For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby The Saint » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi folks I'm new to the forum
The Saint

Postby The Saint » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Someone nicked my original 606 name:(
The Saint

Postby GYBS » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:21 pm

welcome rog , shame someone else has your name as you wear the name a lot better:D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Salty Sock » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:16 am

Hi welcome you :)
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 am

reckon you'll be much better than s@int :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:51 am

Judge wrote:reckon you'll be much better than s@int :D

:D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Saint » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm

GYBS wrote:welcome rog , shame someone else has your name as you wear the name a lot better:D

I was sir roger on 606 then for at least 5 years on other forums I suspect that sod CK has nicked my name
The Saint

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Welcome The Saint you must be older than our Saint. Nah on second thoughts noones older than him on here,

Blood.y hell its gonna get confusing now well for me it is if i pick on Saint take no notice of me cause its him not you :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Saint » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:20 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Welcome The Saint you must be older than our Saint. Nah on second thoughts noones older than him on here,

Blood.y hell its gonna get confusing now well for me it is if i pick on Saint take no notice of me cause its him not you :laugh:

Well I might be Older than your Saint. I actually used to watch Roger Hunt and St John at Anfield (in the boys pen mind you)
The Saint

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:34 pm

The Saint wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Welcome The Saint you must be older than our Saint. Nah on second thoughts noones older than him on here,

Well I might be Older than your Saint. I actually used to watch Roger Hunt and St John at Anfield (in the boys pen mind you)

I went in there once but hated it an got a bunk over into the kop :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:44 pm

The Saint wrote:

So did I mate, but I never went in the boys pen. My first game at Anfield ...... Liverpool v mancs 1968.

I had been supporting Liverpool for a few seasons by then though, since the 1965 cup final. Yes I am a glory hunter  :D
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:59 pm

s@int wrote:
The Saint wrote:

So did I mate, but I never went in the boys pen. My first game at Anfield ...... Liverpool v mancs 1968.

I had been supporting Liverpool for a few seasons by then though, since the 1965 cup final. Yes I am a glory hunter  :D

I was 10 then saint. An thats when i went me first game well full game anyway. Before that we used to sneak in when the kop gates opened with about 20 minutes to go :laugh: Strange now when i think of it though my first full game an it was the first time i ever seen a blackman never mind a black footballer,  Clyde Best, great player he was an all
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:07 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:
The Saint wrote:

I was 10 then saint. An thats when i went me first game well full game anyway. Before that we used to sneak in when the kop gates opened with about 20 minutes to go :laugh: Strange now when i think of it though my first full game an it was the first time i ever seen a blackman never mind a black footballer,  Clyde Best, great player he was an all

I went against West Ham that season as well Nanny, I remember Tommy Smith tackling Clyde Best on the edge of our area as if it was yesterday. It was a real clash of the heavyweights. The thud as they collided could be heard in the kop. Everyone went OOOOHHH  :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:17 pm

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:
The Saint wrote:

I went against West Ham that season as well Nanny, I remember Tommy Smith tackling Clyde Best on the edge of our area as if it was yesterday. It was a real clash of the heavyweights. The thud as they collided could be heard in the kop. Everyone went OOOOHHH  :D

do you know what Saint they should have an Arl Ar.ses thread on here were we can reminise,  :laugh: over 40s
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Saint » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 pm

s@int wrote:I went against West Ham that season as well Nanny, I remember Tommy Smith tackling Clyde Best on the edge of our area as if it was yesterday. It was a real clash of the heavyweights. The thud as they collided could be heard in the kop. Everyone went OOOOHHH  :D

Do you remember Tommy Smiths Duel with SuperMac. Tommy walked him into the corner flag everytime he came down our end.
The Saint

Next

Return to Introductions Forum