Hello to everybody! - Liverpool fan from spain

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Iberian » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:46 pm

Hello to the liverpoolsupporters!

I am a spanish 20 year old guy who´s a supporter of Liverpool... but not only for his wonderful game and for all the spanish that are now in Liverpool cause that is why is so famous in spain... there´s a lot of coincidences in my life that make´s me be liverpool fan in england... so my name is Rafael (like benitez), my father is spanish and my mother is from England! (Wolwerhampton) and she always had been a liverpool supporter since she was little... since I was 10 years old I have always went in Anfield every 6 months in my trips to see my english family, but now I have been 5 years that I haven´t been to england   :(  :(  :(  :( so I miss liverpool (always loved the city) and Anfield. I remember Fowler was my favourite player of Liverpool
Iberian

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:01 am

Welcome mate, your English is good.

Enjoy posting

:)
LFC2007

Postby Iberian » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:10 am

Thank you!!... with an english mum I think that I had to speak english... but also I have lost a lot of pronuntation and I make a lot of mistakes... I´m sure it´s cause I mixed with an spanishtalked gramathic...:p :p :p :p :p
Iberian

Postby Sabre » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:14 am

Oh well, that's a problem.

But I've been punnishing my board mates with my peculiar english since 2004, so don't worry, they're used to it :D

Welcome mate and happy posting. It's true what you say all the attention Liverpool this days is based on the Spanish contingent, but to be honest, among true football fans Liverpool always had have a great respect since the old times (70 and 80 ties)

Happy posting
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iberian » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:53 am

:) :) :)

My mum is a liverpool fan from the 60´s and I am a Liverpool fan from the 90´s :) :)
Iberian

Return to Introductions Forum