Lest we forget - Pledge

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redbeergoggles » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm

THE KOP PLEDGE
Always support the team, no matter how bad they are playing. If the team is doing badly, cheer even louder as they need your support even more.

If a player is struggling, sing his name louder and more often as he needs it.

If the opposition are the better side and perform well, appreciate it and give them the credit they are due.

THIS IS ANFIELD
THIS IS THE KOP PLEDGE
THAT WAS LEONMC0708 A POSTER NOT ADVERSE TO TALKING SENSE .
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby spion » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Yeah great in theory but in practice when do we start making our true feelings known? Against Wigan most of the Kop made paper planes out of the mosaic paper to help us ignore the dirge on the pitch. Fact is mate that unless we start putting some kind of run together somethings going to break. I love the fact that we are stoic & support the manager but when the manager in question is so publically going into melt down what do we do? I remember Houlliers last few months in charge & they are not unlike these.
spion

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:THE KOP PLEDGE
Always support the team, no matter how bad they are playing. If the team is doing badly, cheer even louder as they need your support even more.

If the opposition are the better side and perform well, appreciate it and give them the credit they are due.

THIS IS ANFIELD
THIS IS THE KOP PLEDGE

Agree 100% with this, if the statement is regarding being at the match.

If you have posted it though trying to point it out to people who dont do it on an internet forum then i dont agree with it at all.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby redbeergoggles » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:Agree 100% with this, if the statement is regarding being at the match.

If you have posted it though trying to point it out to people who dont do it on an internet forum then i dont agree with it at all.

No I posted it because it made a great deal of sense ,and its title should have made people aware of who it was directed at (KOP PLEDGE ) specifically for people who sit in the kop ,and nothing to do with the forum  ???
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:23 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:Agree 100% with this, if the statement is regarding being at the match.

No I posted it because it made a great deal of sense ,and its title should have made people aware of who it was directed at (KOP PLEDGE ) specifically for people who sit in the kop ,and nothing to do with the forum  ???

Then i agree with it 100% like i said.

Its just the way that you have been posting today i thought it may have been meant for people to be like that on here.

It would be a boring place if that was the case  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby tubby » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:26 pm

I don't think anyone here doesn't support he team itself. It's the manager some have a problem with. But some feelings have to be made known. If everyone was always supporting the manager no matter what we would still have Evans in charge.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:Then i agree with it 100% like i said.

Its just the way that you have been posting today i thought it may have been meant for people to be like that on here.

It would be a boring place if that was the case  :D

Ok  :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby redbeergoggles » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:39 pm

bavlondon wrote:I don't think anyone here doesn't support he team itself. It's the manager some have a problem with. But some feelings have to be made known. If everyone was always supporting the manager no matter what we would still have Evans in charge.

I agree ,but from Evans to Houllier there was  one constant that never fluctuated or indeed altered ,and that was the stability of the Board and its owners ,Benitez is the one Manager in Liverpool's recent history to have to battle on two fronts and endure the turmoil behind closed doors . 

While I might add keeping his dignity while all around him turns to shi- te  ,including the gutless players who disgrace our name
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Keris » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:56 am

Hear, hear :bowdown  :bowdown
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby chrisrafman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:01 am

I agree 100% with the kop pledge but when we are in the sh1t we are in now we have to stand up and let our feelings known
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby babu » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:22 am

we can win the next 20 games in a row !!!

its half time at istanbul, you know what to do.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am

Rafa has proven that he keeps on doing the same mistake and he allowed himself to do so especially pairing Lucas and Masch. If you allow yourself (the one in control and power) in a situation where mistake/accident often happen, you only have yourself to blame.

But please Rafa, prove me wrong and give us second half of Istanbul on the EPL.
shawnk

Postby andy_g » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 am

redbeergoggles wrote:Always support the team, no matter how bad they are playing. If the team is doing badly, cheer even louder as they need your support even more.

if the fans find themselves doing item number 3 more often than not its hardly surprising that many find it harder to stick to items number 1 and 2

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Octsky » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 am

redbeergoggles wrote:
bavlondon wrote:I don't think anyone here doesn't support he team itself. It's the manager some have a problem with. But some feelings have to be made known. If everyone was always supporting the manager no matter what we would still have Evans in charge.

I agree ,but from Evans to Houllier there was  one constant that never fluctuated or indeed altered ,and that was the stability of the Board and its owners ,Benitez is the one Manager in Liverpool's recent history to have to battle on two fronts and endure the turmoil behind closed doors . 

While I might add keeping his dignity while all around him turns to shi- te  ,including the gutless players who disgrace our name

Granted, Rafa did fantastic last season, when we have sh1.t owners, his job on the line etc etc yet we managed to whack RM at home, did a good final last 12 games run.

But we did lost to Portmouth, which untill this morning then i noticed that they are at the bottom of the table.

Is this acceptable??
If a chef has a good ingredients, good kitchen wares and yet always cook out disgusting meals, will u sack the chef?

Rafa is like a stock trader who had luck with his trading system for a few years in the market, but the market has since evolved, and the trading system no longer works. Instead of thinking of new ways to trade, the trader still believe in his system and keep throwing good money after bad into losing trades. What happens eventually is self explanatory.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 am

redbeergoggles wrote:THE KOP PLEDGE

THIS IS ANFIELD
THIS IS THE KOP PLEDGE

It doesn't say anything about blindly following a failing manager though does it?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion