :;): :p

Get Pro Evolution Soccer 3 for the PS2 or now also available on the PC.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:12 pm

Owzat, she just read what you wrote and went "What's he mean?  Can I have a watch?  I hate not knowing the time."

You had to hear it.
jonnymac1979

Postby Chinesegirl » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:24 pm

Happy birthday!
Wow,you're 5 days older than Owen.
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:08 am

Chinesegirl wrote:Happy birthday!

Yeah, I know, and he's got about £21 million more than me according to Four Four Two magazine. 

Madness.  I could have played against him about ten years ago.  I had a small 2 week trial with Blackpool FC (don't laugh!!!) when I was 14.  Supersub, you must know Fred O' Donohue, he's a legend around those parts.  Supposed to play at Melwood, but injured myself in PE in school. 

Regret doesn't describe it.  Let's face it, he would have ran rings around me anyway.  Still, even at that age, the rumours done him justice.  He was that good as we all know.  All the kids knew about him where I grew up.  Steven Gerrard was a name the kids knew also even at 14 years of age.

I played against Steven Wright and Michael Ball a few times as a kid.  They both played for the same team.  Michael Ball was in a class of his own even back then, he was a central midfielder rather than a left sided player though.  Steven Wright lost nothing in the air.  I remember him well, he was a distinctive looking kid.
jonnymac1979

Postby leothelion » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:22 am

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO U WERE U LIKE ME AND TO INTERESTED IN DRINK FAGS AND WOMEN TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR FOOTBALL
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:41 am

Chinesegirl wrote:Happy birthday!

My birthday is the same day as Michael Owen - 14/12. I was pleased when I found that out! I am older than him and poorer. I do have fond memories of supporting LFC which are priceless though
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:05 pm

I share my birthday 23-11 with harpo marx.just thought id mention it as I felt left out.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:11 pm

harpo marx
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:44 pm

leothelion wrote:SO WHAT HAPPENED TO U WERE U LIKE ME AND TO INTERESTED IN DRINK FAGS AND WOMEN TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR FOOTBALL

Yeah, just lost the passion as I got older, and I realised there were other things to do.  Mad isn't it when you think back?
jonnymac1979

Postby leothelion » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:58 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
leothelion wrote:SO WHAT HAPPENED TO U WERE U LIKE ME AND TO INTERESTED IN DRINK FAGS AND WOMEN TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR FOOTBALL

Yeah, just lost the passion as I got older, and I realised there were other things to do.  Mad isn't it when you think back?

well forget about those other things now and start playing again your club needs you + others like you that will play for the love of the club  :laugh:
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:02 am

on my last birthday i got some second hand chewing gum and used toilet paper :(  :( !!the best presents ive ever had!!!!!!
(dont be sad for me ) :laugh:  :laugh:
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion