Well thats the effect i have on the birds

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:01 pm

0asis wrote:Smeg is she chubby? You know two fat girls in the space of a two months means you're a chubby chaser.

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby stoney » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:11 pm

Well I'm off now out clubbing ,will give the low down of the night and the lucky laydees I meet sometime tommorow.  :D

I hope I dont get too drunk and end up hooking up with some ugly chubby girl :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:12 pm

funny to think only a year ago he got blown out by some bird who thought he was a dirty stalker, now he thinks he's THE HOFF :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:24 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
0asis wrote:Smeg is she chubby? You know two fat girls in the space of a two months means you're a chubby chaser.

I think Smeg will be upset by my earlier comment when he returns from hitting the clubs. Don't worry Smeg, I'm just having a laugh. If it makes it any better Sabre spent a night with a chubby woman and he said it was one of the best nights of his life.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby drummerphil » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:37 pm

nothing wrong with chubby women,had my fun with one or two many years ago.As long as you take a car jack along to take the slack in,its a good time by all........:p
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:40 am

more cushion for the pushin   :wwww  :Oo:  :D

swerve fatties tho  :D
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby Smeg » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:08 am

Mates party tomoro nite. After watching the game in the Paddock with the usual league match day idiots, im getting mashed on the mini bus home, then mashed at me mates party. Around 90 people going, of which i estimte 60 will have vaginas :D
Cummon:cool:
Smeg

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:01 am

Smeg wrote:Mates party tomoro nite. After watching the game in the Paddock with the usual league match day idiots, im getting mashed on the mini bus home, then mashed at me mates party. Around 90 people going, of which i estimte 60 will have vaginas :D

Sadly for you, all will have at least one functional eye.  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:06 am

"Dude.. Its .. Its.. Its.. Pu..Pu..Puh..Puh-seeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:07 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Smeg wrote:Mates party tomoro nite. After watching the game in the Paddock with the usual league match day idiots, im getting mashed on the mini bus home, then mashed at me mates party. Around 90 people going, of which i estimte 60 will have vaginas :D

Sadly for you, all will have at least one functional eye.  :D

:laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:24 pm

thats nothing, i have been in a club in bangkok with 90 men and 60% of them had vaginas      :D
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:10 pm

peewee wrote:

thats nothing, i have been in a club in bangkok with 90 men and 60% of them had vaginas      :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm

The Red Baron wrote:In all the threads you post about young girls Smeg/Young Rafa,you have yet to score.Have you ever kissed one or had your bare tit. :D

Agreed.  He talks the talk but does not walk the walk. 

Just get your end away Smeg and we can all get on with our lives.  I can't understand it, I'm a 26 year old single man, if some bird wants it, she can have it, there would be no umming and aahing about it on message boards.  Just do the deed and move on.

By the way, I did get laid yesterday night and got home this afternoon!!!!!!  Didn't make the West Ham game today though because of this.  Got to get my priorities right.

If you really want to Smeg I can pass you this womans number.  She's nearly twice your age though.  She'd eat you alive!!!!!

:buttrock

:laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:05 pm

peewee wrote:thats nothing, i have been in a club in bangkok with 90 men and 60% of them had vaginas      :D

Yeah, I've saw them ladyboys in Thailand!!!!

My brother is going back in November Pee, I didn't have the cash together when the lads booked it though so I'm not going.

Me and the lads are off to Australia next year though.  Hopefully we can stop off at Bangkok before we get the connecting flight.  I'm deffo going back there at some point!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby anti-hero » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:09 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:She's nearly twice your age though.  She'd eat you alive!!!!!

Jonnymac.. I dont get this.

Is she twice his AGE or twice his SIZE?  ???

Cause I think that that "eat you alive" part agrees better with size rather than age dont you think?  :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum