Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:14 am

babu wrote:two lines that started a marathon thread:

thanks for the nice welcome people.
so any single girls in here

any guesses?

Jay Jay !

Just a tip......

Dont throw away an ashtray in a bin bag when you have just put out a fag in it !
Last edited by Kharhaz on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 am

Sabre wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Aye Smeg and Woolly. :nod  There was a classic "I'm off" thread from Barry that I stumbled across in my research that I thought about posting but he names names and I didn't want to reopen any old wounds.  Still, one of the best "f.uck you all" posts I've read.  Well in, Baz! :D

If it's for me, post it. I've had some laughs remembering how Barry gave me stick, it's all forgotten now.

Besides, it's only the internet :D . Believe it or not at those times in which he gave me stick Barry sent me books in english and everything by mail! (I still have to read one of them).

I think another classic of those old battles is when we had a live bid to buy this forum :D, that moment, was probably one of the top internet moments since 1993 I've ever read :D

:no
Let sleeping dogs lie and all that Sabre! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:59 pm

ok, ok. :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Who said:

yep glad that i am 16, atleast i got alot more of my life left over to learn by your mistakes and obv not try and wind them up like a sad old git sounding like a 35 year old that has tell to tell their son to shut up in the back of the car, enjoy wats left of your life, cause as you said i got plenty left of mine :D

ps make sure you read that again because u may find that this 16 year old went 2 a private school and isn't illiterate and can type a sentence unlike some 1's son sorry if i hit any ones nerves there and im not trying to be horrible to any one else in the process only to lee j who obv wants to be sad and put a downer on me even though this snotty nosed little 16 year old blatently cant be made to look like a ........ u can put your own words to that thanks and again i apologise to anyone that has been offended by this post and also wasting space on this perfectly decent forum its just if people want to voice their opinion they obv shud spend their time not trying to annoy other people, we are all people and we all deserve our right to write wat we want, its sad that there are people out there that dont want to listen to other peoples opinions, and then being even sadder and just obv taking a sly dig at them because obv they got nothing better to do with their time, well, well done lee j you were succesful in annoying some1 else in this life time and also that is very grown up of you, mayb this long winded assault might see you through american pie 2 or mayb even 3........o whoops you already watched them how stupid of me, try typing your review of them next time i would be interested in wat you have to say..................

:laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:01 pm

:laugh: That lad who went to boarding school at Risley
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:53 am

NANNY RED wrote::laugh: That lad who went to boarding school at Risley

Flamingpoe Buckley Singeon-Smythe is his correct title you commoner! :nod  :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:12 am

peewee wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:I'd rather have someone like me on board than a fucking wimp who's scared to open his mouth.  Deal with it.

well lets hope you get the chance to do this face to face one day, at least that way you can't hide behind your little mod status.

no doubt you were hoping for me to respond in kind so you could weild the only power you will ever have over me and give me a card    :laugh:

as for hate, no, wrong again, its a bit sad to get so annoyed over someone you have never met, i wont let this pettiness disturb my sleep tonight, the credit crunch hasnt affected it so i am sure your little rant wont affect it

:rasp

but i think we all know if i responded in kind what you would do, give it but not take it, now you started this john, you commented on me in the thread and i responded in the spirit of the thread, you responded with two threats and then your rant above, i would be ashamed if the only power or responsibility i ever held in my life was moderating this forum and resort to threatening posters because you think they are questionng your authority.

:sleep  peewee snoozes and awaits his unwarranted card

And yet...

Just look at your reaction when said power was taken from you...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:07 am

lando - let it drop mate and dont get involved
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:20 pm

peewee wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:I'd rather have someone like me on board than a fucking wimp who's scared to open his mouth.  Deal with it.

well lets hope you get the chance to do this face to face one day, at least that way you can't hide behind your little mod status.

no doubt you were hoping for me to respond in kind so you could weild the only power you will ever have over me and give me a card    :laugh:

as for hate, no, wrong again, its a bit sad to get so annoyed over someone you have never met, i wont let this pettiness disturb my sleep tonight, the credit crunch hasnt affected it so i am sure your little rant wont affect it

:rasp

but i think we all know if i responded in kind what you would do, give it but not take it, now you started this john, you commented on me in the thread and i responded in the spirit of the thread, you responded with two threats and then your rant above, i would be ashamed if the only power or responsibility i ever held in my life was moderating this forum and resort to threatening posters because you think they are questionng your authority.

:sleep  peewee snoozes and awaits his unwarranted card

It hurts, it hurts.  Make him stop.  Please make him stop.  Somebody.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been doing ANYTHING else other than reading your posts.
jonnymac1979

Postby destro » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:57 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Who said:

yep glad that i am 16, atleast i got alot more of my life left over to learn by your mistakes and obv not try and wind them up like a sad old git sounding like a 35 year old that has tell to tell their son to shut up in the back of the car, enjoy wats left of your life, cause as you said i got plenty left of mine :D

ps make sure you read that again because u may find that this 16 year old went 2 a private school and isn't illiterate and can type a sentence unlike some 1's son sorry if i hit any ones nerves there and im not trying to be horrible to any one else in the process only to lee j who obv wants to be sad and put a downer on me even though this snotty nosed little 16 year old blatently cant be made to look like a ........ u can put your own words to that thanks and again i apologise to anyone that has been offended by this post and also wasting space on this perfectly decent forum its just if people want to voice their opinion they obv shud spend their time not trying to annoy other people, we are all people and we all deserve our right to write wat we want, its sad that there are people out there that dont want to listen to other peoples opinions, and then being even sadder and just obv taking a sly dig at them because obv they got nothing better to do with their time, well, well done lee j you were succesful in annoying some1 else in this life time and also that is very grown up of you, mayb this long winded assault might see you through american pie 2 or mayb even 3........o whoops you already watched them how stupid of me, try typing your review of them next time i would be interested in wat you have to say..................

:laugh:

I missed that one  :( , please someone tell me that he got caned for his atrocious grammar, especially since he went to boarding school and littered his post with how intellectually superior he was ?
destro

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:20 pm

It's only the internet

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:14 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
It's only the internet

That's one of JBG's...
jonnymac1979

Postby Sabre » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:19 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
It's only the internet

That's one of JBG's...

Followed by Nobody dies. Which completes the sentence.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:59 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
It's only the internet

That's one of JBG's...

I don't believe it is.
LFC2007

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:01 am

its surely LFC2007's. :D

heres one recent one. who said ''I demand you deduct one WHOLE point of of Judge, half for being a liying cheeting scrotumbag, and the other half for being a Mincer.''
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum