The beavis crew - A new era has begun

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:40 pm

Now that I have officially declared Beavis winner of the recent battle I was wondering If the crew would permit me to make requests in regards to peopel getting up my nose.  I believe that big Ben needs the undivided attention of the Beavis crew check it out in the main discussion board, topic Diouf.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:54 pm

Beavis can we start our feud up again I bored and big ben might be all right after all.  We can contiue from 6pm tonight and call a xmas truce.  If these terms are acceptable I'd be much oblidged

You wee spoofer.
are you inventing all these other crew members, because I don't think you have andy mates Robert!
Your a little loner who sits in his bedding room puuling his todger whilst looking at Littlewoods catalogue. Mens underwear section.  Page 404 is the best Cheesey. 

sorry could'nt wait to 6pm.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:29 pm

big al wrote:Mens underwear section.  Page 404 is the best Cheesey. 

yeah well youd know fatty !
you wont find any underpants to fit your lardy ***** in there.
but you just probably look in there at the men!
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:50 pm

Beavis I am shocked that someone who reads J.B.Preistley Would get involved in such trivalities as a squabble amongst Liverpool fans. These last !2 years must be great for you now the Man U are playing so well you don't have to take a book with you to oldTrafford.
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:51 pm

the return of beavis wrote:
cheesecakery wrote:
gaz31 wrote:hey cheesey mate nice to have you on board, you will hear only praise from now on from me............................
ANYWAY WHERE DID YOU GET THE NAME FROM? ???? :)

hiya bro ,
Are Southampton supporters allowed in the Crew??
haha only joking buddy,
the name ??? well Dave was already taken ! :D

Why is your name Dave? I thought it was Andy or Mike?
Anyway Cheesecakery?
Is Cheesecake your favourite food or something I mean it must come from somewhere?

no my names not Dave , i just thought it had a nice ring to it,
cheesecakery came from about a year ago when  me and my grandad were playing tag in Tescos, i was bombing down the frozen food aisle , looking behind me as i ran as my grandad was just about to throw a bag of frozen sprouts at me.
Alas , someone had left a blueberry cheesecake on the floor which i stepped on skidded about 6 feet and landed on my head splitting it open , my grandad was p#ssing his self and laughing his head off too.
And he tagged me while i was down!
i can laugh about it now but at the time i was more concerned about getting cream on my sock,
ever since then people at Tescos whisper  theres "tw#t who skidded on a cheesecake"
so i shortened it to Cheesecakery
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:53 pm

big al wrote:Beavis I am shocked that someone who reads J.B.Preistley Would get involved in such trivalities as a squabble amongst Liverpool fans. These last !2 years must be great for you now the Man U are playing so well you don't have to take a book with you to oldTrafford.

you leave Beavis alone ya chump
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:10 pm

Chump is good, Oh that hurts.  Tell the truth your called cheesecakery not because you fell on a cake but because you s##t one.  Smell!
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:13 pm

big al wrote:Beavis can we start our feud up again I bored and big ben might be all right after all.  We can contiue from 6pm tonight and call a xmas truce.  If these terms are acceptable I'd be much oblidged

You wee spoofer.
are you inventing all these other crew members, because I don't think you have andy mates Robert!
Your a little loner who sits in his bedding room puuling his todger whilst looking at Littlewoods catalogue. Mens underwear section.  Page 404 is the best Cheesey. 

Ok Fat *****,
Just jealous that I dont have to pay for some action eh? :D
Your the gay one bent bum! Check with Supersub if you think all these people are me and i will make you look stupid..................AGAIN  :D
116-1065305004

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:08 pm

Dom1 wrote:CHEESECAKERY! what do you think you can bring to the crew?

LEOTHELION! what do you think you can bring to the crew?

GAZ31! what do you think you can bring to the crew?

KINGEGG! what do you think you can bring to the crew?

PEEWEE! what do you think you can bring to the crew?

(With All Respect)

Later Men,    Dom1!

i can bring those little squares of cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks if thats ok?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby big al » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:45 pm

Can I say that I have an admiration for young Beavis he is a very fine adversary I salute him> What doe's make me sick are the hangers on who seek glory in the goat tails of others stand up and be counted you weak livered yellow bellies at least Beavis and Cheesey make a stand while the rest of this crew have no invention or creative thoughts in the body.  Your all Houliers crew not Beavis crew.  Go to Anfield and wave your silky underwear at GH you You's ins.
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby leothelion » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:21 pm

maybe we feel sorry for you al + don't all want to gang up on you togethher
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:52 pm

big al wrote:Can I say that I have an admiration for young Beavis he is a very fine adversary I salute him> What doe's make me sick are the hangers on who seek glory in the goat tails of others stand up and be counted you weak livered yellow bellies at least Beavis and Cheesey make a stand while the rest of this crew have no invention or creative thoughts in the body.  Your all Houliers crew not Beavis crew.  Go to Anfield and wave your silky underwear at GH you You's ins.

i dont think we are the houllier crew. that is an insult to me and any other everton fan wishing to join the crew. for all i care houllier can stick his silky underwear up his a#se!!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:03 pm

leothelion wrote:maybe we feel sorry for you al + don't all want to gang up on you togethher

yes i dont think gay al has the power of words to take on the whole beavis crew.

hes too afraid arent you mr Al!!

if u take on one of us feel the wrath of the whole crew, if you dare GRANDAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:14 pm

CANT BE LETTING THE BEAVIS CREW TOPIC FALL BEHIND IN THE FORUM CAN I, NO NO NO!!

COME ON POST STUFF ABOUT ANYTHING. FOR THE CREW!

LATER SOLDIERS DOM1! :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby 69-1067957946 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:43 pm

Can I join the Beavis crew please.
69-1067957946

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum