Guide to getting tickets to see lfc at preferably

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kukilon » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:47 pm

It would be nice if someone could write a guide on how to get tickets to go and see LFC at preferably Anfield but also to away games. I have heard some things about a fan card where if you went to a certain amount of games that season you where allowed tickets to more important games etc. Is it even possible without involving an agency that will charge me 500£ just so I can stay at a shitty hotel of their choosing?
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby big al » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:20 pm

You know this is exactly the sort of post we need.  I only get over to games 5 or six times per year. ( I think that will now increase dramatically since my wife and daughter discovered they love Steve G, infact i saw the last two home games with my missus, no mates in sight)  Anyway I was amazed at how many Irish, Scandanavian and southern English fans had turned up in Liverpool looking tickets.  Not a bad thing if we want a bigger ground, more income and a better team as a consequence.  That means that this site should be helping overseas members to acquire tickets. So come those in the know spell it out.  Failing that to all memebrs from overseas,  Check the derry club for tickets[B][I][U][quote]
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:34 pm

big al wrote:You know this is exactly the sort of post we need.

Where ya been Big Al you havent been on for yonks  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:39 pm

big al wrote:You know this is exactly the sort of post we need.  I only get over to games 5 or six times per year. ( I think that will now increase dramatically since my wife and daughter discovered they love Steve G, infact i saw the last two home games with my missus, no mates in sight)  Anyway I was amazed at how many Irish, Scandanavian and southern English fans had turned up in Liverpool looking tickets.  Not a bad thing if we want a bigger ground, more income and a better team as a consequence.  That means that this site should be helping overseas members to acquire tickets. So come those in the know spell it out.  Failing that to all memebrs from overseas,  Check the derry club for tickets[B][I][U]

Hey Big Al, its HAS, hope your sticking around for the new season.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:41 pm

I never went away, just been watching the form boys, just watching the form:D
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:46 pm

Would be nice if you posted once in a while! We need a few more posters who can string a few sentences together and not resort to insults every other post.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:39 am

Ciggy wrote:
big al wrote:You know this is exactly the sort of post we need.

Where ya been Big Al you havent been on for yonks  :D

I know, he posts more than me nowadays.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:46 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I know, he posts more than me nowadays.

God anno, where yer been John Morientes is still in me avatar and sig  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:05 am

I went on holiday for a fortnight and to be honest Cigs, I haven't been logging on much.  The World Cup was slighly entertaining I suppose, but if it's not Liverpool, it's not worth bothering with.  Wait until August and I'll be posting a bit more. 

I'm also just busier these days than I used to be. :(
jonnymac1979

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:25 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm also just busier these days than I used to be. :(

Have they opened another pub, then?  ???  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:32 am

Something like that.  I've had a few pints tonight but I was the first one home tonight out of all the lads.  I left all the lads in the boozer.  Nothing to be proud of but when you're usually the last one standing it's something to ponder over.
jonnymac1979

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:34 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Something like that.  I've had a few pints tonight but I was the first one home tonight out of all the lads.  I left all the lads in the boozer.  Nothing to be proud of but when you're usually the last one standing it's something to ponder over.

Your mates must be f*cking WRECKED!!!  :D

Seriously, though - well done.  :)

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:36 am

Yeah, I was the sober one tonight out of all the lads weirdly enough!!!  I don't get twatted every night you know!!! :D :D
jonnymac1979

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:37 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Yeah, I was the sober one tonight out of all the lads weirdly enough!!!  I don't get twatted every night you know!!! :D :D

I'm suprised.

I'd tw*t you if I saw you!!! :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:37 am

I reckon I had about six or seven pints tonight but when you're engaging in conversation with people who've been out since 16:00 pm and had probaly drank about 14 pints, even I look sober then.  It's easy.
jonnymac1979

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion