Alright lads.

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby TarnRed » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:28 am

New to the board, been a Liverpool supporter since the early 80's reside in South Yorkshire don't get to as many games as I should but still get to games every now and then due to work and family commitments, first stood on the Kop in 1983 against West Ham United Miachael Robinson hat trick if my meory serves me right as a 5 year old with my uncle and it stemmed from there, good to be on board. :bowdown
TarnRed

Postby babu » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 am

welcome

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 am

Welcome mate, let's see if you bring a bit of luck and we can enjoy some victories together.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:30 pm

TarnRed wrote:New to the board, been a Liverpool supporter since the early 80's reside in South Yorkshire don't get to as many games as I should but still get to games every now and then due to work and family commitments, first stood on the Kop in 1983 against West Ham United Miachael Robinson hat trick if my meory serves me right as a 5 year old with my uncle and it stemmed from there, good to be on board. :bowdown

West Ham took a 6-0 beating in 1983 but "Fatty" Robbo never scored...Rush 2, Souness 2,Dalglish, Whelan

Welcome to the forum
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby TarnRed » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:46 pm

supersub wrote:
TarnRed wrote:New to the board, been a Liverpool supporter since the early 80's reside in South Yorkshire don't get to as many games as I should but still get to games every now and then due to work and family commitments, first stood on the Kop in 1983 against West Ham United Miachael Robinson hat trick if my meory serves me right as a 5 year old with my uncle and it stemmed from there, good to be on board. :bowdown

West Ham took a 6-0 beating in 1983 but "Fatty" Robbo never scored...Rush 2, Souness 2,Dalglish, Whelan

Welcome to the forum

That's the one, must've been the away game when Robinson got the hat-trick then, the old memory aint exactly what it once was, cheers for the welcome lads.
TarnRed

Postby Judge » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:38 pm

robinson ex seagulls player
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum