Houllier will talk bollox

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby THEBARON » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:59 pm

Irregardless of Sunday's result .... just a few comments that will be uttered by our manager..

* I am proud of the players

* I know Emile missed some chances today but at least he is getting chances

* Birmingham are a very good team

* The players were really tired after the game on Thursday.. followed by a mention that Birmingham didn't so  they .
would be fresher.

* We have the equivalent of half a side unavailable owing to injuries

* Emile worked really hard today

* We have the most shots on goal in the premiership

* We are still involved in 4 competitions

* I've won more than Ferguson did in his 1st 5 years

* I knew bad results would come along

* Good teams don't lose 2 games in a row

* We are still on course for my 10 year plan..

I could go with other choice comments but  i'm busy

" that could be a blessing in disguise "
THEBARON

Postby Owzat » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:52 am

* I am proud of the players

I'm glad someone is. Some deserve criticism, others deserve shooting. For the players on show the results aren't good enough

* I know Emile missed some chances today but at least he is getting chances

I'd rather someone else had the chances. We're losing games because we're not taking our chances, come the end of the season there is no award for near misses

* Birmingham are a very good team

Birmingham are a hard fighting team but any team with to four aspirations should beat them home and probably away

* The players were really tired after the game on Thursday.. followed by a mention that Birmingham didn't so  they .
would be fresher.

And Liverpool has a much bigger squad with theoretically much better players.

* We have the equivalent of half a side unavailable owing to injuries

1. Owen on and off, 2. Henchoz, 3. Carragher, 4. Baros, 5. Hamann - struggling to see where the "half" comes from and also everyone has injuries, that is what a squad is for

* Emile worked really hard today

Best place for a hard worker is a building site - send him off to build the new stadium

* We have the most shots on goal in the premiership

.....but not the most goals. Until he reports most points then we're not on track

* We are still involved in 4 competitions

Most teams are at the moment. Every team will remain "involved" in the league until the final week of the season, we haven't played the FA Cup yet and have only had one or two rounds in other cups. If he can still say we're in three cups and in contention for Champions League place come February or March then it will sound impressive

* I've won more than Ferguson did in his 1st 5 years

He's won more than most managers but maybe he should compare his achievements and spending with Arsene Wenger who has two doubles to his name

* I knew bad results would come along

Unfortunately the rest of us see them so often we dread them

* Good teams don't lose 2 games in a row

So how come we lost 3 in a row. I don't see too many 8 wins in a row either, the sign of a Championship team

* We are still on course for my 10 year plan..

Or two five year plans as it would be better called. The most any manager should need after spending over £100m and managing a top Premiership club is 5-7. There is no real indication that we are making progress so I say we cut our losses now and save all the wincing every time we hear a Kermit interview.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion