Hi from turkey! :)

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby TSira » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:28 pm

hello guys...It's Gamze from Turkey,Istanbul.. :) Liverpool  is my fave in premier league..and Trabzonspor in Turkish Super league :) if you don't know TS ask me about it!I will be glad to help!! :D
Last edited by TSira on Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TSira

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:12 pm

welcome

happy posting :)
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 pm

Hola :;):
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GFB_oNuR » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:59 am

TSira wrote:hello guys...It's Gamze from Turkey,Istanbul.. :) Liverpool  is my fave in premier league..and Trabzonspor in Turkish Super league :) if you don't know TS ask me about it!I will be glad to help!! :D

Welcome mate ..
I am from Turkey too but I don't know what it is Ts , is this fish name ? :pirate
GENC FENERBAHCELILER  &  THE  KOP     

WE HATE [G]alat[A]sara[Y]
GFB_oNuR

Postby TSira » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:34 pm

ha ha ha very funny onur!! :D and what's gfb?? Gay Federation of Babies ???? :D  :D  :D
Last edited by TSira on Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TSira

Postby GFB_oNuR » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:39 am

TSira wrote:ha ha ha very funny onur!! :D and what's gfb?? Gay Federation of Babies ???? :D  :D  :D

You are funny too Gamze . In Turkey everybody know what it is GFB . GFB is the best supporters club in Turkey .  Perhaps in EU. I want to say ''Good luck Ts '' , but Osasuna will beat you  :rasp

GFB_oNuR

Postby GFB_oNuR » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:22 am

GFB_oNuR

Postby TSira » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:48 pm

aren't they the baby ones of knifes which you bring to Trabzon every match!!!you have forgotten the man and the little girl wounded by your HOLIGANS!!!you wounded the man by knife and the girl by seats!!!and many more,names of which i don't remember as they are so much!!!

http://arsiv.sabah.com.tr/2003/08/16/i/s0601.jpg
http://www.e-kolay.net/fanatik....08_.jpg
http://www.aksam.com.tr/arsiv/aksam/2003/08/16/images/s7.jpg

you've said osasuna will beat you!!!what a nationalist guy!!!i recommend you to look at yourself firstliy and then talk about us!!!

but you are also right!!if i were in your shoes(Thanks God i'm not)i wouldn't like TS too...as not being let to be champion for many times would make me angry too!

and lastly please left that topic!!!you make it seem ugly!!!
Last edited by TSira on Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TSira

Postby TSira » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:59 pm

and one more..As a Byzantine son,FB had to be successful in EU...why do you think it is not???let me say it...cause you just know attacking turkish teams...just know renting referees..but as all of us know it's very hard to rent referees in eu matches!!!that is why you are not!!!
TSira

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:03 pm

What a lovely bunch of friendly supporters they are. :glare:
And what the fecks he got hold of that shoe for.
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:09 pm

Yea why the shoe, maybe they are a fetish crew :laugh:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:13 pm

taff wrote:Yea why the shoe, maybe they are a fetish crew :laugh:

:laugh: Anno, aload of gobsh.ites in a dolmus with machettes, samuria swords, a crowbar, and that soft get has got hold of a shoe  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TSira » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:14 pm

lets ask it to onur..he loves(!) his country and its people....but you see he does whatever he can do to make them seem aggressive,attacker!!!he just want to blacken us!!turkish people..i can't find any other meaningful reason for its behaviour!!!he seems to lost all his nationalist feelings!!i just wished you knew the truth guys!!!what's fb and what its fans!!you see!!he succeed in taking me into that silly argument!! i am here just for being friends and introduce you TS...but i see he is here under this topic,just for making me go mad!!
TSira

Postby TSira » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:17 pm

do you wanna hear news sayting ''FB fans wounded a man from his stomach..the man is under intensive care!!!''

maybe he died i don't know!!!lets ask it to onur..maybe he knows who are the killers!!

want me to say it??ok...its a fan of FB:...maybe from GFB!!!most probably from GFB!!!
TSira

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:18 pm

TSira wrote:lets ask it to onur..he loves(!) his country and its people....but you see he does whatever he can do to make them seem aggressive,attacker!!!he just want to blacken us!!turkish people..i can't find any other meaningful reason for its behaviour!!!he seems to lost all his nationalist feelings!!i just wished you knew the truth guys!!!what's fb and what its fans!!you see!!he succeed in taking me into that silly argument!! i am here just for being friends and introduce you TS...but i see he is here under this topic,just for making me go mad!!

Ignore him mate, weve had quite a few Turkish whoopers on here since the CL draw, but luckly enough they have been banned.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Introductions Forum