What member will you transfer list? - Just for fun

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 pm

s@int wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I want to rotate woof from his MOD job and make him one of us scalls again I miss me ole woofster  :down:  :hearts

I have to agree Ciggy, I think the site has lost more than its gained by Woof being a MOD and too busy to post as much. Same as with Bigmick...... since he retired from being a MOD we have much better football discussions again now he's more time.

If you want the truth , it's only my sense of duty as a mod that keeps me coming back in here.

Don't want to get all heavy but some of the "veterans"  in here (stand up Peewee and Lando for starters) have made this place more of a pain than a pleasure.

I'm hoping 2008 sees a return to the time when we could all take the p'iss out of each other and ourselves without turning it into some kind of blood feud. Failing that I'm outta here , permanently.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:05 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
s@int wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I want to rotate woof from his MOD job and make him one of us scalls again I miss me ole woofster  :down:  :hearts

I have to agree Ciggy, I think the site has lost more than its gained by Woof being a MOD and too busy to post as much. Same as with Bigmick...... since he retired from being a MOD we have much better football discussions again now he's more time.

If you want the truth , it's only my sense of duty as a mod that keeps me coming back in here.

Don't want to get all heavy but some of the "veterans"  in here (stand up Peewee and Lando for starters) have made this place more of a pain than a pleasure.

I'm hoping 2008 sees a return to the time when we could all take the p'iss out of each other and ourselves without turning it into some kind of blood feud. Failing that I'm outta here , permanently.

Sadly this has always been the case woof.

I get down at times, can go a while without posting, but I find that posting here now and again can be a small distraction from the stresses of everyday life.

I don't have much time these days to post much in the football threads but I still read some of the football threads and General Chat can still be a laugh.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:14 pm

F'uck off Klink !! With hindsight it's all your fault :angry:

:D  all the best anyway  JB.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:45 pm

:D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG