Sorry rafa - You're not good enough

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 66-1137139704 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:30 am

You've been here a year and more now and still we aren't top of the premiership. Shankly won the World Cup after three months and Fergie found a cure for the common cold in just four days. What have you done? Okay, you've cleared some bad players out and brought in some new ones, you've given the team enough self-belief and spirit (and a bit of skill too) to defeat, well, a bunch of foreigners.
Mmm, well, what haven't you done? You haven't persuaded Parry and Moores, or even tried to, I suspect, to pay over the odds for a bunch of wingers who, rightly, value wages over history. I suppose the defence isn't too bad, midfield is ok, money spent on strikers who are all having bad spells at the same time. Load of youngsters in, looks like you're planning for long term success but that won't do -- I want it all and I want it now.

Drops off into Queen reverie, largely featuring "We are the chamnpions" as played in the Atatturk all those years ago .......
66-1137139704

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:40 am

Do a favour yourselves, press the back button. Now.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:44 am

cheesecakery ?   hustler ?   anyone got any other suggestions who this sad get could be ?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:51 am

MudFace wrote:You've been here a year and more now and still we aren't top of the premiership. Shankly won the World Cup after three months and Fergie found a cure for the common cold in just four days. What have you done? Okay, you've cleared some bad players out and brought in some new ones, you've given the team enough self-belief and spirit (and a bit of skill too) to defeat, well, a bunch of foreigners.
Mmm, well, what haven't you done? You haven't persuaded Parry and Moores, or even tried to, I suspect, to pay over the odds for a bunch of wingers who, rightly, value wages over history. I suppose the defence isn't too bad, midfield is ok, money spent on strikers who are all having bad spells at the same time. Load of youngsters in, looks like you're planning for long term success but that won't do -- I want it all and I want it now.

Drops off into Queen reverie, largely featuring "We are the chamnpions" as played in the Atatturk all those years ago .......

you are a turd
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:57 am

I can't see turd-face lasting the day......
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:03 am

nah, I'd have a few quid on crud-face been booted out by 3pm today.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:23 am

i'm amazed he has lasted this long,he has done and said more than enough to be banned 3 times over......

but mods beware...............hes a marine you know.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:28 am

Anyone seen a deep red card around here anywhere :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:28 am

ha ha :D  yeah of course he is.

more like a maureen
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:32 am

the clueless knobhead is stepping up his efforts to get into arguments and receive attention. his *cough* subtle previous attempts haven't been working well enough so now he's playing his joker and wading in with the big one knowing what'll happen.

a very very sad little individual.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:38 am

MudFace wrote:You've been here a year and more now and still we aren't top of the premiership. Shankly won the World Cup after three months and Fergie found a cure for the common cold in just four days. What have you done? Okay, you've cleared some bad players out and brought in some new ones, you've given the team enough self-belief and spirit (and a bit of skill too) to defeat, well, a bunch of foreigners.

You forgot the small matter of us being European champions mate.Whatever half ar.se club you support cant lay claim to that particular title.I genuinely feel sorry for you.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:42 am

"and now the end is here,and so I face the final curtain"
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1137139704 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:49 am

the net was cast and the catch is awesome....i think i need i bigger net :D :D

Its all sarcasm :)
66-1137139704

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:52 am

MudFace wrote:Its all sarcasm :)

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I can see you have it in abundace.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:53 am

You're a tit Mudface.  You'll be gone by the end of today lad.
jonnymac1979

Next

Return to General Chat Forum