Newkit p1ss up

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby drummerphil » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:35 am

I'm not well enough to get a drink from my kitchen yet as i'm still bed bound,but promise me guys you will have one for me and have a great time.One day i hope i can attend the biggest píss up of píss ups with you lot.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:48 am

drummerphil wrote:I'm not well enough to get a drink from my kitchen yet as i'm still bed bound,but promise me guys you will have one for me and have a great time.One day i hope i can attend the biggest píss up of píss ups with you lot.

Too right mate, and I'll buy you the first round.

Looking forward to buying you that Babysham, Phil!!!!  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww  :rasp

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:36 am

drummerphil wrote:I'm not well enough to get a drink from my kitchen yet as i'm still bed bound,but promise me guys you will have one for me and have a great time.One day i hope i can attend the biggest píss up of píss ups with you lot.

Phil lets all get bevvied round your then, lol  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:49 am

doesn't johnbull own a pub in liverpool somewhere? we should go there and take the hustler with us along with his gypo mates. :D

nah in all seriousness, this sounds good as i'm in liverpool for the whole of that weekend (coincidentally) :eyebrow

as soon as someone knows the details they can PM me :;):
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:03 pm

stmichael wrote:doesn't johnbull own a pub in liverpool somewhere? we should go there and take the hustler with us along with his gypo mates. :D

nah in all seriousness, this sounds good as i'm in liverpool for the whole of that weekend (coincidentally) :eyebrow

I think John Bull owns the Coach and Horses, in Melling. Its nearly in Lancashire you know Melling, so technically John Bull = Wool.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:28 pm

Recently Celtic Glasgow supporters made an international meeting down here in Spain, in Benidor, and they píssed up with beer meanwhile they enjoyed the sun.

YOu should make one in Barcelona and stuff Andy G's bar...  :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mark 23 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:25 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
stmichael wrote:doesn't johnbull own a pub in liverpool somewhere? we should go there and take the hustler with us along with his gypo mates. :D

I think John Bull owns the Coach and Horses, in Melling. Its nearly in Lancashire you know Melling, so technically John Bull = Wool.

Spot on there Leon
Mark 23

Postby The Red Baron » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:47 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

I think johns got the Horse and Jockey.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:56 am

The Red Baron wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

I think johns got the Horse and Jockey.

I think John's got a real problem:

Sh*t comes out of his mouth. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:27 pm

Who's coming on this p1ss up then?

Woolly?
Roberts?
Leon?
Me I'll be there.
San Miguel?
Jonny?
Gary?
Reina no1 fan, Do you have a name :D
Ace?
Rafa-dodd?
Paul?
Who else?

Im sure one of our lovely regulars can put you up for the night woolly, if not try that Formula 1 by the Albert Dock, its where all the footie fans stay.

Im going to Wales to me mums caravan for a few days on tuesday, so I'll need to know if its a deffo.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:09 pm

Ive got a 21st but ill probably be going into Town later, if you let us know where you guys will be ill probably be able to meet up later
82-1074641017

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:13 pm

Ciggy wrote:Reina no1 fan, Do you have a name :D

Matt is my name. I thought it was in my profile. I'll be there probably wearing my Riena top

:eyebrow  :eyebrow  :eyebrow
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:42 pm

Ciggy wrote:Who's coming on this p1ss up then?

Woolly?
Roberts?
Leon?
Me I'll be there.
San Miguel?
Jonny?
Gary?
Reina no1 fan, Do you have a name :D
Ace?
Rafa-dodd?
Paul?
Who else?

Im sure one of our lovely regulars can put you up for the night woolly, if not try that Formula 1 by the Albert Dock, its where all the footie fans stay.

Im going to Wales to me mums caravan for a few days on tuesday, so I'll need to know if its a deffo.

i'd be interested but I'll have to drive back so I'll only have a pint ans then coke's, still it'll be good to meet people and watch the match :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:56 pm

i'm still up for it, i'll just get the train over. if i miss the last train home i've got rellies in west allerton where i can crash

so where we all meeting then and what time's kick off?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:20 pm

Woollyback wrote:i'm still up for it, i'll just get the train over. if i miss the last train home i've got rellies in west allerton where i can crash

so where we all meeting then and what time's kick off?

Around 3.30? In the First National can someone ring up tommorrow see if they are showing the game please  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum