There are some deluded muppets out there - Rafa over owen.....id take rafa any day?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby eds » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:10 am

I have been looking at this forum for quite a while now.

With the whole Michael Owen Saga finally coming to a close I have finnaly made up my mind to start posting on what seems like a pretty decent forum.

First thing i have to say is well done Rafa, for not caving into the retarded monkeys calling for Owen's return. Who in their right mind would actually spend double the amount of what a player was sold for just a season ago, baffles me??

So poor St Mick wants to come back home. Fark him, he was the one that left and we were the ones enjoying the Champions League party. Boo-hoo he wanted to move to bigger and brighter things, when they were under his very nose, but couldn't wait for rafa's revolution to begin.

And to all the 'doom and gloom theorists' out there, get overselves or go join the Chelski brigade because this club is built around people who want to play for us not the other way around!
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Woollyback » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:15 am

eds wrote:I have been looking at this forum for quite a while now.

With the whole Michael Owen Saga finally coming to a close I have finnaly made up my mind to start posting on what seems like a pretty decent forum.

First thing i have to say is well done Rafa, for not caving into the retarded monkeys calling for Owen's return. Who in their right mind would actually spend double the amount of what a player was sold for just a season ago, baffles me??

So poor St Mick wants to come back home. Fark him, he was the one that left and we were the ones enjoying the Champions League party. Boo-hoo he wanted to move to bigger and brighter things, when they were under his very nose, but couldn't wait for rafa's revolution to begin.

And to all the 'doom and gloom theorists' out there, get overselves or go join the Chelski brigade because this club is built around people who want to play for us not the other way around!

HEAR HEAR, a solitary voice of reason in a tsunami of morons :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:18 am

thats ok eds, but why did you start a new topic??, you couldve posted that in existing ones.

it like the fuc'king universe in here, expanding for no reason at all
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:18 am

Amen, nice to see that the club/manager won't be held over a barrell :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:26 am

Not a solitary voice at all.....it's just that one gets bored of trying to talk sense with people who can't see the wood for the trees.I was one who applauded Rafa's decision to off-load the mercenary last season and it came as no surprise to me,that he wouldn't be forced to bring the over-rated waster back.Real Madrid are laughing all the way to the bank and Newcastle will fail to win anything again....Souness the sack and Owen to move on again after the World Cup.

As for the new thread,Judge ,thats fine by me...Why members keep bleating on about new threads and already existing threads,is beyond me.If you don't want to read something,then don't!
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:50 am

you could move this topic also mate??

also ive mentioned it once, not bleated on. That statement is beyond me!!

dont you find it annoying tho'

jbg looks like not posting anymore for those reasons, plus many others. dont you see that??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:59 am

END OV THE DAY WUD OV BEEN NICE TO HAVE THA LAD BACK. BUT IN RAFA I TRUST.. FOR SURE
kopite_1232002

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:06 am

thread moved...

As you can see ,I've hardly posted in great numbers myself in the past year.I got a little bored with the general chat deluge of posts and threads and lack of real Liverpool discussion,wether it topical or historical.What little time I have is usually spent answering PM's,moving topics or deleting unwanted trash.Recently I've been irratated by the obsession with Owen.Thankfully that saga has come to a satisfactory end,with a dead cert for the bottom half of the table giving Owen a shirt.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:16 am

agreed mate
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:19 am

supersub wrote:thread moved...

As you can see ,I've hardly posted in great numbers myself in the past year.I got a little bored with the general chat deluge of posts and threads and lack of real Liverpool discussion,wether it topical or historical.What little time I have is usually spent answering PM's,moving topics or deleting unwanted trash.Recently I've been irratated by the obsession with Owen.Thankfully that saga has come to a satisfactory end,with a dead cert for the bottom half of the table giving Owen a shirt.

Supersub.

I nearly always agree with your posts (which makes them right!)  Quality not quantity is the way to go.

:nod
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Judge » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:23 am

2520years wrote:
supersub wrote:thread moved...

Supersub.

I nearly always agree with your posts (which makes them right!)  Quality not quantity is the way to go.

:nod

are you a sheep?  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum