Alonso 15 mill euros

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:21 am

cant read spanish like but just found this looks like we might be gettin a load of spaniards with these names mentioned

El Liverpool entra en la puja por Xabi Alonso
En Inglaterra aseguran que los 'reds' han ofrecido unos 16 millones de euros Benítez habló del asunto y en la web del club aparece una foto del tolosarra
I. IZQUIERDO./DV. SAN SEBASTIÁN

Xabi Alonso pugna por un balón con De Paula durante el entrenamiento matinal de ayer. [LUSA]

ImprimirEnviar
El Liverpool ha entrado en la puja por Xabi Alonso ofreciendo diez millones de libras (unos 15 millones de euros) por hacerse con los servicios del tolosarra, según aseguran en Inglaterra. El equipo del ex entrenador del Valencia Rafa Benítez va a traspasar al centrocampista internacional inglés Danny Murphy al Tottenham Hotspur y Xabi Alonso sería el elegido para ocupar su puesto.

Rafa Benítez tiene la intención de pescar en el fútbol español. Según ha sabido AS, en la lista del técnico aparece el nombre del interior diestro del Real Madrid Juanfran Torres Belén, que hace pocas semanas se proclamó campeón de Europa Sub-19 en Suiza y por el que Benítez ya preguntó al Madrid cuando entrenaba al Valencia. Su polivalencia (puede jugar también por la banda izquierda) le hace ser uno de los jugadores con más proyección de la cantera madridista.

Pero Juanfran no es el único en la lista de Benítez. En ella también figuran los malaguistas Alexis Ruano y Javier Dopico, el central españolista Carlos García y el portero del Mallorca Miguel Ángel Moyà, al que Floro dará una oportunidad esta temporada. Benítez sabe que en España hay mucha calidad.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:23 am

You sure thats not a cake recipe ? :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:27 am

lol :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby begintoend » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:32 am

I thought we had to read it backwards! :p
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:33 am

This is what I like about my fellow LFC fans here. They can get information no other can get and has the gratitude to share it with us fellows. :p
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:43 am

:D
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jymbojetset » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:46 am

Just a thought.

If MO goes to Madrid for £10M plus Morientes, that gives Benitez the funds to buy Alonso. Murphy is sold for £3M gives the funds for Carrick.

Just a thought............
jymbojetset
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby blind » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:41 am

but looks like murphy will not be going just yet though. bet he goes over the park!
http://www.footballbadgers.com

My eyes are blind but I can see, The snowflakes glisten on the tree(s) The sun no longer sets me free I feel the snowflakes freezing me.

BS vol 4
blind
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:48 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:cant read spanish like but just found this looks like we might be gettin a load of spaniards with these names mentioned

El Liverpool entra en la puja por Xabi Alonso
En Inglaterra aseguran que los 'reds' han ofrecido unos 16 millones de euros Benítez habló del asunto y en la web del club aparece una foto del tolosarra
I. IZQUIERDO./DV. SAN SEBASTIÁN

Xabi Alonso pugna por un balón con De Paula durante el entrenamiento matinal de ayer. [LUSA]

ImprimirEnviar
El Liverpool ha entrado en la puja por Xabi Alonso ofreciendo diez millones de libras (unos 15 millones de euros) por hacerse con los servicios del tolosarra, según aseguran en Inglaterra. El equipo del ex entrenador del Valencia Rafa Benítez va a traspasar al centrocampista internacional inglés Danny Murphy al Tottenham Hotspur y Xabi Alonso sería el elegido para ocupar su puesto.

Rafa Benítez tiene la intención de pescar en el fútbol español. Según ha sabido AS, en la lista del técnico aparece el nombre del interior diestro del Real Madrid Juanfran Torres Belén, que hace pocas semanas se proclamó campeón de Europa Sub-19 en Suiza y por el que Benítez ya preguntó al Madrid cuando entrenaba al Valencia. Su polivalencia (puede jugar también por la banda izquierda) le hace ser uno de los jugadores con más proyección de la cantera madridista.

Pero Juanfran no es el único en la lista de Benítez. En ella también figuran los malaguistas Alexis Ruano y Javier Dopico, el central españolista Carlos García y el portero del Mallorca Miguel Ángel Moyà, al que Floro dará una oportunidad esta temporada. Benítez sabe que en España hay mucha calidad.

Great post Cisse,

For all we know though it could roughly translate as  "We believe those scousers are in for a class player - Xabi Alonso, they must be bloody joking, they haven't got a hope in hell of signing this player"  :laugh:   :laugh:   :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:58 am

my machine said it means:
The Liverpool enters bids up it by Xabi Alonso In England assure that' reds' has offered about 16 million euros Benítez spoke of thesubject and in the Web of the club it appears a photo of tolosarra I. LEFTDV. SAN SEBASTIÁN Xabi Alonso struggles by a ball with Of Paula duringthe matinal training of yesterday. [ LUSA ] ImprimirEnviar the Liverpool has entered bids up by XabiAlonso offering ten million pounds (about 15 million euros) to takecontrol of the services of tolosarra, according to they assure in England. The team of the ex- trainer of the Valencia Rafa Benítez is going totransfer to the international midfield player English Danny Murphy tothe Tottenham Hotspur and Xabi Alonso would be the chosen one tooccupy its position.  Rafa Benítez has the intention to fish in Spanish soccer. According to AS has known, in the list of the technician it appears the name of the skilfulinterior of Real Madrid Juanfran Bethlehem Towers, that it does few weeks proclaimed champion of Europe Sub-19 inSwitzerland and for which Benítez already asked Madrid when ittrained to the Valencia. Its versatility (it can also play by the left band) makes him be oneof the players with more projection of the madridista quarry.  But Juanfran is not the unique one in the list of Benítez. In her also they appear the malaguistas Alexis Ruano and JavierDopico, the españolista power station Carlos Garci'a and the doorman of theMajorca Miguel Moyà Angel, to that Floro will give to an opportunity this season. Benítez knows that in Spain there is much quality.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:59 am

:D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:
And by the way this cake tastes great . :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:52 am

Real Sociedad have played down press reports linking Spanish international midfielder Xabi Alonso with a move to Liverpool. Reds boss Rafael Benitez watched the 22-year-old during Sociedad's recent 2-2 draw with Everton, prompting reports that a bid was imminent. However, a spokesman for the Spanish club said: "We all read the press and have been keeping an eye on the internet. "As you know we were in Liverpool last weekend to play Everton. We have not had official contact with Liverpool, but we think there could be some interest as Rafael Benitez and his assistants were watching the game. "However, I insist that we have had nothing official from them and as such we have no comment to make. "He (Alonso) is still training with the team and has been called up for a friendly on Tuesday and will continue as normal unless something happens."  £10million-rated Alonso was reported to be on his way to Real Madrid earlier in the summer, but the capital club have now switched their attentions to Arsenal captain Patrick Vieira.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:16 pm

did ya save me a bit woof? :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:23 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:my machine said it means:
The Liverpool enters bids up it by Xabi Alonso In England assure that' reds' has offered about 16 million euros Benítez spoke of thesubject and in the Web of the club it appears a photo of tolosarra I. LEFTDV. SAN SEBASTIÁN Xabi Alonso struggles by a ball with Of Paula duringthe matinal training of yesterday. [ LUSA ] ImprimirEnviar the Liverpool has entered bids up by XabiAlonso offering ten million pounds (about 15 million euros) to takecontrol of the services of tolosarra, according to they assure in England. The team of the ex- trainer of the Valencia Rafa Benítez is going totransfer to the international midfield player English Danny Murphy tothe Tottenham Hotspur and Xabi Alonso would be the chosen one tooccupy its position.  Rafa Benítez has the intention to fish in Spanish soccer. According to AS has known, in the list of the technician it appears the name of the skilfulinterior of Real Madrid Juanfran Bethlehem Towers, that it does few weeks proclaimed champion of Europe Sub-19 inSwitzerland and for which Benítez already asked Madrid when ittrained to the Valencia. Its versatility (it can also play by the left band) makes him be oneof the players with more projection of the madridista quarry.  But Juanfran is not the unique one in the list of Benítez. In her also they appear the malaguistas Alexis Ruano and JavierDopico, the españolista power station Carlos Garci'a and the doorman of theMajorca Miguel Moyà Angel, to that Floro will give to an opportunity this season. Benítez knows that in Spain there is much quality.

right makes perfect sense now.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:00 pm

But i wanted a cake!!! loooool  :laugh: :D
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion