A test for us

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:31 am

With Steven Gerrard now injured for three months, this will be a test for Liverpool FC. They players and the manager. Now everyone must give 110% in every game they play. I said this weeks ago, we can not take players for granted. We can not depend on one player because what will happen if that player gets injured.

I'm sure Rafael is ready for this challenge and so are the players. This is also a test for us, the fans. How long each and every one of you are willing to be patient and supportive of the club. If you can get through the season without critisizing every single player after every game you have the patience of a high school teacher.

Right from the get go, Benitez said that he can not make any false promises [remember Houllier? yea him the one who said we were gonna get better but didn't]. It takes time, get used to that.

There will be wins,draws and losses. I'm sure we can finish in the top three or four as long as we're not behind as much as we were last season.

Y-N-W-A
[insert Liverpool crest here]
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Paul C » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:16 am

This will be the time for Alonso to shine and show us what all the hype is about, I think the lad has the ability now that Hamman will be in the defensive role and he'll be playing in the 'Gerrard' role of midfield. :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion