ROOM 101

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:36 pm

Im Sure most people are aware of the show and the concept that goes along with it so as a bit of fun what is 3 things you guys would put in room 101

Mine are in order of importance

1) Girls that look gorgeous from behind but when you see their face looked like they have been baptised by Freddy Kruger
2) People who do not indicate on the feking road
3) Toll booths like for fu.ck sake I pay my road tax

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:32 pm

1. Cyclists, 99% of them are apparently pedestrians on wheels who pay absolutely no attention to the rules of the road. I'm honestly seriously tempted to just swerve into these fkrs in order to make our roads ultimately more safer    :D .
2. All French Speaking Africans in the UK.  Thousands of the fkrs in my part of London scamming government benefits.   :veryangry
3. Russians, for the most part, the most miserable, humourless, untrustworthy people you'd ever have the misfortune to meet.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby parchpea » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:53 am

In no particular order:

1. Renewal quote scams
2. YouTube 'Ads'
3. Food in the Cinema
4. Middle aged + people dressing like teenagers
5. Small parking bays
6. Capitalists
7. Boiling hot drinks at football grounds
8. Packaging - Knife and Scissors to open
9. Selfish Drivers
10. Bad manners
11. Insulting 'laddish' humour
13. Car Tax Disc Holders - They fall off
14. Overseas call handling
15. Ticket rip offs for any event
16. Im stopping here - moaning old tw@t...

:laugh:
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:25 am

parchpea » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:53 pm wrote:In no particular order:

1. Renewal quote scams
2. YouTube 'Ads'
3. Food in the Cinema
4. Middle aged + people dressing like teenagers
5. Small parking bays
6. Capitalists
7. Boiling hot drinks at football grounds
8. Packaging - Knife and Scissors to open
9. Selfish Drivers
10. Bad manners
11. Insulting 'laddish' humour
13. Car Tax Disc Holders - They fall off
14. Overseas call handling
15. Ticket rip offs for any event
16. Im stopping here - moaning old tw@t...

hot drinks

Bovril by any chance?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:03 pm

woof woof ! » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:32 pm wrote:1. Cyclists, 99% of them are apparently pedestrians on wheels who pay absolutely no attention to the rules of the road. I'm honestly seriously tempted to just swerve into these fkrs in order to make our roads ultimately more safer    :D .
2. All French Speaking Africans in the UK.  Thousands of the fkrs in my part of London scamming government benefits.   :veryangry
3. Russians, for the most part, the most miserable, humourless, untrustworthy people you'd ever have the misfortune to meet.

And the award for the most racist post of the month goes to...
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:38 pm

damjan193 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:03 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:32 pm wrote:1. Cyclists, 99% of them are apparently pedestrians on wheels who pay absolutely no attention to the rules of the road. I'm honestly seriously tempted to just swerve into these fkrs in order to make our roads ultimately more safer    :D .

Why are people so quick to condem others as racist for a bit of banter :no , I would say woof was xenophobic rather than racist :D
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:11 am

Boocity » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:38 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:03 pm wrote:

Why are people so quick to condem others as racist for a bit of banter :no , I would say woof was xenophobic rather than racist :D

:nod

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JC_81 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:26 am

Fat heffers who bring a salad into work for lunch - who are you kidding??

Workplace ar.seholes who throw their weight around when you know rightly they wouldn't say boo to you in the street or the pub.

Reality tv 'celebrities' - they should all be put in headlocks and punched silly.

Dr Christian - he's full of sh.it and needs nutted.

Gok Wan - there's literally no point in him.

Newcastle fans. I just don't like them.

Tomatoes - I've never trusted them.

Welsh rugby fans - arrogant pr.icks.

Young guys in the gym who spend more time drinking protein shakes and admiring themselves in the mirror than actually doing any lifting.

People who use the following phrases in sunday league: 'get in about them', 'get stuck in', 'just get rid of it' - clueless ar.seholes.

People over 65 with driving licenses - they're just dangerous.

Lorry drivers who use the entire crawler lane to overtake another lorry - selfish fu.ckers.

Cricket.

Chelsea 'fans'.

Alien 3 - ruined a brilliant franchise and it's never recovered.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Living in UAE means most of mine relate to the driving:-

1. People doing 200km in the outside lane flashing their lights to get you out of their way.
2. Indian(yes it is Indians and I'm not being racist Damjan) who drive 50km below the speed limit in the 3rd lane and won't budge even when the 2 inside lanes are empty because someone told them that was the safest lane.
3. People behind who beep their horn at you about 0.0001 seconds after the lights turn green.
4. People who use the hard shoulder an an extra lane when theres a traffic jam normally due to an accident preventing the emergency services from getting there.
5. People who turn left at a junction from the inside lane cutting across 4 lanes of traffic.
6. People who reverse back down the highway when they miss their junction.
7. Taking a while to realise that people who flash their lights at you when your pulling out of a junction or overtaking aren't being courteous but are saying get out of my fooking way.
8. Fooking Nissan Tiilda drivers who sneak into a 6 inch gap you left between you and the car in front.
9. People who drive 2 inches behind you at 140kph whilst texting.
10. People who just abandon their car because they can't be bothered to find a parking space blocking you in and go shopping.

Rant over
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Boocity » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 pm wrote:Living in UAE means most of mine relate to the driving:-

2. Indian(yes it is Indians and I'm not being racist Damjan) who drive 50km below the speed limit in the 3rd lane and won't budge even when the 2 inside lanes are empty because someone told them that was the safest lane.

If you waited for a month you might have won an award too! Now you get just second place :D
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:23 pm

damjan193 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:15 pm wrote:
Boocity » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 pm wrote:Living in UAE means most of mine relate to the driving:-

If you waited for a month you might have won an award too! Now you get just second place :D

FK off   :veryangry

I'll still be here next month, with a new list ! 

(I'm already thinking about the time I first saw Zagreb !)

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby andy_g » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:07 pm

1. pakis
2. wops
3. nips
4. wogs
5. wags
6. chavs
7. skags
8. gyps
9. chinks
10. tykes
11. mancs
12. scals
13. fribs
14. birds
15. people who are rude and impatient

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 pm

woof woof ! » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:23 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:15 pm wrote:

FK off   :veryangry

I'll still be here next month, with a new list ! 

(I'm already thinking about the time I first saw Zagreb !)

:D

Good thing you haven't been more south than that :D
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:06 pm

1,Kids saying 'Ya get me blud' whilst clearly being less 'ghetto' than Garth Crooks.
2,Women who order six designer dresses on line for the one occasion  and then apparently forget to send four back.
3,September ,I f*cking hate September it signals the end of Summer,and brings another Christmas closer.
4,Belgians ,and specifically Belgium ,because everybody has a country they believe if removed would make the smell of Europe infinitely more aromatic .
5,Judges who protect paedophiles ,paedophiles who keep the acquaintances of Judges ,Judges who with their actions condone paedophilia ,Pete Townsend.
6,The sudden plethora of Cancer adverts that have me touching my town halls more times than my wife does.
7,Hypochondriacs who think they re going to die before me   :;):
8,Lads who think dancing like a twat in front of girls is the new crying .
9.People who cant be arsed dropping ten entrants into Room 101
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 pm

1. People whinging about things on a internet forum 

Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum