Why are evertonians so bitter?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 31, 2006 3:43 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I was on Bluekipper earlier and they have something similar to this and it amused me for a second.  Fair play, so I thought I would piss on their humour and give it right back to them. 

To anyone lurking here who supports Everton and is reading; can I just ask you "How does it feel having a merderin' RS taking your joke and twisting it round so now it's our joke?  Are you going to get bitter about that and say for the next twenty years 'Yer, but you've gorra admit we started that joke first.  Ifithadnabinfor those RS we'd be the funniest team in the league but you've stolen our thunder again.  In fact that's why we're clearly a better team than you wall pushers, and why we'll finish higher than you next year, cause you steal our jokes.  That's definitely why, it's not just an excuse, that's a proper reason that.  That's why no players will come to us, cause you's keep stealing our jokes.  Blah blah fucking blah blah more of the same bitter s*i*e...... it's all LIVERPOOL'S fault, not pisspoor mis-management on a catastrophic scale by our own incompetent board of directors over the last two decades......'"

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :wwww  :wwww

All together now: "Anything you can do I can do better........."

That is fantastic!!!!!  :wwww  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed May 31, 2006 6:43 am

Taken from the BBC - MESSAGE BOARD 606 - It's true.

posted by toffeebluenose

" U know the rs have posted this thread on their board cos they're cacking themselves. They can't believe we're getting AJ AND Huth!!!!!! Now they want Sheva, Ronaldinho and Kaka just to stay ahead of us!!!! "

:laugh:

-----

We'll never score against Huth. And Johnson will easily put a hundred past us..

:sniffle
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed May 31, 2006 8:15 am

in answer to the topic title

coz theyve signed AJ, and theyre still not gonna win owt :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Wed May 31, 2006 12:27 pm

dawson99 wrote:It's true, Liverpool were better than Everton last season and by quite a bit 30 points or so I believe. However, in the next 48 hours or so that gap will have decreased considerably. If we were to get Huth as well then I think that gap will be very small indeed. And if Gerrard has a good world cup and Barcelona or AC Milan come in for him then maybe that gap will have reversed completely. And if we can get the midfield enforcer that we need, I hear Essien might be on his way out of Chelsea (You never know) then we would finish 40 points clear of the scum.

And that is why there are so many RS on this site. You can almost smell the fear. Last season was a tempory blip on Evertons rise back to the top

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not even Arsenal and Tottenham are looking at the Prem seriously. There will be three main contenders: Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool. Everton fits in where?
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Wed May 31, 2006 12:30 pm

Message 23 - posted by Comerford83, 19 Hours Ago

Don't forget Neville!!

I remember Neville and the own goal in the derby.

Now, before the Bitters try and remind me of Carraghers own goal, I'd like to point out that the Carra got mixed up with his footwork, while Neville put in a beautiful strikers header on a defensive corner, thats right, set piece defence while not being hassled at all.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed May 31, 2006 3:32 pm

To the tune of GET BACK by the Beatles.

Moysey was a ging who thought he was a genius,
But we knew it wouldn’t last.
He came back down to Earth , when Rafael Benitez
proved he’s in a different class.

Get back, get back,
Get back to where you once belonged.
Get back, get back,
You knew it wouldn’t last that long.

Moysey said, and quote “THE BEST TEAM IN THE CITY,
THE LEAGUE IT DOESN’T TELL A LIE”
Well they all stayed at home
And we all went to Turkey,
And Rafa made it number five

We’re back, we’re back
We’re back to where we once belonged.
We’re back, we’re back
And proved the little ginga wrong.

The ging went to the board
And begged them for some money,
The profit from the sale of Shreck.
Big Duncan got a deal,
We laughed, coz it so funny,
Their physio will wring his neck.

They’re cack, they’re cack
The ging will soon be on the dole.
We’re back, we’re back
So Moysey shut your whingeing hole.

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 65-1149024436 » Wed May 31, 2006 7:57 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:We have actually signed a striker we've been craving for, for years! Hopefully Johnson can bang in a few goals as last seasons goal tally was embarrasing.

As for topping LFC, I doubt it, but us like you's are going in the right direction.

Just like James Beattie?

Fantastic signing, him. 25-odd goals in a season for Southampton, 11 goals last season for the Blueshite.

I bet you now "AJ" does something just as awe-inspiring!

Regarding the BBC 606 site StMike posted a link to - their stupidity astounds me!

I honestly thought they might have some semblance of intelligence, but this proves beyond all doubt that they are as thick as pig sh*t.

"The signing of Huth along with AJ will make the gap very small indeed." :wwww :wwww :wwww :wwww

Silly b*stards.  :D

We've been craving someone with a bit of pace who can hit the net. We knew we wasn't going to get that with Beattie.

I hoping Beattie and Johnson can get us at least 20 league goals this season. Last seasons goal tally was embarassing.

All this talk about Evertonains = bitter..you will find its the younger generation who wasn't alive in the 80's. I was and i'm not bitter. What happened at Heysel should never of happened as the ground was not fit enough for the game.

Also if there wasn't an English team involved, nothing would of happened. I think FIFA were worried that the teams were going to dominate European football for years, and all of a sudden they had an excuse to stop that.

I'm not bitter as its our own fault we are where we are. Yes we might have done well in Europe but then again we might not! The reason we are in the state we are now is through the years of neglect and bad management from our board. We were all banned from European football, us, LFC and MUFC. LFC and MUFC had the knowlege to survive, we didn't.....simple really!
65-1149024436

Postby Gaunt » Wed May 31, 2006 8:15 pm

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:We have actually signed a striker we've been craving for, for years! Hopefully Johnson can bang in a few goals as last seasons goal tally was embarrasing.

As for topping LFC, I doubt it, but us like you's are going in the right direction.

Just like James Beattie?

Fantastic signing, him. 25-odd goals in a season for Southampton, 11 goals last season for the Blueshite.

Regarding the BBC 606 site StMike posted a link to - their stupidity astounds me!

I honestly thought they might have some semblance of intelligence, but this proves beyond all doubt that they are as thick as pig sh*t.

"The signing of Huth along with AJ will make the gap very small indeed." :wwww :wwww :wwww :wwww

We've been craving someone with a bit of pace who can hit the net. We knew we wasn't going to get that with Beattie.

I hoping Beattie and Johnson can get us at least 20 league goals this season. Last seasons goal tally was embarassing.

All this talk about Evertonains = bitter..you will find its the younger generation who wasn't alive in the 80's. I was and i'm not bitter. What happened at Heysel should never of happened as the ground was not fit enough for the game.

Also if there wasn't an English team involved, nothing would of happened. I think FIFA were worried that the teams were going to dominate European football for years, and all of a sudden they had an excuse to stop that.

I'm not bitter as its our own fault we are where we are. Yes we might have done well in Europe but then again we might not! The reason we are in the state we are now is through the years of neglect and bad management from our board. We were all banned from European football, us, LFC and MUFC. LFC and MUFC had the knowlege to survive, we didn't.....simple really!

Wow fair play, you didn't get wound up and gave an honest reasoned response. I'm impressed, you are the 2nd Everton supporter that i have ever met that didn't go mad and bitter saying Liverpool caused Evertons problems and slagging us off.
Gaunt

Postby 65-1149024436 » Wed May 31, 2006 8:20 pm

Gaunt wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Just like James Beattie?

Wow fair play, you didn't get wound up and gave an honest reasoned response. I'm impressed, you are the 2nd Everton supporter that i have ever met that didn't go mad and bitter saying Liverpool caused Evertons problems and slagging us off.

Whats the use in getting heated though??

End of the day that happened...no use saying it didn't, its not going to change history is it. Thats my perspective!
65-1149024436

Postby AussieKopite » Wed May 31, 2006 10:48 pm

Gaunt wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Just like James Beattie?

2nd? Wow, that means they have two more than Chelsea!
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:45 am

Credit where it is due, AJ - you're actually talking sense.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:46 pm

I think this explains all in a nutshell  :D :

Red vs Blue

Easy, Easy, Easy................you shuddappp!!!  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:23 am

Bad Bob wrote:I think this explains all in a nutshell  :D :

Red vs Blue