Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:12 pm

how do you spell Scuhuhuhuhuhuhumeichechechellll? :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:13 pm

Pablo_Escobar wrote:NBA is the next big love :)
For years I loved Lakers, long before Kobe era. I still support them, but they've made a big mistake letting Shaq go. I hope they make some good transfers during summer and challenge for playoffs next sesaon :)

What team is Your fav Paul ???

Bball is my next love too, been playing since I was 12 (14 years), I used to be a Magic fan back in the day cos I'm a big Penny Hardaway fan, I don't really have a fave team just fav players like, Carmelo Anthony, T-Mac, Dwayne Wade, Josh Smith, Ben Gordon, Ben Wallace, Chris Webber, etc.  :bowdown

I think you'll see a different Lakers team next term now that Phil Jackson is back there  :;):
Last edited by Paul C on Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:14 pm

I was intrigued to know exacty WHAT happened with Vince Carter and Tracey McGrady in relation to their time at the the Toronto raptors??  Maybe one of you American or Canadian (red) can shed some more light on it. Canadian red seemed extremely angry just at the mention of their names!!!

Sorry to change the tide, but I enjoy Bsketball myself.....So Paul good thread, obviosly not going to be as succesful as the games thread, but hey I'm here!!!!  :p

:D
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:40 pm

Tracy McGrady moved from Toronto to Orland and now plays in Houston

Vince Carter moved to NJ Nets but hasn't exactly set the world alight, if I'm correct I think he has a bad injury this past season.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:27 pm

Yea i know that FFS!!! ???   :D

But I wanted to know WHY for example Mcgrady wanted to leave when Vince was coming and all the drama they created for the Raptors (or have they chnaged their name, as often happens in NBA?).
76-1115222408

Postby DrTNT » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:04 pm

Used to play it but even though it was fun enough I gave it up to play football for my local club.
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:42 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Yea i know that FFS!!! ???   :D

But I wanted to know WHY for example Mcgrady wanted to leave when Vince was coming and all the drama they created for the Raptors (or have they chnaged their name, as often happens in NBA?).

I'm sure that Tracy is the only play that knows why, it's the same thing as knowing why the Lakers traded Shaq and he didn't find out until he saw it on the TV while eating his breakfast  :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:07 pm

Yea I suppose you are right Paul, but i hope Canadian Red will make it into this thread sometime soon, he may be able to shed a little light!!
76-1115222408

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:11 pm

because the two of them were both on a big ego trip, one couldnt play with the other. It was i cant be in your shadow, because i cant be a superstar. It was the exact samething happened to shaq and kobe. Its all about the ego, the younger you are the bigger it gets. I hate labron james and what he has become. Webber will never be as good as he was at sac. If larry Brown leaves the pistones will die, he is the backbone of that team and lol hes leaving for new york and your man penny (ive liked hardaway ever since orlando as well him and shaq) next year its going to be spurs and heat in the final.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:18 pm

Wow TCRA..was just talking about you....Thks for the info mate!! 
Yea I have always liked Penny too, I went to see Sixers vs Magic in orlando, in Iversons first season. Great f.ucking game it was....Penny and Iverson were the standouts by far.

Pity that Penny has had so much trouble with injuries.
For those that have'nt read his autobiograhy, it is a real inspiration. No matter what sport you follow!!
76-1115222408

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:49 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:because the two of them were both on a big ego trip, one couldnt play with the other. It was i cant be in your shadow, because i cant be a superstar. It was the exact samething happened to shaq and kobe. Its all about the ego, the younger you are the bigger it gets. I hate labron james and what he has become. Webber will never be as good as he was at sac. If larry Brown leaves the pistones will die, he is the backbone of that team and lol hes leaving for new york and your man penny (ive liked hardaway ever since orlando as well him and shaq) next year its going to be spurs and heat in the final.

Larry Brown left a week or so ago dude, I think Chicago looked good in the play off's, a lot better than in the post season, Gordan and Hinderich looked good  :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:59 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Wow TCRA..was just talking about you....Thks for the info mate!! 
Yea I have always liked Penny too, I went to see Sixers vs Magic in orlando, in Iversons first season. Great f.ucking game it was....Penny and Iverson were the standouts by far.

Pity that Penny has had so much trouble with injuries.
For those that have'nt read his autobiograhy, it is a real inspiration. No matter what sport you follow!!

i have a book when penny was in orlando about him playing for orlando, its really cool. I dont like big stars (except shaq), and i hate what some of them have done to the game. Oh yah STEVE NASH IS AMAZING!!
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum