Hello from valencia (spain)

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Villa » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi friends, I´m Marcos, I from to Valencia of Spain, I love Liverpool FC, the next months (11 December) I and two friends will visit Liverpool, and try watch the match Arsenal vs Liverpool live in Anfield Road.

Not like getting tickets to watch the game, it is very difficult from spain. Some users might get 3 tickets for me and friends? I would pay it without any problem.

If ever you want to come to Valencia to see the spanish league could get them tickets for Valencia CF against some Spanish team

I hope someone can help us, we already have purchased tickets and hotel

Sorry, I do not speak very good English and use a dictionary. If someone would contact me in perfect Spanish.

Thank You, saludations from Valencia
Villa

Postby Sabre » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Villa: El aforo de Anfield está lo bastante solicitado como para que haya listas de espera. La gente coge tickets en función de cuantos partidos ha asistido antes, es un sistema que premia la fidelidad. Y, desgraciadamente, me temo que va a ser harto complicado que alguien de este foro te pueda ayudar.

I just told the lad that I find difficult someone helps him due to the lots of people who want to watch the game. Anyway, if anyone wants to help this lad, let me know and I'll tell him in Spanish.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Bring Silva with you mate  :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 am

Hey Villa nice to meet you!!!

I like your team but you have some players I want hehe. Just Mata and Silva please. :;):
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:32 am

Sabre wrote:Villa: El aforo de Anfield está lo bastante solicitado como para que haya listas de espera. La gente coge tickets en función de cuantos partidos ha asistido antes, es un sistema que premia la fidelidad. Y, desgraciadamente, me temo que va a ser harto complicado que alguien de este foro te pueda ayudar.

I just told the lad that I find difficult someone helps him due to the lots of people who want to watch the game. Anyway, if anyone wants to help this lad, let me know and I'll tell him in Spanish.

its ok sabre, we will use babelfish translator  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Villa » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:24 pm

gracias Sabre por responder, se agradece pillar con un hispanohablente en el foro.

NANNY RED: Silva is of Valencia CF's youth system, will be difficult to leave, but everything has its price, use Master card ;)

bavlondon: Mata is a phenomenon, the R. Madrid is giving headbutts to let him go free. jajaja, remember this, eye to Pablo, far right and called up to the Spanish Seleccion (quarry of Valencia CF

Judge:the goo gle translator is the best invention of the world! You can talk to anyone in the world.

Bueno, si a alguien le gustaria venir a ver el cuatridente Villa, silva, mata, pablo... estoy dispuesto a conseguirle entradas para ver el ValenciaCF en Mestalla a cambio de que me las consiga para Anfield ;)

saludations I hope someone can help me
Villa

Postby Villa » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:28 pm

one question, I tried to put a message in the section of the forum, Liverpool FC - Games and I let someone know that will not let me.  I suppose in this paragraph, you will see more users of the forum and maybe can help
Villa

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Welcome, mate.

I think you'll find it hard getting tickets for the Arsenal game because of the demand. You've a much better chance with the Wigan game on the 16th.
LFC2007

Postby Villa » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:19 pm

With this, it appears that we have already fully booked for that weekend, hotel and plane from September, it will be difficult, if not get the tickets, I guess since there will be any bar to see it, hear from the outside You'll never walk alone! but we will try by all means! I hope someone can help.
What price are the tickets?? and reselling the tickets are too expensive?

A greeting from VLC
Marcos
Villa

Postby Villa » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 pm

hello, through the website, online, do not sell tickets? that day go on sale online? many can be purchased by user?
Villa

Return to Introductions Forum