Don't shoot the city fan! - Alright chaps.

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby SosbanFach » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:19 pm

Alright lads and lasses, how's it going? Big, big tie against Barca coming up, eh? Good luck with that, it's good to see a team play with some passion (and Welshmen) in Europe!

I'm affraid I'm not a Reds fan, I'm a Leicester fan but I wanted to pop in and see what your opinions of Bellers are now he's starting to get settled? Bit of a dry scoring patch before his recent couple, but it's my understanding he's been supporting his fellow strikers fairly well with some hard working performances?

Was a bit disappointed to see the transfer talk surrounding him earlier in the month, think Liverpool's a fantastic club and I'd love to see the lad make a career out of it!

Look forward to hearing some responses. Good luck with the rest of your season, mates, and good luck with Barcelona!

Rhisiart.
Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth,
Ry'n ni yma o hyd.
SosbanFach

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:22 pm

thanks and welcome

personally i like him, i will tell you why. in pur last game we were 4-0 up and in the last minute bellamy was still chasing balls and closing down defenders.

the guy gives 100% every game and thats starting to pay dividends for him now
112-1077774096

Postby shanks72 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:38 am

Welcome.. :)

Yeah, I also think he is a great asset to us at the moment. Works hard and is unselfish.
His partnership with Kuyt seems to be coming along well. (It's a shame that Kuyt missed some chances today, but never mind.) Twas good we got the 3 - 0 result.
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:28 am

I think he's a top striker. Far better than many people realise.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:39 am

I think he's an annoying little twat..................

......for the opposing defenders.  :D  Since the court case has been done and dusted Bellers has looked a different player. He's always scored goals wherever he's been and it looks like he's starting to do the same here. As long as he can keep his nose clean he could have a very bright future at anfield.

BTW Welcome Matey.  :)
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:40 am

Bellamy can really torment defense's low on confidence. He doesn't stop running, and is always looking to get behind them. I am more suprised by the quality of his finishing lately, sure it has a lot to do with confidence, but his goal against charlton last night was a real gem.

I am getting annoyed with a mate of mine who reckons Bellamy & Kuyt can't paly together, Kuyt had a terrible last 45 min last night, but thier link up play is getting there if you ask me.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum