Do they care - Football

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby smrules99 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:02 pm

After watching various matches, I have come to the conclusion that we do not have the heart to go in after the ball,not because the players are lacking in belief but because the game has changed so much and the referee and assistants are so irratic in their running of the game,letting certain teams/players away with things but clamping down on others that are maybe not so bad ,this has players worrying about their playing careers and their reputations as more and more clubs are fining and repremanding players.

it does sometimes beg the question what should happen should the referees be told to be more consistant,should clubs be looking after the players better with support and should the so called "cheaters" be held more to account
I believe that the game has lost alot of passion in the last few years with the introduction of new balls and new regulations that impede players from tackling effectively and they say it makes the game more interesting I ask " for who"?
smrules99

Postby greenred » Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:06 am

new balls.thats the problem.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:40 pm

we need some new balls maybe smaller or bigger or less round or blue ones that just might solve all of the problems in football today!! :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:43 pm

the way football's going it will be a non-contact sport in a few years time. refereeing standards are just not up to standard either. i see players getting booked for absolute nothing challenges all the time.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Return to Introductions Forum