Through the archives - New game

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:05 am

andy_g wrote:and judge is right (yeah)

didn't garymac fess up to being devestatin dave (yeah)?

i think so, but there was talk it was dawson?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
Bam wrote:I've got a classic here, I'll never forget this thread but in particular this post.

I was torn between a feeling of compassion and the desire to throw up as this creature bore down on my face with increasing ferocity, but when she started to yodel I thought "fu'ck, at this rate she's was gonna break my teeth" . Summoning up what stamina I had left I forced her off my face and onto the floor where I proceeded to do the dirty deed. I was thinking to myself "let's get this over as quickly as possible" when I noticed that with her legs raised of the ground she was rocking backwards and forwards on her hump , requiring absolutely no effort from me . To my everlasting shame I have to admit I began to enjoy it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

woof??  :D

:nod

Yep an absolute classic of a post  :buttrock

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:43 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Are you happy now that you've made yourself a martyr by provoking me?  Were you bored were you?  Was it your fight to get involved in?  You've certainly made it yours now and you're on the mods radar now, if you weren't anyway.

Thats not true. You were already provoked. Every poster has a spat with another poster and are told by you moderators to sort out our attitude. Whatever gripe we each hold we have to hold it. And yet the contibution you make is to wind up the people you dont like. Is it really one rule for us and another for you? or is it do as I say not as I do? Woof started of a thread to bring classic quotes from the past that made us laugh and your straight in there were your own valuable contribution. Anyone else would be classed as a WUM, but obviously your excempt from the rule.

I didnt provoke you, and im no martyr, and as you put. there was no fight to start with. You set this latest spat up yourself. You started off with the snide remarks, dont pass this off on me.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:11 am

they have been harping recently on self moderation while they are no better themselves.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:23 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:they have been harping recently on self moderation while they are no better themselves.

they ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:54 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:they have been harping recently on self moderation while they are no better themselves.

they ?

yes. they.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:00 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

they ?

yes. they.

???

Who exactly are "THEY" ? .

Me for giving you a "slap" ? , in your particular case I can understand and will accept .

But so I'm clear on this are you saying that "THEY" ie all the mods don't practice self moderation ?.

Get this, if the mods didn't practice self moderation people like yourself wouldn't be here.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 pm

The Manhattan project is HE. The Manhattan Project is THEY. The Manhattan project is WE.  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:09 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

they ?

yes. they.

???

Me for giving you a "slap" ? , in your particular case I can understand and will accept .

But so I'm clear on this are you saying that "THEY" ie all the mods don't practice self moderation ?.

Get this, if the mods didn't practice self moderation people like yourself wouldn't be here.

i didnt mention names so why are you feeling so guilty conscious?
how do you know if i am refering to mods anyway? i just said ''they''. who ''they'' are, ''they'' know for themselves.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

they ?

yes. they.

???

how do you know if i am refering to mods anyway? i just said ''they''. who ''they'' are, ''they'' know for themselves.

Guilty ? f'uck off pimple dick , if I have any "emotion" at all it's one of regret for allowing  "  premenstrual, nothing to say so say anything " kids like you back into the forum.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:32 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

they ?

yes. they.

???

Guilty ? f'uck off pimple dick , if I have any "emotion" at all it's one of regret for allowing  "  premenstrual, nothing to say so say anything " kids like you back into the forum.

they have been harping recently on self moderation while they are no better themselves.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby JBG » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:32 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

they ?

yes. they.

???

Hold on, he has a dick and is premenstrual?  :Oo:  :pirate

Looks like we have a hermie here shipmates!  :pirate
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby GYBS » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:32 pm

i think the best way for you now max is just let that what ever happened you didnt like go now and just carry on posting . :)
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:34 pm

GYBS wrote:i think the best way for you now max is just let that what ever happened you didnt like go now and just carry on posting . :)

:nod  not worth my time anyway
maypaxvobiscum

Postby GYBS » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:34 pm

JBG wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

they ?

yes. they.

???

Hold on, he has a dick and is premenstrual?  :Oo:  :pirate

Looks like we have a hermie here shipmates!  :pirate

:laugh:  :laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum