Draw today. - I predict

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFCFan4Life » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:53 pm

PSVSupporter wrote:So what do you think of PSV? Strong or weak? I think we can end up second in the group, you Reds will be somewhat difficult, but at home we can win or draw.

We have a good defender, Alex, and a very good goalkeeper, Gomes. Keep an eye on them. Cocu is still very good player, with some brilliant passes and goals. See for example this.
Also a very good striker, Farfan. Sad Vennegoor just left though.

Have to say we also saw that... eh... well, that Galatasarayfans on our boards too...

You are a weaker team than that of the squad from two seasons ago. You've lost Lee,Park,Van Bommel,Venegoor,Ooijer so not as strong as you were then. But I think that you'lll cause us problems at your turf
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Always_Galatasaray » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:55 pm

supersub wrote:
Always_Galatasaray wrote:okey. Friend.. But you dont forget. Galatasaray is the Best team in Group C

AND FINISH IN 3RD

hahahaha 3? you will see  :O   :O   :O
Always_Galatasaray

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:09 pm

Always_Galatasaray wrote:okey. Friend.. But you dont forget. Galatasaray is the Best team in Group C

In yer dreams, PSV are better than you lot.
LFC and PSV will go through, whilst you lot go into the UEFA Cup.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MaccaLFC » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:11 pm

Does anyone else not understand this welcome to hell bullsh!t? Truth is, Galatasaray are all mouth, their team itself is very, very poor, and they rely solely on their evil chanting, not their players.

Win our 3 home games, 9 points, beat Bordeaux away, and w'ere through on 12. Not saying the other away trips will be losses/draws, but they're the games I think we will defo win. PSV away 1st isn't it? That's probably toughest fixture out of the lot.
Der der der der der der der derrr!
MaccaLFC

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:16 pm

MaccaLFC wrote:Does anyone else not understand this welcome to hell bullsh!t? Truth is, Galatasaray are all mouth, their team itself is very, very poor, and they rely solely on their evil chanting, not their players.

We all understand and know exactly what's what.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby ziplak » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:56 pm

Hmmmmm...
First of all i want to apologize for my English and our supporter(i am a Galatasaray supporter too and i have fun while watching LFC). As we all can admit, Turkey is a mediterranean  country and so our folk is extreme excited. this is why our supporters behave unintentionally. if you refresh your memories, you will agree with me.(CL final before the last one)
i want to say something more about football. The power of LFC is incontrovertible truth. Your middle field is superb. Your attacking area is fantastic i think. I judged Rafa for his election between Peter and Morientes. But the time showed that Rafa was right. Crouch made a groundbreaking progress and proved my fault.Bordeaux became one of the greatest teams in France and consolidated its squad with the Micoud who was a significant part of the triple(Miroslav Klose, Ivan Klasnic and Micoud). We can evaluate PSV as the weakest part of group C. They lost the most effective parts(forward and defence areas). At last Galatasaray is striving to find an exit from its debt trouble. For this reason club couldn't make  its investments to necessary options. GS couldn't transfer big stars but they chose a model like Ajax and spent their budgets to talented youngsters. If you make a search, you will see the differences of the ages. Hakan Şükür is 35  but Arda Turan who is 19, is evaluated as the wonderkid for Turkish football. Nevertheless if we divide the field to 2 from the starting point, forward is full of with worldclass palyers but on the other hand, defence is weak. The players which play in the back positions -for both-, are not playing their initial positions. As a result and the most effective one i think, GS doesn't have a defender which can fight with Peter.Both macthes can be his best matches. Finally i hope that we can watch the last match fraternal which will be taken in Atatürk Stadium between GS and LFC.
ziplak

Postby Always_Galatasaray » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:14 pm

Arda turan is getting world talent. if you dont know this name, you will see in Ataturk stadium :cool:
Always_Galatasaray

Postby eyeshock » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:20 pm

GS GS GS GS GS GS GS GS GS GS GS

you will be very sorry in Istanbul, you are welcome but in the game you will see the hell.....

some people said that it is not hell blah bla blah, friends i am telling you it is hell because i am the demon and will wait you there...
eyeshock

Postby MaccaLFC » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:21 pm

Always_Galatasaray wrote:Arda turan is getting world talent. if you dont know this name, you will see in Ataturk stadium :cool:

As in, 'You don't know me.....

..but you will do soon'?
Der der der der der der der derrr!
MaccaLFC

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:23 pm

murphy0151 wrote:PSV
Benfica
Galatasaray

My predicitions.

Anyone see that Thatcher last night?  That was fu.cking naughty.  Asault charge for him.

Looks like Murphy has got himself a crystal ball!! :alien:

Spooky that! :oh:  :D
66-1120597113

Postby molovinPSV » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:25 pm

ziplak wrote:Hmmmmm...
First of all i want to apologize for my English and our supporter(i am a Galatasaray supporter too and i have fun while watching LFC). As we all can admit, Turkey is a mediterranean  country and so our folk is extreme excited. this is why our supporters behave unintentionally. if you refresh your memories, you will agree with me.(CL final before the last one)
i want to say something more about football. The power of LFC is incontrovertible truth. Your middle field is superb. Your attacking area is fantastic i think. I judged Rafa for his election between Peter and Morientes. But the time showed that Rafa was right. Crouch made a groundbreaking progress and proved my fault.Bordeaux became one of the greatest teams in France and consolidated its squad with the Micoud who was a significant part of the triple(Miroslav Klose, Ivan Klasnic and Micoud). We can evaluate PSV as the weakest part of group C. They lost the most effective parts(forward and defence areas). At last Galatasaray is striving to find an exit from its debt trouble. For this reason club couldn't make  its investments to necessary options. GS couldn't transfer big stars but they chose a model like Ajax and spent their budgets to talented youngsters. If you make a search, you will see the differences of the ages. Hakan Şükür is 35  but Arda Turan who is 19, is evaluated as the wonderkid for Turkish football. Nevertheless if we divide the field to 2 from the starting point, forward is full of with worldclass palyers but on the other hand, defence is weak. The players which play in the back positions -for both-, are not playing their initial positions. As a result and the most effective one i think, GS doesn't have a defender which can fight with Peter.Both macthes can be his best matches. Finally i hope that we can watch the last match fraternal which will be taken in Atatürk Stadium between GS and LFC.

I'm sorry, but when I saw that you think that PSV is the worst team by far in the group I just had to make an account to react. I think that psv are the second best in the group, the best on paper are by far liverpool. But behind them it is by sure PSV who has the best squad, Alex, Gomes, Farfan, Koné and cocu are very gifted players. And we have the youngster Aissati, who has been voted as best talent of europe by the last European Championships U-20 @ Portugal. Galatasaray is a very poor team, with only divers and cheaters in their team. The only thing I like about them is their Coach, Erik Gerets.
molovinPSV

Postby jammy » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:30 pm

Come and join the friendliest Liverpool Forum LFC land.

Download Every Liverpool Goal, Match Highlights, Interviews and Press Conferences. Every thing that you get from the e-season ticket!

Live Streams
Match Photos
Babe of the Day
Prediction & Fantansy Leagues
Addictive Chat
Graphics Showroom
Friendley Staff & Members
24 Hours

http://www.lfcland.tk/

jammy

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:32 pm

jammy wrote:Come and join the friendliest Liverpool Forum LFC land.

Download Every Liverpool Goal, Match Highlights, Interviews and Press Conferences. Every thing that you get from the e-season ticket!

Live Streams
Match Photos
Babe of the Day
Prediction & Fantansy Leagues
Addictive Chat
Graphics Showroom
Friendley Staff & Members
24 Hours

Mate no offence but that forum is sh.ite!I took a look at it a few weeks ago and there was about 5 people posting 1 liners!
Unless something strange has happened i guess its still pretty much the same......good luck w2ith it anyway!! :nod
66-1120597113

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:36 pm

I used to watch you lot during the days of Souness, you had a nice kit, but that was it? You have a s.hit ground and a sh.it set of fans.  :;):
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:40 pm

MaccaLFC wrote:Does anyone else not understand this welcome to hell bullsh!t? Truth is, Galatasaray are all mouth, their team itself is very, very poor, and they rely solely on their evil chanting, not their players.

They are the Turkish Millwall and their rivalry is 100x times worse than that of Man Utd vs Liverpool. They are a violent set of fans when they are fired up, I only hope for Liverpool fans heading out to Instanbul that the fans are not ready for a fight.
48-1119859832

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion