Hi folks

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby DaMo » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:32 pm

Hi folks, I just registered and am looking forward to being a postee here. A little about myself: My name is Dan and I'm a 21 year old Law student from South Wales. I've supported Liverpool for about 11 years and always will do. I discovered these boards by accident a couple of weeks ago and have been pretty much hooked ever since. It wasn't long before I found myself experiencing withdrawal symptoms from not having taking a glance at the latest topics of discussion pertaining to my favourite football club.

It's a pleasure to be making an introduction post at long last. Cheers. :bowdown
DaMo

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:38 pm

ah bollox another welshman, the board is becoming over run with the speech defect buggers.    :D

oh and welcome, happy posting mate
112-1077774096

Postby DaMo » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:45 pm

Yup, an established Welsh postee contacted me and insisted that reinforcements were necessary if the invasion here was to be a success. We're coming. :D

And on a serious note, thanks for the welcome. See you on the boards, mate.
DaMo

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:40 am

DaMo wrote:Yup, an established Welsh postee contacted me and insisted that reinforcements were necessary if the invasion here was to be a success. We're coming. :D

And on a serious note, thanks for the welcome. See you on the boards, mate.

was it welsh wizzard? :D

Anyway,

Welcome aboard mate

happy posting  :)
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:42 am

Welcome and happy posting mate  :)
account deleted by request

Postby jkop » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:25 am

Hello DaMo, enjoy mate. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kop11 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:35 pm

welcome happy posting ynwa iam new too
'i was made for liverpool and liverpool was made for me'

kop11

Postby almathea » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:36 pm

hi to everyone. i haven't introdused myself very well and for that i am sorry! in case you've forgotten me i am the lonely girl :) may be i should change my nickname...hmmm...you know there're times when you just want to share something and unfortunately for you i need to tell you my story about liverpool. my real name is blagorodna in english it could be translated- nobel (like the adjective nobel). i suppose you're wodering how come i am girl and i love football? well when you're a 6years old girl and you want to watch "The little pony" and you're father wants to watch football and you have only one tv in the house are you able to guess what the family is watching eventually? i'll give you a joker NOT the little pony! by the time i got used to those funny men running after a ball, i was admiring at the songs  from the fens these songs were like a magic spells for me( they were in leguege i couldn't understand)and of course  these huge playgrounds.... then i started asking questions like "what they're doing? what they have to do? why there's only one ball?" all that kind of staff...my father showed me a whole new world and for a 6years old girl it was like magic!liverpool, england... now i love these things even more than him. things changed when my mother left dad and took me with her.i was 13. it was a very difficult moment for me and for all of us...for almost an year i used to wake up i the morning alone( my mother was already at work) go to my new school,thank god i found a great friends there, and then my father used to take me from school.the first 2/3 mounths were like a nightmare- dad was telling how much he loves my mother how he can't understand why is this happening( even now he still can't) and i can asure you it is very scarry to see your own father crying...then at home my mother was crying drinking all kinds of pills( for crazy people that's how she named them), all my relatives like grandparents, aunts and so on used to telling what a horrible mother i have and that is my job to help them get back together!i was in the middle of a storm! i don't know how i did't lost my mind! but that's not all...my father stopped to cry and then was only silance and sorrow...then was the moment for liverpool. it was my savieer when i started to talk about liverpool he woke up and started talking with me! he was alive! it was the end of this horrable silance full of unspoken blamings and excuses! by the years i lost my father. no he was not dead  it's just ... he is now more like a bigger brother for me.and it's cool cause he is very funny but ther are times when i need a father and i just miss him we've lost the connection between father and dauther. and the only thing that keeps this connection alive ( even for a very short time) is liverpool. i love this town and tis football club more then anything in the world! liverpoolfc is not just the greatest team in the world but it saved my father and me, because it was giving me strength to move on and to live. i am sorry for my english and i hope that you grasped at least the general idea.
if you are first you are first if you are second you are nothing
almathea

Postby almathea » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:43 pm

i don't have internet at home :veryangry i'll see your ansewrs tomorrow or i monday i'm sorry! kisses to all of you
almathea

Postby Red_lass » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:12 pm

hey newbies...welcome!!

hey almathea,
your not alone there are other lasses out here in the forums. me for instances ahha. have fun in the forums! there are some pretty wicked characters out there.. :)
Red_lass
Red_lass

Postby almathea » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:34 pm

thank you red_lass it's good to hear that you're not alone :blush:  :D
almathea

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:37 pm

Welcome

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby ConnO'var » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:59 pm