Plans for the big one ? - Who's watchin it where ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby PhiLFC » Mon May 21, 2007 3:39 pm

dawson99 wrote:anyone else as fecking excited about this as me?
cannae wait!!! no nerves yet, just excited... come on!!!

fukk me mate... excited ain't the word... I can't believe we're through to another final so soon after Istanbul.  And the way we've played in Europe this year... well, we've been fantastic.  I wish I was going to the game...

Anyway I will be watchin it in my mate's boozer with a few of my fellow Liverpool fans... it's where I watched the second half of the Istanbul game

C'MON  :buttrock
PhiLFC

Postby Ciggy » Mon May 21, 2007 7:09 pm

Sound our Anthonys just got me one of these thats what I'll be wearing  :cool:

http://www.transalpino.co.uk/index.a....tid=236
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Mon May 21, 2007 7:42 pm

Im watching it in the night club at my uni (Teesside) last time me and St. Mick were sat at the front of the massive room with a full house behiend us (and at least 1 AC milan fan who disappeared after 60 minutes or so hehe :D ) and all our other reds friends sat next to us. It was amazing, the emotion was fantastic the atmosphere was good. Im hoping for more of the same this time.

Come on the reds!!!!!

Show the World we are the best once again.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 22, 2007 2:10 pm

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liverpoolfc/0100news/tm_headline=pubs-and-bars-gear-up-for-a-winning-night-with-the-reds%26method=full%26objectid=19155904%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

100.000  :oops:  FFS have to get in the pub for 1 by the sound of it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue May 22, 2007 2:14 pm

100k fans, plus 6 from london :p

sounds good to me. pubs before 330 will get u near to the bar id say
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Tue May 22, 2007 4:37 pm

Me and a bunch of mates are goin' to The Winter Seam at Xscape in Castleford..... We were there for the Istanbul match so we're havin' to repeat everything, same taxi firm, same beers etc..... F*ck me I'm gettin' nervous thinkin' about it..........!!!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 22, 2007 8:28 pm

Decisions decisions, shall we go the Sandon, The Cavern, First National (Ive never seen Liverpool win a game in that pub)  :glare: , Concert Square, Yates's, Aldo's, O'Neils.
What do you guys think tough one.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue May 22, 2007 8:31 pm

just go them all cigs  :nod

i'm a bit gutted i'm going on this corporate do now, wanna be in the boozer in liverpool  :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 22, 2007 8:57 pm

Woollyback wrote:just go them all cigs  :nod

i'm a bit gutted i'm going on this corporate do now, wanna be in the boozer in liverpool  :(

:D I'd luv to you know me  :D

Yer wish you where comin to wools be a great night hopefully.  :buttrock

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue May 22, 2007 9:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:Decisions decisions, shall we go the Sandon, The Cavern, First National (Ive never seen Liverpool win a game in that pub)  :glare: , Concert Square, Yates's, Aldo's, O'Neils.
What do you guys think tough one.

Me mates want to go to Aldo's tbh Ciggy, am off tomorrow will be getting over handy and having a few at the queens early on, then i'll decide.
Just drinkin a bottle of red now about th throw on one night in May  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:Me mates want to go to Aldo's tbh Ciggy, am off tomorrow will be getting over handy and having a few at the queens early on, then i'll decide.
Just drinkin a bottle of red now about th throw on one night in May  :D

Give Daws a ring mate and well have a bevie with yers.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu May 24, 2007 8:14 pm

Sabre wrote:Yes Ace Ventura.

I'm invited to watch it in the Antiguoko football club offices. Alonso's youth club (feeder club) .They have a big screen, and they have a little shrine dedicated to football surrounding the screen. In the left, Alonso's photos and LFC related things. In the right, Everton photos and Arteta's photos (Boots aswell, shirts, etc). In the middle a huge screen. Both players have been the most important for that club last decade.

I knew the staff of Antiguoko indirectly thanks to LFC :) And I'll watch the game there.

Hahaha I didn't expect to appear in the local press though! I'm the guy in the left with the white jacket, but the photo is shíte.

The article says that in the offices of Antiguoko there was utter sadness, but to be honest there wasn't too much, I was the only one really gutted there.  :kungfu:

I expected aswell to have decent football chats with football gurus, but all they were interested in was in food and wine !

Antiguoko by the way is in talks with LFC to collaborate with them. It's a good move, since they're the youth club that made players like Alonso, Arteta, De Pedro and others.

As you can see the local press of San Sebastian and Spain focuses in Spanish players rather than LFC as a whole -- mistake
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum