Seriously kerfuddled by another woman - What shall i do!?!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:18 am

Right. This is serious, and I would appreciate your lots input.

In 1998 I went on a family holiday and met my first girlfriend there. We were an item on and off for 2 1/2 years, despite the 165 miles between our homes.

Now we split up because we were both young, and we started arguing over this and that, etc. as you do.

However. I've never really been able to forget about her, but have yet to pluck up the courage to call or see her.

There has been an absence of about 5 years, and I'm not sure whether or not to do anything or forever condemn my lustful thoughts to a watery grave!lol!

No matter how hard I try I just cannot stop thinking about the "oops, hows your father", and the other highly enjoyable things we shared together, even though my current bird is the more "sensible" choice.
What makes matters worse is the fact that I went on the electoral roll, and descovered theres a chap residing in my ex-bints family home. It's beyond all reasonable doubt that this chap is nobbing my ex. The f*cking slimey b*stard.  :veryangry
The thing is - what right do I have to think murderously jealous thoughts about it when I live with my girlfriend? What the f*ck is that all about!?!
I suppose it's the "I don't (didn't) want you, but I don't want anyone else to have you either." mentality. It stinks.

Don't get me wrong folks - I know it's probably an insane idea trying to make contact again, but I can't stop thinking about her riding me like a f*cking Rodeo!
She was easily the sexiest woman I've been with, and really, truely beautiful. We just argued too much!

She'll be 21 now, and I really miss something about her.
I know where she lives (as always), but I'm not sure what to do about it.

Your thoughts...  :down:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:24 am

Id love to say ah forget about her ...but that would be wrong as i found out  :down: some things never go away and haunt us forever, grow stronger til ya think ya are cursed lol
Follow your heart, at least try cos if it doesnt go well for ya then believe me itll ease the suffering  :D
Then again -it might not go wrong at all :;):
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:33 am

Thanks Mikz. :)

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fingers » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:22 am

Sorry buddy, leave it man!!

after the devastation of losing you mate she may have gone on a 5 yr chocolate binge munching her way through mountains of food!!! :p

seriously mate don't bother, you can never go back, also look at it from her p o v!!!

I tried the getting back with first love thing, you end up finding that people change!! not always for the worse, but she won't be exactly the same person you remember, and your not the same bloke she remembers, and memory has a way of rose tinting everything.

just my tuppence:)
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:32 am

so lando, u r getting cold feet r something with the new bit and are reliving old memories...

u have to remember why u broke up with the ex in the first place. An ex should always stay an ex apart from the one drunken night u r allowed, it in the book.

Apart from that, move on. just remember that u can relie what has happened, and stick things out with the new gal. maybe even get rid of her coz it doesnt seem like u r liking her that much either
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:35 pm

go get her tiger :cool:
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:04 pm

Lando, I don't know if you want a womans point of view on this, but leave things alone!! I know the rumpy pumpy was probably really good, but whos to say it will be the same now. As Fingers said, she might have put on loads of weight and have really changed from you last seen her. As for a fella living in her house, he could be a lodger (esp as its her family home)
Why wait 5 years to do this? Surely if you have had these feeling for her, why did'nt you do something before you set up home with the girl your with now?? Be true to yourself. Its probably just something your going through.... Leave well alone and look to the future not the past mate
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:17 pm

Lando, why don't you share some of your 'how's your father' experiences with your current missus  - make things as exciting with her as the 'remember' it was with your ex?

Bear in mind we all look on our memories with rose tinted specs and things wern't as great as they may seem, especially when you are as confused as you are. Try to remeber the rough with the smooth as well - you mentioned the two of you argued, was it always petty sh!t and did that bit make any of the good things worth it? ???

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:21 pm

Im no Doctor Lurve or anything ,but Kazza may be right,it could be just a phase your going through. However,theres also a chance it might not be ,and deep in your heart, the love bug could be setting in. Us older ones know theres no love like the first one,rose tinted or not its always the best. :D
I would try and leave it if you can,but if it gets too much and it starts affecting your daily habits and even worse -your health lol ,then id seriously try and make some kind of contact.
Whos to say shes not sitting somewhere talking about you to someone? 165 miles apart? and lasted that long...wow Write her a letter...i dreamed a dream... :;):
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:56 am

Mikz, quoting Les Miserables is unfair!!!!!

I'll have to write to her now, you git!!!!! :D

...When hope was high and life worth living,
I dreamed that love would never die,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid,
And dreams were made, and used, and wasted,
There was no ransom to be paid,
No song unsung, no wine untasted...

(I won't go into the tigers, that doesn't seem appropriate!!!!!) :D

Seriously fantastic story to that show.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:56 am

Thanks for everyones thoughts.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:38 am

Lando I'm a little older and by no means wiser, but my advice is get it out of your system, always worked for me.

I have been back to a few old flames that were keeping me up a night, and i can tell the sure fire way to forget them is to go back.

I even went all the way to the UK to see this bird (actually i went too anfield for a few games, but u get my point), after spending a few days with her, i remmeber the reasons why it didn't work. actually its therapy for both, IMO.

And when you meet the old flames that have turned into complete Heffers, that's a great feeling as well coz your thinking 'thank god'.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:45 am

I very much doubt she's a "heffer", though!!!!! She was f*cking stunning!!!!!

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:27 am

It sounds as though someone wants his cake AND to eat it too.

You need to decide what you REALLY want Lando,...and until you do?? Stay away. You might just owe that to both of these ladies. Someone is bound to get hurt.

Think with the big head rather than the little one.    :D

:cool:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:39 am

lando, time is very good at playing tricks on the mind and helping you to see your ex through rose-tinted spectacles as some heavenly dreamgirl who will haunt your thoughts forever if you don't go back to her

in reality she's probably not as fit as you remember her and she's probably got herpes as well

only one way to put this one to bed (so to speak) - get in contact, meet up with her and see what a munting old boiler she's turned into. if she's still fit then kn0b her, then hate her for giving you herpes and put your mind at rest
Last edited by Woollyback on Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum