Lfc lose £22m - Big payoff for houllier and heskey

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Redrider » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:32 pm

Pleased to see that so many are concerned about the Financial Health of the Club, after all it is our money through the sale of Season Tickets and purchases of all the various TV subscriptions, magazines, clothing etc. from supporters ALL OVER THE WORLD, that keeps the club viable.
We should be concerned as to how the Financial Mangement team are using our Funds.
Personally, I am concerned at the waste on transfer fees, wrong players, wrong price, poor recovery on player sales. Agents taking our management to the cleaners etc. Real Madrid taking the p#ss out of us.
There is a lot to concern us. Do not be fooled by Parry's rosy statements, many would say just the same to gloss over the fact that they were doing a poor job.
I am concerned with the new stadium price, too much at £120m for 60,000 seats. Will the extra seats make that much difference, say £6m a year.  That takes 20 years to pay off without interest, can we afford this and a new highly paid team.
We need success to fill a bigger Stadium 80,000, built for the same price or less if we could put partisan bigotry aside and share with Everton, if they could afford it. ?
There are lot's of questions here ? You do not need to sensationalise to ask the questions and then question the answers.
Remember it's your money that they are using either to 'good effect' or just p#ss#ng away.
Keep alive lad's, don't just rely on trusting that it will be alright !  Look at Leeds, no joke. !!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby greenred » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:45 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Having been to games live and feeling proud of you CITY and the place where i live... LFC suprisingly represents (Liverpool as a city, to me the best place on the earth and HOME) and witnessed winning cups, crying when we were losing in cup finals and crying with joy at winning cup finals i can honestly say i it does have an effect. How can anyone who doesn't come from the place or love the city and club and respect its achievements love it?

If someone slates the only other thing i love as much as my family then i will take it personally. There is such a thing as constructive critisism, that isn't saying things like winning the FA Cup, League cup twice, Uefa cup, getting two the semi's of the CL, getting 82 points and finishing 2nd in the league, winning the super cup and charity shield area a disaster. For that same SUCCESS under rafa i would gladly give up my right to watch the game, for more SUCCESS than that i'd probably do something stupid.

I LOVE THIS CLUB!!! I don't like it, i'm not content with it, i don't want to be associated with it because its successful. ITS MY CLUB!!! I LOVE IT! End of.

Yawn fukkin yawn.You`re a broken record mate,we`ve heard it all before.Thick micks before,now its asians you have a problem with.Real Liverpool people have historically welcomed outsiders,its what makes them so unique.You`re something different though,not Liverpudlian at all.You remind me of those millwall fans,always first to bring race or religion into the argument.Ffs it wasnt even an argument at all.Totally beside the point but i first stood on the Kop in 1974.My grandfather brought me and we stood in the middle of this big teeming mass.I couldnt see a thing and i was terrified of getting crushed.The old fella hadnt got the strength to lift me but a big Liverpool supporter stuck me on his shoulders where i saw the whole match.I wasnt from Liverpool but him and those supporters made me feel like i was,and that filled me with pride.Why cant you be like that bloke stu?Everyone on here has a love of the club no matter where they come from,dont try to divide us all.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:06 pm

Bit of an over reaction going on here people, Stu never said it was about him being a different relegion, colour or creed, simply not being from Liverpool

Read the quote below muppet

little aisian ****** to slate memories like these is beyond belief

To me that's a racist comment.

And Stu whats a  AISIAN you tw@t? I assume you ment "Asian".
Last edited by A.B. on Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:08 pm

MODS LOCK THIS THREAD BEFORE IT GETS WORSE :down:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion