The crew is defeated - I win i am the king

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby big al » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:38 pm

So here we are Friday night and no crew members in sight They are all at the scouts I guess or the school play/xmas disco.  Anyway I'm declaring myself Champion and as none of them is here to dispute it that means victory.  I'm off to the pub so have nice weekend all.  Beavis if you meet barbie get a picture son its much easier that way.

Have it---------- ah :D
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:20 pm

or maybe we have been at work, unlike a certain puff on the dole :D
come on Al you can do much better than that :D
And I will strike you a deal if you get me pictures of you getting f##ked up the ***** by a philipino you may get a picture of her :D
116-1065305004

Postby gaz31 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:14 pm

friday night and al has nothing better to do than sit on his anus with his phillie boyz saddo saddo saddo :laugh:
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:05 pm

the return of beavis wrote:or maybe we have been at work, unlike a certain puff on the dole :D
come on Al you can do much better than that :D
And I will strike you a deal if you get me pictures of you getting f##ked up the ***** by a philipino you may get a picture of her :D

(LAUGHS)  :D    :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby big al » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:02 pm

Beavis its spelt poof. Puff is what you have to do when you take your fat a#se to the GYM Or maybe you meant JIM. 

There are three types of people who go to the gym
1 Thin people wanting to get thicker
2  Fat people Wanting to get thin
3 Gay people wanting to get a date

Which are you Beavis.  I dont think its one because your crew are all thick enough already, I dont think its three because your crew all satisfy those needs so it must be two.  Beavis is therefore a big fat pimply headbanger who drinks tesco's cheap beer and pervs at the girls down the gym.  That were you dreamt the Barbie story up.  Let you carry her bag to her boyfriends porche did she, fatso.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:27 am

big al wrote:Beavis its spelt poof. Puff is what you have to do when you take your fat a#se to the GYM Or maybe you meant JIM. 

There are three types of people who go to the gym
1 Thin people wanting to get thicker
2  Fat people Wanting to get thin
3 Gay people wanting to get a date

Which are you Beavis.  I dont think its one because your crew are all thick enough already, I dont think its three because your crew all satisfy those needs so it must be two.  Beavis is therefore a big fat pimply headbanger who drinks tesco's cheap beer and pervs at the girls down the gym.  That were you dreamt the Barbie story up.  Let you carry her bag to her boyfriends porche did she, fatso.

Jim? Nah hes your ex mate :D

It is you that has to pay for anal sex from Philipino boys you fat,sad perv.  You can sit there and say I make up this and I make up that but I dont, simple as that.
Come on Al you are going to have to do a lot better than that.
Now go and get f##ked up the ***** by your teenage boys again :D

And dont quiz me on spelling you couldnt even spell Houllier right the other day, now if you have nothing better to do, cut your losses and walk away you are looking more and more stupid everytime, leave someone else to come in who will at least be a bit of competition for me :D
116-1065305004

Return to General Chat Forum