Carling cup final ticket details

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:13 pm

Just seen this on RAWK

Liverpool have announced ticket details and selling arrangements for the Carling Cup final against Chelsea on February 27. 
Ticket Allocation and Selling Arrangements:

We have received an allocation of 28,987 tickets for the final. The price range is £68, £58, £44 and £34.

Concessions are available to children under 16 who are accompanied by an adult. Concessions are also available to supporters over 65. These tickets are priced at a reduction of 50%.

Wheelchair tickets and tickets for the visually impaired are priced at £34 with Personal Assistant tickets free of charge.

Shareholders:

The ticket allocation to shareholders will apply to their registered shareholdings on 6th January 2005. Any transfer of shares lodged for registration after this date will not qualify.

On holding:
1 to 9 shares - 1 ticket at £68, £58 or £44 as available
10 to 49 shares - 2 tickets at £68, £58 or £44 as available
50 shares and over - 3 tickets at £68, £58 or £44 as available

Shareholders can purchase their ticket(s) from the Ticket Office from Monday 7th February until Wednesday 9th February 2005 during normal office hours (0915hrs to 1645 hrs) or by making an application by post.

Shareholders must provide details of their Shareholding. Shareholders with shares registered under a nominee company must give details of the nominee company and the account number. Postal applications must be received by Wednesday 9th February 2005.

The remaining ticket allocation will be available to:

Season ticket holders who have purchased a ticket, using their fan card, for either a home or an away Carling Cup game this season.

Fan card holders who purchased a ticket using their fan card for either a home or an away Carling Cup game this season.

Supporters who have purchased a ticket for both Carling Cup games played at Anfield this season.

All the above season ticket holders and supporters will receive by post in the very near future a letter and application form with clear instructions on how to obtain your ticket.

Notes:Tickets will only be offered to those supporters who purchased their ticket from the ticket office (including online) and disclosed the name and address details of those people using the tickets.

Those supporters who purchased multiple tickets and did not disclose the name and address information of the people using the additional tickets at the time of purchase, will only be entitled to one ticket should they meet the above criteria.

Supporters who purchased tickets for the home Carling Cup matches at the turnstile have not been recorded on our database and therefore will not qualify.

And Rick Parry's thoughts

For the first time ever, Liverpool supporters have been contacted directly to confirm their qualification for one of the 28,987 tickets the club have received for the Carling Cup final against Chelsea on February 27th. 
New procedures were first put in place last season to recognise those fans who attended earlier games in each of the cup competitions. Improved ticketing systems, together with the introduction of the Fan Card, has enabled the club to determine which supporters qualify for a ticket and individual letters have now gone out to those who fulfil the relevant criteria.

Chief Executive Rick Parry explained: "We introduced the new rules to reward those fans who attended games in either domestic or European cup competitions in the event we progressed through to the final.

"It's a fairly simple set of criteria for everyone who bought tickets for previous Carling Cup games from the ticket office or through the official website and enables us to distribute Cup Final tickets fairly. For both our home ties, we reduced ticket prices significantly to encourage as many people as possible to come and see the games. And by writing to all those who now qualify, we want to make it as easy as possible for them to obtain a Cup Final ticket.

"Tickets will be available to fans who purchased tickets for the two home ties against Middlesbrough and Watford and for season ticket holders who bought them for any one of the five matches, home or away, we've played in this season's competition. In addition, Fan Card holders who bought a ticket either home or away in the Carling Cup will also qualify. There will also be the normal allocation available to all shareholders.

"A full application form, together with ticket details are included in the letter and supporters will have until February 10th to respond. In order to speed up the process and avoid the inconvenience of fans queuing at the ground, we have also decided to send all tickets by post rather than issue them through the ticket office windows."

Liverpool have again been allocated the Northern end of the ground, the same seating the Reds have enjoyed on their previous five visits to the Millennium Stadium.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Rafa » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:16 pm

I recieved 3 cup final ticket appliaction forms through my door this morning, it took 15 mins to complete and it was back in the post on its way, wont be long until I have them in my hands!

Can't wait this will be my 5th time at Cardiff, only one I never went was the Arsenal Charity Shield, so I'm a good luck charm hopefully as each time I go we bring the cup home :D
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:30 pm

Rafa wrote:I recieved 3 cup final ticket appliaction forms through my door this morning, it took 15 mins to complete and it was back in the post on its way, wont be long until I have them in my hands!

Can't wait this will be my 5th time at Cardiff, only one I never went was the Arsenal Charity Shield, so I'm a good luck charm hopefully as each time I go we bring the cup home :D

I hope your tickets dont go missing in the post then
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Rafa wrote:Can't wait this will be my 5th time at Cardiff, only one I never went was the Arsenal Charity Shield, so I'm a good luck charm hopefully as each time I go we bring the cup home :D

lets hope so mate. i don't know why but i've just got a feeling that we are going to win the trophy for the third time in five years. someone is going to make a hero of themselves, and it won't be stevie g. :)

chelsea will then go into freefall and win nothing. how funny would that be? :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:36 pm

i agree st mike. i can see garcia or kewell making a proper name for themselves at the game. i'll be in the pub with my lot watching it, anyones welcome to join us lol
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:08 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
Rafa wrote:I recieved 3 cup final ticket appliaction forms through my door this morning, it took 15 mins to complete and it was back in the post on its way, wont be long until I have them in my hands!

I hope your tickets dont go missing in the post then

Nah they won't and even if they did I would cause an uproar and get them one way or another lol
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion