Last day of the prem tomorrow

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat May 14, 2005 11:19 pm

It was one hell of a weird day today, no checking on results, no looking who could over take us or who we could over take.
I know that last sunday f@cked it up for us but still it was weird  .
tomorrow last games of the prem I know weve had loads of dissapointments this season and some major highs in contrast to the last 4 seasons.
Its quite sad really isnt it, i wont know what to do with meself no footie for nearly 3 months  :sleep
It feels a bit sureal and unrealistic just as the rafalution started it has to come to an end till late august, i know we have a CL cup final to look forward to but I am sure going to miss us not playing for a few months.
the forum will be dead probably over the next few weeks. But I am really looking forward to see what new players arrive cant wait exciting times ahead for us under rafa, hopefully next season he will have sussed the prem out abit more, and we wont have another list of heavy away defeats next season.
And hopefully no friggen injuries like weve had this season :veryangry .

It seems like somethings over i cant explain it :(
but hopefully i will be able to see us on the Reds pre season tour, that was great at the beginning of this season staying up till 4 watching us  celtic 5-0  :buttrock in the States.

Great times ahead for us i feel roll on 2005-2006 where we are going to see the mighty reds playing classy pass and move football like weve never seen them before  :buttrock
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat May 14, 2005 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun May 15, 2005 12:39 am

Roll on new season i say.
I didnt have that high expectations for this one even before the injury list that looked like it had come out of the Somme battle and Owen transfer.
While not making 4th is a bitter pill, the CL final far exceeded anything that i could possibly dream of.
Next season with hopefully a normal injury list, plus a year under Rafa tactical guile and the players he wants not wants he to left to him should make for a great and glorious red season
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sun May 15, 2005 7:01 am

lets look forward to the next season.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sun May 15, 2005 7:02 am

Hate the break between seasons. I belive that season should start a week after the last one ended. :laugh:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun May 15, 2005 8:48 am

Pablo_Escobar wrote:Hate the break between seasons. I belive that season should start a week after the last one ended. :laugh:

Yer  :angry: let them have a weeks holiday I say, we need football  :angry:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun May 15, 2005 8:54 am

we'll definitely be a massive challege in PL next season
100% guaranteed
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Sun May 15, 2005 12:39 pm

I wanna see who RB buys this season i hope it's gud players how much will he get 4 transfers any way?
joependo

Postby Gareth G » Sun May 15, 2005 1:03 pm

I'm sort of glad this season has come to an end, Rafa has the time to get shot of the time wasters now and sort the team out to play quality football next year consistantly. This time of the year I look forward to hearing the rumours and the excitment you get when you hear of a new player signing, only this time there will be no doubt on whether or not we've bought good lol.

CGGY you have to find something to preoccupy your brain for 2 and half months. For me, I used to race Motocross which helped keep my mind of it, but now that I don't I'm going to have to find a new hobby lol. :D :D
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion