Fa cup - Strangely cheering chelsea and manure

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Marianne » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:18 pm

i want blackburn to win, uncle is the team doc
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Postby peterc1992 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:03 am

Im not cheering any of them on,i know what u mean but i hatew the both of them and  i would hate to see either of them get another trophy this year,c'mon blackburn
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:10 am

peterc1992 wrote:Im not cheering any of them on,i know what u mean but i hatew the both of them and  i would hate to see either of them get another trophy this year,c'mon blackburn

Agreed, but surely it has to be Watford, Blackburn have hurt too many of our players.

Plus, they're local to me.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:20 am

Here's how it'll work, see?:

Watford and Blackburn will smash their Manc and Chav legs to bits, but still lose their respective matches.

Then, in the final, Fat Frank will eat Rooney, Ronaldo will try and bum Terry (Who will coyly accept, then break the Portugese pansy's neck once he's finished, turn him over, then nob his fresh corpse.), Carvalho will finally cut his f*cking gay hair, Drogba will nut Van Der Sar 'tween the legs, Ferdinand will snort the dandruff off Cech's head, Saha will drop his kecks, bare his a*se to the scum faithfull (Who by this point will have worked themselves up into a masturbatory frenzy), then p*ss all over Moris and the chav subs bench.

Rudolph the red nosed Scottish b*stard will chew his gum ferociously, then bleed to death as a result. Gary "Noel Coward wannabe" Neville will howl at his master's side, licking up the blood and rubbing the rotting corpse with his favourite friend.

Vidic will catch sight of his face, and in a massive fit of depression (And, bizarrely, with a massive hard on), throw his naked self off the stadium roof, taking out several teammates and man-buggering Robben with the kind of force usually reserved for ballistic missile explosions. Robben will think it's his lucky day, only to realise the Serb's 18" knobbler ruptured his spleen, and he will die within the hour. Quick as a flash, the Dutch poof races round the field attempting to spread his seed in ever available rear end.

The FA will think about letting it ride, but national pressure will result in the two clubs being banned from all competitions for 25 years, and UEFA will refuse to allow the stinking homosexuals to compete for their trophies ever again.

Well - it COULD happen... :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:23 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Here's how it'll work, see?:

Watford and Blackburn will smash their Manc and Chav legs to bits, but still lose their respective matches.

Then, in the final, Fat Frank will eat Rooney, Ronaldo will try and bum Terry (Who will coyly accept, then break the Portugese pansy's neck once he's finished, turn him over, then nob his fresh corpse.), Carvalho will finally cut his f*cking gay hair, Drogba will nut Van Der Sar 'tween the legs, Ferdinand will snort the dandruff off Cech's head, Saha will drop his kecks, bare his a*se to the scum faithfull (Who by this point will have worked themselves up into a masturbatory frenzy), then p*ss all over Moris and the chav subs bench.

Rudolph the red nosed Scottish b*stard will chew his gum ferociously, then bleed to death as a result. Gary "Noel Coward wannabe" Neville will howl at his master's side, licking up the blood and rubbing the rotting corpse with his favourite friend.

Vidic will catch sight of his face, and in a massive fit of depression (And, bizarrely, with a massive hard on), throw his naked self off the stadium roof, taking out several teammates and man-buggering Robben with the kind of force usually reserved for ballistic missile explosions. Robben will think it's his lucky day, only to realise the Serb's 18" knobbler ruptured his spleen, and he will die within the hour. Quick as a flash, the Dutch poof races round the field attempting to spread his seed in ever available rear end.

The FA will think about letting it ride, but national pressure will result in the two clubs being banned from all competitions for 25 years, and UEFA will refuse to allow the stinking homosexuals to compete for their trophies ever again.

Well - it COULD happen... :D

FFS, mate.  You need better drugs.  :no

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion