Why are evertonians so bitter?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon May 29, 2006 5:53 pm

Today I was in the Wetherspoons in Kirkby and there is a drawing of Liverpool players lifting the European Cup on a portrait infront of the bar.
Anyway some fella I know said how come there are no Everton portraits infront of the bar, I suggested the fact that maybe the simple fact they have never won the European Cup and the fact the last major trophy Everton won was the FA Cup when I was a little 11 year old.
He told me to go and ,'Fuck Myself' and stormed off to the bogs :D
82-1074641017

Postby mighty mo » Mon May 29, 2006 6:40 pm

they are bitter because they are :censored: and live in liiverpool's shadows
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Mon May 29, 2006 11:36 pm

Because we have spirit and unity.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue May 30, 2006 1:01 pm

They are bitter because when UEFA found out that a club like Everton could win the European cup winners cup, they scrapped the tournament. :laugh:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue May 30, 2006 2:41 pm

they really are the best comedians in the world

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mb606/F2241567?thread=3086639
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dundalk » Tue May 30, 2006 2:54 pm

What planet are they on??  Essien??

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Last edited by Dundalk on Tue May 30, 2006 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue May 30, 2006 4:22 pm

those bluensoes can be a very deluded bunch. TBH though those 606 boards are rubbish, our section in there isn't exactly great either.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue May 30, 2006 5:20 pm

It's true, Liverpool were better than Everton last season and by quite a bit 30 points or so I believe. However, in the next 48 hours or so that gap will have decreased considerably. If we were to get Huth as well then I think that gap will be very small indeed. And if Gerrard has a good world cup and Barcelona or AC Milan come in for him then maybe that gap will have reversed completely. And if we can get the midfield enforcer that we need, I hear Essien might be on his way out of Chelsea (You never know) then we would finish 40 points clear of the scum.

And that is why there are so many RS on this site. You can almost smell the fear. Last season was a tempory blip on Evertons rise back to the top

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue May 30, 2006 5:36 pm

dawson99 wrote:It's true, Liverpool were better than Everton last season and by quite a bit 30 points or so I believe. However, in the next 48 hours or so that gap will have decreased considerably. If we were to get Huth as well then I think that gap will be very small indeed. And if Gerrard has a good world cup and Barcelona or AC Milan come in for him then maybe that gap will have reversed completely. And if we can get the midfield enforcer that we need, I hear Essien might be on his way out of Chelsea (You never know) then we would finish 40 points clear of the scum.

And that is why there are so many RS on this site. You can almost smell the fear. Last season was a tempory blip on Evertons rise back to the top

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:help  :laugh:  :laugh:  That is truely the best laugh ive had in ages! This guy obviously knows f.uck all about football from that, really have got great imaginations them bitters
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby madred » Tue May 30, 2006 7:09 pm

The scary thing is for that bitter is he actually sounds like he believes Everton will topple us next season. They have 1 lucky season and they believe Moyes is the man. :D :D What a f****n joke that is. Yeah bring it on.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue May 30, 2006 7:15 pm

Aren't they horrible people......the envy and bitterness is oh! so apparent in every single minute of the day.They sign a player and their first thought is about us.The fact that we don't waste any brain cells thinking about the bitters,pi.sses them off big-time.Bolton are bigger...West Ham,Wigan...Jesus half the bloody nation are bigger than them. :talktothehand
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue May 30, 2006 7:38 pm

I was on Bluekipper earlier and they have something similar to this and it amused me for a second.  Fair play, so I thought I would piss on their humour and give it right back to them. 

To anyone lurking here who supports Everton and is reading; can I just ask you "How does it feel having a merderin' RS taking your joke and twisting it round so now it's our joke?  Are you going to get bitter about that and say for the next twenty years 'Yer, but you've gorra admit we started that joke first.  Ifithadnabinfor those RS we'd be the funniest team in the league but you've stolen our thunder again.  In fact that's why we're clearly a better team than you wall pushers, and why we'll finish higher than you next year, cause you steal our jokes.  That's definitely why, it's not just an excuse, that's a proper reason that.  That's why no players will come to us, cause you's keep stealing our jokes.  Blah blah fucking blah blah more of the same bitter s*i*e...... it's all LIVERPOOL'S fault, not pisspoor mis-management on a catastrophic scale by our own incompetent board of directors over the last two decades......'"

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :wwww  :wwww

All together now: "Anything you can do I can do better........."
jonnymac1979

Postby JBG » Tue May 30, 2006 8:17 pm

Read Robbie Fowler's book and you'll get a taste of how bitter these guys are.

Fowler and his dad were mad Everton fans but now despise them for the abuse they have had to suffer during Robbie's career.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 65-1149024436 » Tue May 30, 2006 10:35 pm

Not all us Evertonians are bitter.

All this 'forever in our shadow' is quite funny. I don't really care what LFC, EFC or any other football club have done in the past. Its all about the future.

We have actually signed a striker we've been craving for, for years! Hopefully Johnson can bang in a few goals as last seasons goal tally was embarrasing.

As for topping LFC, I doubt it, but us like you's are going in the right direction.
65-1149024436

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 31, 2006 3:41 am

Andrew Johnson wrote:We have actually signed a striker we've been craving for, for years! Hopefully Johnson can bang in a few goals as last seasons goal tally was embarrasing.

As for topping LFC, I doubt it, but us like you's are going in the right direction.

Just like James Beattie?

Fantastic signing, him. 25-odd goals in a season for Southampton, 11 goals last season for the Blueshite.

I bet you now "AJ" does something just as awe-inspiring!

Regarding the BBC 606 site StMike posted a link to - their stupidity astounds me!

I honestly thought they might have some semblance of intelligence, but this proves beyond all doubt that they are as thick as pig sh*t.

"The signing of Huth along with AJ will make the gap very small indeed." :wwww :wwww :wwww :wwww

Silly b*stards.  :D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Wed May 31, 2006 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum