Houllier calls ex l,pool players "t#s#ers" - Daily mirror headline!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mrcool2003 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:52 am

"Houllier is probably the thrid best manager in England and one of the top 20 in the world"

LMAO, don't make me laugh, what planet are you from anyway? third best manager in england? nah i don't think so, hes not even in the top ten, and top 20 in the world, lol omg, you really are talking sh##e now, i can't help but laugh as i read that, u're as bad as him, talking complete sh##e
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HOMER » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:00 am

Third best manager in England! Wenger, Ferguson, Allardyce, Ranieri, Bruce, Curbishley we spent 100M and got worse! give me a break-give me O'NEILL or Allardyce
HOMER

Postby mrcool2003 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:12 am

thank you homer, at least someone has sense
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HOMER » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:16 am

Enough is enough - I'm drunk! we are sh##e, Arsenal are good, Chelsea are good, Mancs-cr#p thank god! sell Owen, Kewell, Hyypia, Heskey, Henchoz, Biscan, Diao, Diouf, Traore, Muphy and Cherou. Buy   [B]Duff, Rooney, Bellamy, Huth(Chelsea), King, Nolan.
HOMER

Postby jerrygoal » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:24 am

stu_the_red wrote:Back the f##king manager for once.

No wonder this clubs falling apart.

Everything the fans once stood for is changing. Most of this sounds like a spurs forum now!!!

Get with it.

They are all t#s#ers as far as i'm concerned as none of them can manage there way out a paper f##king bag and they have the nerve to slag off our club. Barnesy, Rushie and Hanson don't do it... even Dalglish keeps a lid on things even though you can see he'd not happy. They are the people who count... not the mindless critics.

I mean Paul Walsh for f##ks sake... who's he? Hardly one of the games greats is he.

never knew that the man (houllier) is in this forum, trying to gain support in vain...
jerrygoal

Postby big al » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:37 am

I have to agree with Stu for once the club is falling apart, the fans are divided and arguing with each other.  He's wrong though about the cause and he's wrong about Barnes, Hanson and Daglish not openly criticising Houllier All three have on a number of occasions. Most recently Hanson on MOTD when we went ouy of the FA cup to Portmouth.  Rush like all the players will never publically criticise Houllier whilst he's still the boss, you say your a coach Stu so you should know that.  Since Stu has been on forum he's praised Houllier for his work as manager and he's stood by him, well in a way thats to be reconised as true loyalty.  But Stu you got to ask yourself at what point does it become blind loyalty.  How many more games doe's liverpool have to loss for him to go. 

I am not and never have been a ficklebugger my ambitions like so many are the premiership crown.  Acceptance of fourth place is pathetic, all of you who would accept this as the minimum Houllier has to do need to look at yourselves, your ambitions and how much the club has went down the chute even by Houlliers on standards.  In any other profession he'd be gone.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby ynwa » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:05 am

gh is a w#nk#r after the last two games
he shpuld be ashamed the way they play
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shilton_red » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:31 am

When lots of people are against you there is a saying . " you cant shoot every barking dog" . Houllier would do well to take note and just get on with it . Calling x players connards will not help his cause at all . Never mind shooting dogs hes shot himself in the foot (again) .
"WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH A STORM , HOLD YOUR HEAD UP
HIGH AND DONT BE AFRAID OF THE DARK ".
shilton_red

Postby BOODIDDY » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:05 pm

Houllier is sh##e and needs to go. But no ammount of moaning on this site seems to influence what that pr##k moores is thinking. How can he and parry sanctioned wages that Arsenal only dream of paying to their star players, not their parlours or toure. Biscan is on 4 times as much as kolo, how can that be?

As for former players, they have every right to call houllier and be very subjective.
Even Souness can have his say, he wasn't given the time and money that le frog is getting now. Remember, Dalglish left a horrible ageing team, he knew that rebuilding was too hard! Souness made mistakes but remember that foreign rule for one season, he needed to get rid of quality irish players and had to do with what was left in England, and at that time Paul Stewart was up there. Iagree, some were bad signings but any worse than Biscan, Diaou, Diouf, traore, ferri, smicer, barmby, ziege, heskey, dudek?
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shilton_red » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:02 pm

Dudeks a good keeper , but we paid to much for him though .
"WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH A STORM , HOLD YOUR HEAD UP
HIGH AND DONT BE AFRAID OF THE DARK ".
shilton_red

Postby columbia » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:46 pm

supersub wrote:
columbia wrote:So Houllier reckons these ex players are "t#s#ers "!
Well it usually takes one to know one doesn't it ?

well clearly you think houllier is a t#s#er so by your theory you are aswell

It takes one too know one![/quote]
i didnt call him a t#s#er, i just said by his theory he is. Personally i think "it takes one to no one" is the shitest saying in the entire world, its complete boll##ks. For example if someone killed someone, and you think he's a tw#t it doesnt meen your a tw#t.
columbia

Postby redandblue » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:27 pm

Houllier is a dick. No doubt about that. And unlike Houllier who never played for the club, the ex-players like St John, Smith, Lawrenson and many many other have a huge degree of affection for this club and are distressed to see how this clown of a manager has taken us down the road marked mediocrity. 31 points behind Arsenal....he's on his way to creating a record for this club in terms of our points deficit between us and the champions.

For those of you out there who think that United are cr#p, wake up. They are 19 points ahead of us, they won their group in the CL, they are in the semi final of the FA Cup and they are third. If that's cr#p, I'll swap anyday. They are having a bad season and they are third. Just shows how standards have fallen at Anfield.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:32 pm

yeah well manure's defence is sh#te but the difference is they are always going to score goals. we're struggling at the moment. we also haven't kept a clean sheet in the league for god knows how long.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby redandblue » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:48 pm

They have conceded 29 in the league. We have concede 31.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion