The ultimate test. - Involving alcohol...!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:51 am

I would like to request all your suggestions on which drinks are the best to try in pubs. I don't mean your "bottle of smirnoff...", etc, I mean along the lines of power shandys, BMW's, etc. All entries MUST contain alcohol, but a drink can have a mixer if required. I cannot stress this enough! I will attempt to try them all, but I must warn you that I am unable to drink coke as I am allergic to it. And if anyone says I'm promoting reckless alcohol consumption, then I'll say;"Yes. I am.". Try and keep them real, rather than "wiskey, malibu, vodka, sherry, cognac, port and newcastle brown with a cherry and an umbrella!

I will judge entries on taste, appearance , cost and time taken to get hammered.

May the best man (or woman) win!  :shifty

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:56 am

Guiness with a shot of tia maria in the pint before pouring. quite nice for a change, not to mention potent if consumed in quantity.

If you are suicidal then turbo vokda red bull. normal vodka red bull + shot of tequila. that will wake you up quick smart and in no time at all you will have picked a fight.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:05 am

Sorry, I should have been more specific - I can't drink caffiene. So red bulls out I'm afraid! I'll be trying the tia and Guiness, though!!!! Good lad!!!!! :p

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:45 am

Lando you poor fecker. I'd shot myself if i couldn't drink rum & coke. Not 100% sure but i think you'll find tia maria contains caffeine.

I used to work in a pub in Putney and a favourite drink unscrupulous lads would by for their girl.
either a 'quick fu.ck' (midori,baileys,kahlua) or spingbok (midori, baileys). expect that for the shot that he presents to the unfortunate girl, the midori is substituted with absinthe. they mix the same so its hard to spot. and the girl wonders why she's paralytic after 3 shots.
Last edited by babu on Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:47 am

Bushfires.

They are a mix of absinthe, vodka I think, and then to top it off you put tabasco sauce in it. :censored: burns like hell.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:15 am

Blue WKD and half of Stella.

Looks a bit green but taste top. A new version of the power shandy.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:44 am

Haven't seen anyone drink it for ages but a couple of Rum and Blackcurrants (dark rum and blackcurrant cordial) will deffo set you on yer way .Has the added bonus of providing you with some of the most amazing technicoloured vomit this side of Bollywood.

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby babu » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:33 am

woof woof ! wrote:Haven't seen anyone drink it for ages but a couple of Rum and Blackcurrants (dark rum and blackcurrant cordial) will deffo set you on yer way .Has the added bonus of providing you with some of the most amazing technicoloured vomit this side of Bollywood.

Wow that would be a massive sugar rush. Dark rum has a high sugar content, coke..nuff said, blackcurrant cordial = pure sugar.

you'd be bouncing off the walls after a sip.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:23 pm

Chemotherapy is the power-booze of the true monster

A small bottle of carlsberg special brew and a small bottle of diamond white cider, mixed in a pint glass for a truly EVIL snakebite, gets its name cos it makes your hair fall out

whisky chaser optional
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:25 pm

Woollyback wrote:Chemotherapy is the power-booze of the true monster

A small bottle of carlsberg special brew and a small bottle of diamond white cider, mixed in a pint glass for a truly EVIL snakebite, gets its name cos it makes your hair fall out

whisky chaser optional

:laugh:
On the other hand
Real Orcs drink a can of Kestrel super mixed with Henry Westons Vintage Reserve . It makes your skin peel from the bone and your eyeballs melt .

Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:35 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Woollyback wrote:Chemotherapy is the power-booze of the true monster

whisky chaser optional

:laugh:
On the other hand
Real Orcs drink a can of Kestrel super mixed with Henry Westons Vintage Reserve . It makes your skin peel from the bone and your eyeballs melt .

woof we've really gotta meet up for a pint sometime  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:46 pm

I love a couple of shots of Kamikaze, but also some strange strong stuff - Krupnik, Absinth. I liked to experiment a lot with alcohol.
I don't know if in UK there are shots called Mad Dog (vodka, juice, some tabasco).
I love the stronger version (Mad B.itch :) is called) - instead of vodka You get 70% vodka made from plums - yummy :D
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:34 pm

I came up with a good one the other night. It's called a J2AR (AR is pronouned like the AR in BAR). Pick out your favourite J2O (but it's best with Rasperry and Apple) add a shot of Archers and a shot of Spiced rum, stir and drink. You can drink it like Lemonade, and if you don't like Rum, try it with a shot of Pimms instead (of course, this would be a J2AP). Great on a summer's evening. Gets you merry as hell too. :)
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:32 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:I came up with a good one the other night. It's called a J2AR (AR is pronouned like the AR in BAR). Pick out your favourite J2O (but it's best with Rasperry and Apple) add a shot of Archers and a shot of Spiced rum, stir and drink. You can drink it like Lemonade, and if you don't like Rum, try it with a shot of Pimms instead (of course, this would be a J2AP). Great on a summer's evening. Gets you merry as hell too. :)

sounds like a proper birds' drink to me :rasp  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:40 pm

We had a ritual of 10 brain damage shots (vodka, baileys, rasberry for effect), then a bottle of blue wicked for afters - holy sh!t lar, sure fire way to get mashed!!!! :lookaround  :Oo:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum