Prepare for the next war - We'll need help from the europeans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1102368561 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:38 pm

As of the year 2004 the White Race makes up 69%-70% of the American population. Worldwide we are only 8%-9% of the total population. Now is the time to prepare for this white extermination that will happen very very soon. We are dying out throughout the world, in every white county on earth. By the years 2025-2050 we will be a minority in the USA. (Most likely closer to 2025) The largest state California was the first state we became a minority and the rest will be like a domino effect. To make matters worse a large amount of our people are lemmings or moran wiggers thinking they will be safe because they like the black man's music. We absoluetly need more soldiers for this coming war! We need to deprogram these lemmings,wiggers,ect that everything will be alright, because it isnt now and will get much worse. The mass majority of white americans need to be shown the solid facts.They need to use their brains that are so scrambled by the never ending propaganda that is forced on us. I love my girlfriend,family,friends and my race. We must defend our exsistance for the safety of us and our future. The non whites have no mercy for us now and you think they will when are numbers decline more and more? No they want us dead. Here is some Hip Hop lyrics that call for the murder of whites.These are lyrics from people who either won a Grammy or promoted by artists who won Grammy's.

"Devils fear this brand new ****...I bleed them next time i see them...I prey on these devils...look what it has come to; who you gonna run to when we get to mobbing...filling his body up with lead,yah;cracker in my way; slitting his throat; watch his body shake"---"HEAT"-featuring JET and SPICE1, 1998 Unleashed Records,Whirling Records

Now that is just 1 part of a song. There is hundreds and hundred of lyrics like this and worse. Now is our only chance "if" we are gonna have a chance of surviving. A great majority of the non whites will unite to destroy us.The sad thing is we are helping to destroy ourselves now.Most white people are scared to death already when we are still the majority. How you think our fighting spirit will be when we are outnumbered overwhelmingly. This will not go away. You can not think about it but it is going to happen. Yes it is very depressing and terrible to dwell on but if no one does anything you are looking at a worldwide ethnic cleansing. Would you rather line up like sheep getting slaughtred or die fighting for your people?
82-1102368561

Postby who the hell is diarra » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:42 pm

hi dom ,KGB (ahem) JBG, Woof , whoever :D
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:42 pm

Instant red card me boyo.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG