The happy christmas thread - Post your seasonal greetings here

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:07 pm

ok, my home computer is STILL away with Mesh being repaired and its unlikely i'll get it back before xmas and be on here much over the festive season.  So, its a bit early, but here's a HAPPY CHRISTMAS thread. 

Feel free to add your Christmas wishes to the miserable barstewards of New kit  :rasp

Merry Bloody Christmas you all...don't get TOO drunk.  Think of baby Jesus! :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:09 pm

Im glad somebody has opened a real thread for it, not that purple aki freak!

let me be one of the first to offer my greetings and (sympathies) for like minded parents  :D  at this time of year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY 2007 TO ALL NEW-KITTERS

AL.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:43 pm

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with the respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. Also, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted onset of the calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society helped make Britain Great (not implying that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only ‘Britain’ in the western hemisphere) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation or choice of computer platform.

By accepting this greeting you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Yo ho ho!
account deleted by request

Postby red37 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:09 pm

could you explain fully or even elaborate on that gary   :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Woollyback » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:33 pm

why wasn't jesus born in wigan? cos they couldn't find three wise men never mind a virgin :O

happy christmas ya bunch o filthy reprobates :eyebrow
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:37 pm

A very merry christmas to one and all. Don't forget that every time you hear a bell ring, it's an angel getting there wings.

or it's last orders at the bar. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:03 pm

happy christmas to you all and a happy new year anyone want to get me a season ticket that would be swell! cheers me ald muckers daxy1

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby shanks72 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:39 pm

A very Happy Christmas to ALL you newkitters.

You have made me smile ...and I couldn't imagine life without you all now!

Hope you manage to have some sort of break and enjoy Christmas. :)

love
heather
xx
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:52 am

Frohe Weihnachten :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:09 am

i hope you all have a good time in blighty or wherever you are, I will be thinking of you all. have  a great day and remember no sparking the missus out when she annoys you, it is a time for families and love and turkey and snowballs and chocolates and mince pies and pinching the chocolates of the back of the tree a few days early hoping she doesnt notice and then falling asleep in front of noel edmonds on telly.

so happy xmas
112-1077774096

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:27 am

s@int wrote:Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with the respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. Also, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted onset of the calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society helped make Britain Great (not implying that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only 'Britain' in the western hemisphere) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation or choice of computer platform.

By accepting this greeting you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Yo ho ho!

there's always one!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:48 am

A guid New Year tae ane an aw,
An mony may ye see!
An durin aw the years tae come,
O happy may ye be!
An may ye nee'er hae cause tae murn,
Tae sigh or shed a tear!
Tae ane an aw, baith great an sma,
A hertie, Guid New Year!
account deleted by request

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:03 am

I hope Santa brings everyone what they want. Enjoy the season, because  know I will. Enjoy drinking and eating to excess and falling asleep in front of the telly. Enjoy watching the same films we watch every year, and enjoy the soaps, as some poor person will get bunked off. Enjoy laughing at Granny/Auntie/Uncle sleeping and farting in the corner. Enjoy any parties that you might attend. Enjoy the good looking girl/fella you might kop off with at for mentioned party (everyone makes mistakes at Christmas) And most of it all.... enjoy yourself!!
Would just like to wish everyone here on Newkit a very Happy Christmas and a happy New Year. Good luck in 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:50 pm

kazza, the queen of emoticons.

merry xmas one and all :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:09 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year one and all, hope everyone gets what they wanted and please spare a thought for those who didnt.

Have a good one.
                                                Mr & Mrs Jkop & kids. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum