Well it's about time

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Judge » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 am

The Good Yank wrote:After reading nearly every post on this site (aka lurking) for the past six months I finally decided to sign up.  I'd just like you all to know that I enjoy reading this board very much and will probably remain mostly a reader.  I may however occasionally quip in a joke here and there. 

Many thanks ahead of time and in the past for the posting of live stream links for matches.

welcome mate  :)

if you truly have read all the posts over the last 6 months, i can only say that you joined cause you find my input extremely enlightening :D
Image
User avatar
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 20477
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:21 am

Postby Judge » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:25 am

Toffeehater wrote: :laugh: :laugh: , the first two are judge type questions :laugh:

hey good yank, you'll get used to this Fu*king idiot (aka toffeehater)  :D
Image
User avatar
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 20477
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:21 am

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:27 am

Judge wrote:if you truly have read all the posts over the last 6 months, i can only say that you joined cause you find my input extremely enlightening :D

Shurrup Judge and fill in the questionair.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
User avatar
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 26826
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:36 pm

Postby Judge » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:29 am

Ciggy wrote:
Judge wrote:if you truly have read all the posts over the last 6 months, i can only say that you joined cause you find my input extremely enlightening :D

Shurrup Judge and fill in the questionair.

shurrup hermaphrodite :D
Image
User avatar
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 20477
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:21 am

Postby Judge » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:07 am

Ciggy wrote:Welcome aboard fill in the questionair compliments of the RATTLE.

1. Does your bird/wife/boyfriend take it up the sh1tbox?
my missus does not

2. Has your bird/wife or you got big t1ts. Is picture evidence available?
yes and no pic evidence allowed by her

3. Red or brown sauce.
red

4. Favourite crisps?
salt n vinegar

5. What trabs you wearing?
work pants - black

6. Scouse or Wool?
no comment

7. Which member of Girls Aloud would you like to sh@g?
all of them except the ginger one

8. Have you ever seen white dog sh1t? Picture evidence?
that only posted by dawson and woof

9. Ever seen a baby pigeon?
no

10. Man bag? Gay or OK?
not ok

11. How big is your knife?
machete

12. Do you own a van?
no

13. Have you ever been a pirate?
no

14. Have you ever patted your missus on the fanny and whispered 'AWOOGA!' in her ear?
no

15. Redtube or Youporn?
whats these

16. Are you press? If so what do you want?
nothing

17. RTK? Good or bad?
n/a

18. Do you like clowns?
no

19. Do you own a jester hat?
no

20. Salt & Shake or Ready Salted?
ready salted

21. Ciggy male or female?
deffo female

22. Have you heard of Devastatin Dave?
yes it was dawson

23. Jaffa cake. Biscuit or cake?
cake

24. Scran on a friday? If so what and how does it vary? (Please expand)
take away - indian

25. Tea, Dinner, Lunch? What time of the day are they taken?
tea is at 6pm, dinner and lunch is 12 noon

26. Richard & Judy or Katie & Peter?
neither

27. Dark, blonde or ginge?
all

28. Do you read Boss?
no

29. Have you or anyone you know been on Jeremy Kyle?
no

30. What should be tw@tted with a brick?
terrorists

31. Do you find David Moyes attractive?
hell no

32. How do you like your ladies garden to look?
nice and tidy

33. Boxies or Bills?
boxers

34.. What was the first game you attended and the circumstances around it?
lfc v mcfc (taken by my uncle)
35. Do you like my Brasshouse?
barry does

36. What is a Purple Acki?
that'll be ciggy

my answers above
Last edited by Judge on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 20477
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:21 am

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:32 am

Judge wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Welcome aboard fill in the questionair compliments of the RATTLE.

1. Does your bird/wife/boyfriend take it up the sh1tbox?
my missus does not

2. Has your bird/wife or you got big t1ts. Is picture evidence available?
yes and no pic evidence allowed by her

3. Red or brown sauce.
red

4. Favourite crisps?
salt n vinegar

5. What trabs you wearing?
work pants - black

6. Scouse or Wool?
no comment

7. Which member of Girls Aloud would you like to sh@g?
all of them except the ginger one

8. Have you ever seen white dog sh1t? Picture evidence?
that only posted by dawson and woof

9. Ever seen a baby pigeon?
no

10. Man bag? Gay or OK?
not ok

11. How big is your knife?
machete

12. Do you own a van?
no

13. Have you ever been a pirate?
no

14. Have you ever patted your missus on the fanny and whispered 'AWOOGA!' in her ear?
no

15. Redtube or Youporn?
whats these

16. Are you press? If so what do you want?
nothing

17. RTK? Good or bad?
n/a

18. Do you like clowns?
no

19. Do you own a jester hat?
no

20. Salt & Shake or Ready Salted?
ready salted

21. Ciggy male or female?
deffo female

22. Have you heard of Devastatin Dave?
yes it was dawson

23. Jaffa cake. Biscuit or cake?
cake

24. Scran on a friday? If so what and how does it vary? (Please expand)
take away - indian

25. Tea, Dinner, Lunch? What time of the day are they taken?
tea is at 6pm, dinner and lunch is 12 noon

26. Richard & Judy or Katie & Peter?
neither

27. Dark, blonde or ginge?
all

28. Do you read Boss?
no

29. Have you or anyone you know been on Jeremy Kyle?
no

30. What should be tw@tted with a brick?
terrorists

31. Do you find David Moyes attractive?
hell no

32. How do you like your ladies garden to look?
nice and tidy

33. Boxies or Bills?
boxers

34.. What was the first game you attended and the circumstances around it?
lfc v mcfc (taken by my uncle)
35. Do you like my Brasshouse?
barry does

36. What is a Purple Acki?
that'll be ciggy

my answers above

PMSL @ answer 5 :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
User avatar
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 26826
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:36 pm

Postby Judge » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:49 pm

dunno what trabs are :D
Image
User avatar
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 20477
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:21 am

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:57 am

Judge wrote:
Toffeehater wrote::laugh: :laugh: , the first two are judge type questions :laugh:

hey good yank, you'll get used to this Fu*king idiot (aka toffeehater)  :D

Birds of the same feathers flock together  :D
Image
User avatar
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 9181
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:26 am

Postby SupitsJonF » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:30 pm

The Good Yank wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:I'm a yank too, but a bit too busy to fill that out atm.  I guess I'm a real yankee too, being from the North (NJ/NY).

Whats with the shitbox obsessions though?

It's the forbidden ground so the excitement is hightened.

And yes I am a proper northern yank.  I'm from New Brunswick NJ, home of Rutgers so Terp can give me :censored: about the RU/MD game last year.  I was at Shea Stadium tonight to see the Mets against the 'stros.

No fuc.king way, you can't be serious.  I live in Piscataway, and go to Rutgers.  Went in New Brunswick today to apply for a job at Stage Left.

I believe in another thread I already said I hated Joe Terp because we got stomped last year at home.
SupitsJonF
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:35 am
Location: USA: NJ

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:01 am

SupitsJonF wrote:
The Good Yank wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:I'm a yank too, but a bit too busy to fill that out atm.  I guess I'm a real yankee too, being from the North (NJ/NY).

Whats with the shitbox obsessions though?

It's the forbidden ground so the excitement is hightened.

And yes I am a proper northern yank.  I'm from New Brunswick NJ, home of Rutgers so Terp can give me :censored: about the RU/MD game last year.  I was at Shea Stadium tonight to see the Mets against the 'stros.

No fuc.king way, you can't be serious.  I live in Piscataway, and go to Rutgers.  Went in New Brunswick today to apply for a job at Stage Left.

I believe in another thread I already said I hated Joe Terp because we got stomped last year at home.

Ha, that's awesome, Stage Left is a great place, if you don't get in there, my wife's cousin owns Clyde's which is also a great restaraunt to work at. 

I'm p.issed off that my new LFC kit isn't here yet and probably won't be for the RU game on Monday.  Good luck with the job search.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
Image
User avatar
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: North Brunswick, New Jersey

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:15 am

Ha, this is crazy.  2 Americans posting on a football forum about Liverpool, live within 5 miles of eachother lol.

I'm guessing your on the season ticket list?  Tickets aren't easy to come by, especially now with the construction.
SupitsJonF
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:35 am
Location: USA: NJ

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:33 am

SupitsJonF wrote:Ha, this is crazy.  2 Americans posting on a football forum about Liverpool, live within 5 miles of eachother lol.

I'm guessing your on the season ticket list?  Tickets aren't easy to come by, especially now with the construction.

I hear ya, I post on a NY Rangers board and the closest poster to me lives in Freehold, too funny. 

I was a ballboy for RU back in the late 80's and have had season tickets since I was like 6 years old.  I graduated from RU in 94.  Used all of the skills I learned as an English major to jumpstart a career as a golf pro.

I live in North Brunswick now (Still within 5 miles lol).  Bought the house my wife grew up in.  Every time we see Tim Howard on TV she talks about how he used to come over with his cousin and swim in the pool, and he did flips off of the diving board.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
Image
User avatar
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: North Brunswick, New Jersey

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Horrible display of American football, decent first half (throwing into triple coverage, out of his mind) and a second half with little to no big plays.

Oh well, when you support a team you can take a loss, onto NC!!   :buttrock
SupitsJonF
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:35 am
Location: USA: NJ

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:55 pm

Well this is nice !!!!
UP THE PURPS !!!
Image
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 7796
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:23 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:59 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:Horrible display of American football, decent first half (throwing into triple coverage, out of his mind) and a second half with little to no big plays.

Oh well, when you support a team you can take a loss, onto NC!!   :buttrock

Ouch that game hurt the other night.  Oh well today's win against Man U.shited eases the pain a whole lot.

Supits, did you get the gig at Stage Left?
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
Image
User avatar
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: North Brunswick, New Jersey

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions Forum

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest