Newkit xmas bash - Come on everybody!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:59 pm

Hello Everybody!!

Thinking of trying to get a little get together for a Newkit Pi$$ up. I know people on this forum and would like to get to know a few more of you in a totally non gay way so I think we should all go for a NEWKIT XMAS BEVVY.

I know people have met up before andf tried to arrange meet ups that have been met with mixed sucess. However I believe if we organise it early, then its gives people a chance to come.

I am thinking of a December date, preferable to watch the Reds when there at home. The the people can meet up and watch the match together and then the people who have been the match can come along after wards.

I think a 3.00pm kick off is better so we actually last till the night time.

The two fixtures that are perfect are: Liverpool V Fulhamon the 9th of December

or we can go with the 12.45pm game away at Charlton on the 16th of December  as it aint a game too many with travel down to due to the ridiulous kick off time.

Who would be willing to come and what match do you reckon?

Jonnymac and the other elders must make an appearance, as Leon is!!

Names please

LIST OF PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING

LEON
RAFA DODD
DALGLISH
WOOLYBACK
TIMMIT
THE PET DETECTIVE
SCOTTBOT
IGOR ZIDANE
MPR - The artist formerly known as Roberts
Last edited by Rafa D on Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:14 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Hello Everybody!!

Thinking of trying to get a little get together for a Newkit Pi$$ up. I know people on this forum and would like to get to know a few more of you in a totally non gay way so I think we should all go for a NEWKIT XMAS BEVVY.

I know people have met up before andf tried to arrange meet ups that have been met with mixed sucess. However I believe if we organise it early, then its gives people a chance to come.

I am thinking of a December date, preferable to watch the Reds when there at home. The the people can meet up and watch the match together and then the people who have been the match can come along after wards.

or we can go with the 12.45pm game away at Charlton on the 16th of December  as it aint a game too many with travel down to due to the ridiulous kick off time.

Names please

Put my name down Raffa lad!! If ya buy my a plane ticket and let me stay at your gaff!

How i'd love to get to a game soooooo much!Aint been over this season atal.

Moved house a while back and money is a bit tight....i miss being in Liverpool
66-1120597113

Postby Rafa D » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:17 pm

Barry I will mate, as soon as I get a laughin win on the lottery/horsies/dogs/ :D .
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:23 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Barry I will mate, as soon as I get a laughin win on the lottery/horsies/dogs/ :D .

Fu.ck you then ya can shove your do up your ar.se! :rasp  :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:34 pm

count me in but you can feck off if you think i'm going all the way to charlton to get p*ssed up with a bunch of scousers  :D  p*ssed up in liverpool on the other hand sounds just my cup of tea :nod  we need to get roberts along too
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:04 am

The Away gane might be difficult for peeps to get tickets for so I'd favour the Home game so more people can make it.

Personally speaking I can make both no problem but would prefer the 9th in Liverpool then even if folks can't make the game they can make the aftermath..........

Liverpool on a Saturday night is perfect but PLEASE not Matthew Street as it's full of numpties:p

Count me IN:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:21 am

No No, your missing me point.

On the Fulham game on the Saturday its a 15.00 ko. IF YOU HAVE A TICKET YOU CAN GO THE GAME AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T GO OR DON'T HAVE A TICKET CAN GO TO THE FIRST NATIONAL OR SOMEWHERE THAT SHOWS THE NORWEGIAN CHANNELS AND WATCH IT THEIR TOGETHER AND THEN THE OTHERS WHO WENT THE GAME AND COME DOWN AND MEET THE REST.

ON THE AWAY DAY BECAUSE HARDLY ANYONE WILL BOTHER GOING DOWN DUE TO THE 12.45 KO TIME, I MEANT WE ALL MEET UP IN LIVERPOOL AND WATCH THE GAME IN TOWN. LOL.

ALL OF US TRAVELLING TO A S H ITHOLE LIKE CHARLTON LOL :laugh:
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dilbertsbanana » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:25 am

So theres a london pi$$ up for once? im in if there is, u can all meet the mighty banana
meep meep
dilbertsbanana

Postby Rafa D » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:28 am

JUST TO CLARIFY WHATEVER GAME WE PICK THE PI$$ UP IS IN LIVERPOOL.

LONDON FANS SHOULD TRY AND ORGANISE ONE AND WE CAN DO A VIDEO LINK VIA ORANGE MOBILE LOL :D
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dilbertsbanana » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:29 am

bugger :p
meep meep
dilbertsbanana

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:54 pm

I missed the last one unfortunately as i am a weekend dad, but if there is plenty of notice then i would be up for either of them.
Dalglish where about in town would you be wanting to go, Mathew street is sh!te in the afternoon anyways.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:11 am

Ace Ventura wrote:I missed the last one unfortunately as i am a weekend dad, but if there is plenty of notice then i would be up for either of them.
Dalglish where about in town would you be wanting to go, Mathew street is sh!te in the afternoon anyways.

Bold Street  :D  Theres enough bars around there to please everyone .............even Leon  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:18 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Hello Everybody!!

Names please

LIST OF PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING

LEON
RAFA DODD
DALGLISH
WOOLYBACK
TIMMIT
THE PET DETECTIVE

Great idea Doddy. I'll be up for it if i can get a ticket to go the game. Was planning on Man.city for my next trip up but could pospone that for the fulham game so count me in. Would be good to meet up with a few of the lads from the forum although i hope i won't be the only southern softie to make the trip up :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:22 am

Scottbot wrote:Great idea Doddy. I'll be up for it if i can get a ticket to go the game. Was planning on Man.city for my next trip up but could pospone that for the fulham game so count me in. Would be good to meet up with a few of the lads from the forum although i hope i won't be the only southern softie to make the trip up :D

You wil be ..........everyone else is too SOFT to attend  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:35 am

bold street gets my vote, preferably some of the dingier places round the back toward slater street   :cool:  scottbot mate you won't feel left out, dalglish's real name is piers cuthbert cholmondley-wharner and he hails from budleigh salterton  :nod
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum