Keane speaks

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sir Roger » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 am

Sabre wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:I think it's time that the Rafa-bashers just accepted that Keane was a mardy, jumped-up little squirt who believed himself to be better than he really was. He couldn't accept the bit-part role his talent deserved, and stropped his way out of the club.

My guess is that he read about Tottenham's interest in the papers, and this got a few texts and calls from his old teammates and Redders himself going, and it culminated in him demanding to leave at the last minute.

I do not for one second accept the notion that Rafa booted him out on a whim.

If you are referring to me as a "Rafa basher" because I question some of his logic and decisions I accept that. If you are calling me that name because I dont like him or want him out I do not accept it. It is a bit of a harsh and misleading title in the first place but I can live with it because I dont see anything wrong in disagreeing with someone for the right reasons.
Like I have said before the are subtleties that some dont seem to understand. Not everything is black and white: For and against, good or bad.
Rafa apologists seem to want to defend anything and everything he says or does, no matter what, and attack those who either point out his mistakes or even voice their concerns about his judgement.
I dont believe its healthy to merely agree with everything a person says without question. Nodding dogs are no use to anyone.
It could be argued that Rafa has listened to the things the likes of me has said and taken it on board which is why we are doing as well as we are at the minute. On the other hand he might not listen to anyone and is a stubborn, ignorant, arrogant man who does what he wants, when he wants, regardless of anyones advice or opinion. Who knows?
I give him credit for being an incredibly intelligent and powerful man who can manipulate the situations he and those around him are in. Which is why I believe the keane saga turned out like it did.
You may want to simplify it by just saying "keane was shi.te and had to go" Thats up to you. I credit Rafa with dealing with the situation his way and eventually getting what he wanted. Not really "Rafa bashing" but there you go
:;):

Here's a lil tip jay jay, If you don't want to be labeled as basher, don't put labels like apologists yourself.

Also, stop saying that people don't understand, because the fact is, that from where I sit, you look pretty clueless about football. You don't seem to understand things that are pretty obvious to me.

I'm sure you'll agree that if I repeat the above paragraph every post  it can reach to be tiring no?

Then, stop doing it. Sooner better than later. Thank you.

P.S. It's ok you don't seem to understand the basics of debating with a lot of people and respect their opinions, but I'm an optimist guy, and I think you're clever enough to rectify: don't tell the people that they don't seem to understand  :;):

Ola!
Ha
jay jay?
No comprendo?
Is that better?

"From where you sit I look pretty clueless about football"
:laugh:
Yeah right... I havent got a clue.
:nod
Some people do see things in black and white. I dont. No hay problema.
I think I do respect others opinions. I might disagree with them but I respect them.
Repeating every paragraph can reach to be tiring yes.
Thank you for your opinion
De nada
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:05 am

I think I do respect others opinions. I might disagree with them but I respect them.

Where I come from, if you disagree with me, I won't say you don't seem to understand  subtleties. That's a bit disrespecful.

Rather, I'll simply say that you see things different to me.

Can you see the difference Jay Jay? (1)

(1) Look the forum index. You're welcome. :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:46 pm

s@int wrote:
redbeergoggles wrote:
s@int wrote:
redbeergoggles wrote:Is it a Scouse thing fella ,because you didnt get on with Leon either did you ? seem to remember quite a few spats between you two . :D

I always got on very well with Leon, we disagreed at times but then again people who are passionate about football often do. If he ever comes back just ask him. So don't think its just because you are a scouser that I don't like you. I wouldn't like you no matter where you came from.  :D

No! people who are passionate about football go the match fella.   :D Not sit in their room and talk a good game  ???

I was going the game before you were out of nappies (and no I don't mean last week) I went my first game in 1968 and can count the games I have been to at Anfield in the hundreds. I have also followed Liverpool away, to Leeds, Man u, Man city , Wolves, Wembley, Blackpool, Bolton etc etc. on numerous occasions.

BTW some of the most passionate fans on this board have never managed to get to a game, that doesn't mean they are any less passionate, just not as lucky.

If thats ,true then respect to you fella ,Im 43 now and have followed Liverpool home and away since 78 .
I admit ,my last response to your post was out of order,
so lets say we draw a line under this argument ,its run its course .
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Sir Roger » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Sabre wrote:

Where I come from, if you disagree with me, I won't say you don't seem to understand  subtleties. That's a bit disrespecful.

I wasnt trying to be disrespectful, just making a point.

Where I come from if you disagree with someone they usually nut you!
So were making progress no?
:D
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Sir Roger wrote:
Sabre wrote:

Maybe. That depends your ability to understand what you're able and unable to do.

Lesson 1: We may disagree. Checked.

Lesson 2: If I disagree you, it doesn't mean I don't understand something. Unchecked.

Lesson 3: You're totally unable to know what I understand and what I don't.

We're in lesson 1. If you reach Lesson 3, then we might be progressing.  :nod
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 pm

:D what's goin on in here :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Sabre wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
Sabre wrote:

Maybe. That depends your ability to understand what you're able and unable to do.

Lesson 1: We may disagree. Checked.

Lesson 2: If I disagree you, it doesn't mean I don't understand something. Unchecked.

Lesson 3: You're totally unable to know what I understand and what I don't.

We're in lesson 1. If you reach Lesson 3, then we might be progressing.  :nod

What I do understand is there are a lot of very sensitive people on this forum who seem to get upset quite quickly and either verbally abuse someone or question their mental capacity.
I really do apologise to you, GYBS and Owzat for feeling that I am insulting your intelligence with my droll comments. Most of them are tongue in cheek and I am only trying to put my point across or highlight the way I see things. This is obviously antagonising some on here so I will tone it down (for now) as I really dont want to get into a name calling insult fest. Not that I would anyway.
Gracias
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:37 pm

*sigh*. No. Not that I'm too sensitive. I don't care what 10 of you think about me. It's about having proper manners or not. And I don't accept insolent behaviours.

Now, it's up to you getting where's the frontier of insolence.

I'm pretty sure, that if you're smart enough to make your points without resourcing to disrespect other opinions, then you'll have much more balanced answers. And you may see people focusing in what you say rather than you.

I mean, you really think that the team has improved because someone has taken noticed of what we have written here?

If said once that's very funny. If said twice, it's still funny. If said three times, I'm going to start to think you're talking seriously and I will have to tell you you're talking bóllocks.

Are we progressing, or still in lesson number one. I'll check later. Have a good afternon.
:)
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:17 pm

sabre your well constructed , clear concise retort is wasted cause he is a bell end!!!!!!!!!!

by the way good sarcy ending

redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Sir Roger wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:I think it's time that the Rafa-bashers just accepted that Keane was a mardy, jumped-up little squirt who believed himself to be better than he really was. He couldn't accept the bit-part role his talent deserved, and stropped his way out of the club.

My guess is that he read about Tottenham's interest in the papers, and this got a few texts and calls from his old teammates and Redders himself going, and it culminated in him demanding to leave at the last minute.

I do not for one second accept the notion that Rafa booted him out on a whim.

If you are referring to me as a "Rafa basher" because I question some of his logic and decisions I accept that. If you are calling me that name because I dont like him or want him out I do not accept it. It is a bit of a harsh and misleading title in the first place but I can live with it because I dont see anything wrong in disagreeing with someone for the right reasons.
Like I have said before the are subtleties that some dont seem to understand. Not everything is black and white: For and against, good or bad.
Rafa apologists seem to want to defend anything and everything he says or does, no matter what, and attack those who either point out his mistakes or even voice their concerns about his judgement.
I dont believe its healthy to merely agree with everything a person says without question. Nodding dogs are no use to anyone.
It could be argued that Rafa has listened to the things the likes of me has said and taken it on board which is why we are doing as well as we are at the minute. On the other hand he might not listen to anyone and is a stubborn, ignorant, arrogant man who does what he wants, when he wants, regardless of anyones advice or opinion. Who knows?
I give him credit for being an incredibly intelligent and powerful man who can manipulate the situations he and those around him are in. Which is why I believe the keane saga turned out like it did.
You may want to simplify it by just saying "keane was shi.te and had to go" Thats up to you. I credit Rafa with dealing with the situation his way and eventually getting what he wanted. Not really "Rafa bashing" but there you go

And I bet you believe that the World revolves around you, too...

The level of your arrogance is astounding. :no

P.S. The day I fail to "understand" anything you come up with is the day I make a date with the man in the sky.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Sabre wrote:*sigh*. No. Not that I'm too sensitive. I don't care what 10 of you think about me. It's about having proper manners or not. And I don't accept insolent behaviours.

I'm pretty sure, that if you're smart enough to make your points without resourcing to disrespect other opinions, then you'll have much more balanced answers. And you may see people focusing in what you say rather than you.

I mean, you really think that the team has improved because someone has taken noticed of what we have written here?

If said once that's very funny. If said twice, it's still funny. If said three times, I'm going to start to think you're talking seriously and I will have to tell you you're talking bóllocks.

Are we progressing, or still in lesson number one. I'll check later. Have a good afternon.

Fecking hell Sabre!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:16 pm

redmikey wrote:sabre your well constructed , clear concise retort is wasted cause he is a bell end!!!!!!!!!!

by the way good sarcy ending

Thats not very nice is it
Dont be nasty
:no
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Sir Roger » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Sabre wrote:*sigh*. No. Not that I'm too sensitive. I don't care what 10 of you think about me. It's about having proper manners or not. And I don't accept insolent behaviours.

"I mean, you really think that the team has improved because someone has taken noticed of what we have written here?

If said once that's very funny. If said twice, it's still funny. If said three times, I'm going to start to think you're talking seriously and I will have to tell you you're talking bóllocks."

It was a fuc.king joke
Lighten up
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Just a lil tip jay jay, don't tell the same joke many times a day :D

Anyhow, I think you got my point, what's interesting about you is what you might have to say about Liverpool, and our football. That's the part of you that interests me and most of the forum. That's the part in which you really should be interested on, not interchanging torpedoes with a fat spanish waiter who is not even a red, if you get my drift.

I don't care if you think I get things, I don't care if you don't regard me a fellow red, I don't care if you make an intelligence competition in  football forum (weird place for that).

It's your football discussion what is interesting. For instance, the throw ins. It was a football point. Bóllocks, but a football point. That's what is interesting about you, and I think you'll enjoy more the forum if you do that.

If you focus on the intelligence of posters or yours, in the you don't grasp something, in the blah blah blah, at some point before, say, 8 weeks you'll stumble with someone, start insulting, and you'll get banned. And you know what? your fellow reds won't give a fúck about it, because you disregarded their opinion.

THis is a friendly advice eh? He who warns is not a traitor.  :laugh: I won't continue this interchange of opinions, back to topic: Keane speaks. Of course, you might have the last word if you wish.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Number 9 wrote:

Fecking hell Sabre!

Heyyyy your back.  :;):
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion