Carragher and gerrard - Bust up?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby madred » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:46 pm

Just heard this rumour that Carragher has at a go at Stevie over his proposed move to Chelsea! Anyone know any more?
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:54 pm

From here........not sure how true is this.

http://www.liverpool-mad.co.uk/news....=163175

Jamie Carragher and Steven Gerrard have had a bust-up over the Liverpool skipper's proposed move to Chelsea according to the Rumour Mill.

Carragher is apparently furious with Gerrard for his desire to leave Liverpool at such a crucial time, particularly after only last season insisting he wants to stay at Liverpool and signing a new five-year deal.

The press are now reporting on the transfer rumour on a daily basis and Rafael Benitez has travelled out to Portugal to talk to Gerrard.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:56 pm

If its true it would be very interesting to hear what Jamie actually said wouldnt it?
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:59 pm

would guess the word 'traitor' would have figuared somewhere in the sentance....... :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:00 pm

media b.ullshit as usual
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:44 pm

Stapo are you really so closed to the possibility that footballers are not the brightest of people and just act like the rest of us?
Jamie C is now rooming with Owen because they get along (Owen used to room with Gerrard) Gerrard is now rooming with Rooney as bessie mates and is helping Lampard to get the Rune to go to Chelski.
Jamies dad and Gerrards dad are still OK with each other but sooner or later Gerrard has got to come clean as the party they're with are getting a bit ****** off because of the silence. If he had just admitted it from the start it wouldn't have been as bad as it is now.
There are a few sides being taken at the moment but it will all come out in the wash and an awful lot of the cra p we've had over the past few years will be sorted.
I'm REALLY looking forward to next season.  There's deffo going to be an attitude to the team and there will be a lot of points to prove.

The future's RED and the future's Benitez
Last edited by JohnBull on Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:53 pm

i know that footballers make mistakes like the rest of us but i think this is just the media milking the rumours of the talk of gerrards move to chelsea.
i cant believe that pepole think its true!! chelsea have been linked with every player under the sun so naturally they'd be linked with gerrard too.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:56 pm

Smell the coffee kid.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:58 pm

Look, at the end of the day.

NO-ONE here KNOWS the facts. NO-ONE.

Untill we do, its wrong to judge.
115-1073096938

Postby Supermarius » Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:01 pm

Well the United fans in work here seem certain that they have him? So it makes me wonder is this all rumour?  Apparantley they will have Rooney too..****** them they cant play them all,and anyone who wants to walk out on L.F.C or are unsure=****** off  NOW .its really doing my head in,I cant believe Gerard would go to another premiership club.. :angry: I hate these overpaid players that think they are bigger than the club anyway........
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby jack66 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:42 pm

He wont sign for the scum,but it looks like he is going to chelski.
jack66

Postby supersub » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:00 am

It would have been reassuring to hear a word from Parry dismissing the rumours,and declaring that even a figure of £50 million wouldn't prize Steven Gerrard away from Liverpool.Sadly the silence was deafening.I have no doubt that the drip,drip effect of releasing little snippets of info started at Anfield last week to secure the highest price for the deal.Rick Parry could have put the lid on this story last week,but instead he added fuel...why?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Stackman » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:50 am

Difficult to know what to believe.

In today's paper, I read that Parry allegedly made a verbal deal with Gerrard.  It is reported that at the beginning of last season Gerrard wanted only a 1 year extension to his contract, whereas Parry wanted 2.  Parry added that if he signed for 2 years and Liverpool did not show a marked improvement during the last season, then Gerrard could go if he wanted.  Scraping into 4th place and 30 points behind Arsenal is not considered an improvement, so Gerrard is going to call in this deal.

Scum fans can put round whatever they want about how he's off to OT, however they were confident of getting Shearer too, and it never happened.  There is no way he will go there.  He wants to join a team that has a chance of winning trophies, and that's Arsenal or Chelsea.
Bill Shankly : "If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains."
Stackman

Postby JohnBull » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:14 am

Trophies my A rse - Give us the money!!!
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:19 am

:D  John ? you got to calm down mate !!!!!!!! I bet you argue with your own shadow !!!! :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion