HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:46 pm

I don't know about transferring him, but i might rotate BigMick  :D
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:54 pm

redtrader74 wrote:I don't know about transferring him, but i might rotate BigMick  :D

lol, he could rotate with Leon
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:52 am

Members of note:

Lando
Peewee(because they are both as stubborn as mules and are aiming to get the upper hand in there spat)

Saint
Ciggy (Because lately all they have posted is media views on the negatives on what is happening to Liverpool FC)

Bad Bob (As a mod he put me and LFC2007 in our place on our spat, he acted quickly and put a stop to it and yet the arguments between peewee and other members are to continue, in which he himself has contributed.) End it.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:28 am

Kharhaz wrote:Members of note:

Lando
Peewee(because they are both as stubborn as mules and are aiming to get the upper hand in there spat)

Saint
Ciggy (Because lately all they have posted is media views on the negatives on what is happening to Liverpool FC)

Bad Bob (As a mod he put me and LFC2007 in our place on our spat, he acted quickly and put a stop to it and yet the arguments between peewee and other members are to continue, in which he himself has contributed.) End it.

:O

what the...? you become admin have you?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:32 am

babu wrote:

Lando

Saint

Not at all. But this year has been poor by the members ive mentioned with regards to contibutions to the forum.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:41 am

Kharhaz wrote:
babu wrote:

Lando

Saint

Not at all. But this year has been poor by the members ive mentioned with regards to contibutions to the forum.

i think you mean 'their' and not 'there' mate    :D

the reason my spats have continued is because they are against bob and bobs mates, and bob doesnt have the balls to warn his mates, he talks a good fight and claims to be sorting things but when it comes down to it his mates get away with things whilst others dont.

quite simple really mate, i thought it was obvious without need for explanation
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:50 am

peewee wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
babu wrote:

Lando

Saint

the reason my spats have continued is because they are against bob and bobs mates, and bob doesnt have the balls to warn his mates, he talks a good fight and claims to be sorting things but when it comes down to it his mates get away with things whilst others dont.

DAMMIT ! Ok I wont pull ya up on a typo ever again !  :glare:

But my point is I miss the posts you all used to put up. It seems lately that has gone out the window and it is down to who will win the forum war. Get back to posting good threads and let your reputation show rather than your insults. This goes for all members who have added there two pennies worth.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:40 am

redtrader74 wrote:I don't know about transferring him, but i might rotate BigMick  :D

:D  :laugh: It's a fair one mate. I'd be gving it the "obviously I'm confident I'd do the business, well if selected, obviously" Crouchie style  :D

Rotating the mods would be good for a laugh. Someone should give Peewee the keys for a week or so so he can get back at everyone he's currently got a spat with. Then give lando a go. It might be an idea in the close season to spice the place up a bit  :D Even better, give Manhatten and Judgey a go for a couple of weeks, feck me the place would be in total chaos but it would be certain to be as funny as feck.

BTW (slurp slurp) I must say in all seriousness that I think the current bunch of mods actually do a great job.
Last edited by bigmick on Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:05 am

Kharhaz wrote:
peewee wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
babu wrote:

Lando

Saint

DAMMIT ! Ok I wont pull ya up on a typo ever again !  :glare:

But my point is I miss the posts you all used to put up. It seems lately that has gone out the window and it is down to who will win the forum war. Get back to posting good threads and let your reputation show rather than your insults. This goes for all members who have added there two pennies worth.

sorry    :down:
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:16 am

Kharhaz wrote:Saint

The yanks are skint and they dont like Rafa but just lets ignore it shall we  ???

Sorry that me and Saint are worried about our club and post Liverpool related articles on a Liverpool forum.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:43 am

bigmick wrote:BTW (slurp slurp) I must say in all seriousness that I think the current bunch of mods actually do a great job.

slurp slurp??   :O  :lookaround

what are doing to the mods there bigmick? ... hang on check that.. i don't wanna know.  :help

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:29 am

lakes10 wrote:Ok just for fun

Look at the first line guys, JUST FOR FUN!

The troops who have just been relieved of their Basra duties will need to be deployed here soon.  :D
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:36 am

Spoted Neil :D
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum