Alright folks - Before i get banned

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby greenbyname_redbynature » Thu May 08, 2008 11:24 pm

give us a clue was lionel blair wasn't it? i'm not him as well am i? :laugh:
greenbyname_redbynature

Postby Bad Bob » Thu May 08, 2008 11:25 pm

greenbyname_redbynature wrote:i've got more cards for admitting to being on a wind up than i got for actually winding people up.

:laugh: bloody hell, might as well go back as GBJH and wind people up, only got three cards for that. admit the truth and i got four.

GBJH has left the building and greenbyname_redbynature won't be far behind if there's any more nonsense out of you.  I'm all for a laugh and taking the mick but serial WUMs are f.ucking cancer to proper football discussion.  You're hanging by a thread, Bill, and us milk monitors have the scissors sharpened.  Be very careful how you proceed.  :glare:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby greenbyname_redbynature » Thu May 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
greenbyname_redbynature wrote:i've got more cards for admitting to being on a wind up than i got for actually winding people up.

:laugh: bloody hell, might as well go back as GBJH and wind people up, only got three cards for that. admit the truth and i got four.

GBJH has left the building and greenbyname_redbynature won't be far behind if there's any more nonsense out of you.  I'm all for a laugh and taking the mick but serial WUMs are f.ucking cancer to proper football discussion.  You're hanging by a thread, Bill, and us milk monitors have the scissors sharpened.  Be very careful how you proceed.  :glare:

:laugh:

bloody hell bob, you can tell you're a teacher.
greenbyname_redbynature

Postby LFC2007 » Thu May 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Snip  :D
LFC2007

Postby Sabre » Thu May 08, 2008 11:32 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Sabre wrote:Yes, no investigations were needed, we have a confession. He deserves some days of being himself, and this thread might become another classic like Blackpool one :D

The 4 cards, is simple gbn-rbn, you inherit the 3 cards of your alter ego, and you get a generous one for the winding up offence. Probably the confession spared from the fifth :D

Sabs whats gbn-rbn  give us a clue :D

Green By Name, Red By Nature. GBN-RBN  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu May 08, 2008 11:35 pm

Sabre wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Sabre wrote:Yes, no investigations were needed, we have a confession. He deserves some days of being himself, and this thread might become another classic like Blackpool one :D

The 4 cards, is simple gbn-rbn, you inherit the 3 cards of your alter ego, and you get a generous one for the winding up offence. Probably the confession spared from the fifth :D

Sabs whats gbn-rbn  give us a clue :D

Green By Name, Red By Nature. GBN-RBN  :D

:laugh:  :laugh: got it i thought it was some secret code word
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 09, 2008 8:21 am

greenbyname_redbynature wrote:since this season has nearly finished i thought i'd resign up as meself. GBJH was a piss about from about start to finish and about 90% of the things i wrote under that name were simply for a reaction

To paraphrase Shakespeare

"What's in a name? that which we call a turd
      By any other name would still smell like sh'ite"

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Number 9 » Fri May 09, 2008 9:32 am

Oh sweet suffering fu.ck! :D

So John you were only pretending to be an idiot after all?

Im just relieved that im allowed to love LFC again and dont have to go to Windsor every Saturday! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 09, 2008 9:49 am

i like that, GBGH realises people think hes an idiot so 'pretends' he was on a wind up. nice backtracking :O
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri May 09, 2008 10:00 am

dawson99 wrote:i like that, GBGH realises people think hes an idiot so 'pretends' he was on a wind up. nice backtracking :O

You should just be happy because you dont have to support Chelsea,you are allowed to support LFC again! :D

He was only messing!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 09, 2008 10:05 am

he wasnt messing, theres always some truth to what people say, even in wind ups, and now hes back tracking but has been found out. He has been weighed, he has been measured, and he has been found wanting. io bet hes not even a liverpool fan, he always came across as tranmere if you ask me
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri May 09, 2008 10:09 am

dawson99 wrote:he wasnt messing, theres always some truth to what people say, even in wind ups, and now hes back tracking but has been found out. He has been weighed, he has been measured, and he has been found wanting. io bet hes not even a liverpool fan, he always came across as tranmere if you ask me

Its like in the TV show Dallas years ago,they fu.cked the script up big style and dug themselves into a hole.

So some bright spark decided to say it was Bobby Ewing dreaming all along!  :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 09, 2008 10:11 am

Number 9 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:he wasnt messing, theres always some truth to what people say, even in wind ups, and now hes back tracking but has been found out. He has been weighed, he has been measured, and he has been found wanting. io bet hes not even a liverpool fan, he always came across as tranmere if you ask me

Its like in the TV show Dallas years ago,they fu.cked the script up big style and dug themselves into a hole.

So some bright spark decided to say it was Bobby Ewing dreaming all along!  :laugh:

:wwww  :bowdown

im calling greenbyname_redbynature bobby ewing from now on!
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri May 09, 2008 12:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:i like that, GBGH realises people think hes an idiot so 'pretends' he was on a wind up. nice backtracking :O

:nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby ConnO'var » Fri May 09, 2008 6:44 pm

:D

Billy.... Not related to Billy 5 Times are you John/GBNRBN?

:;):
ConnO'var

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions Forum