New focus rs - It's a tad quick

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:21 pm

I drove the new Focus RS this week and boy is it the business! Only had it for an afternoon, but it is soo quick. Also handles great for a front wheel drive car, when you consider it has 300bhp!

Dunno if anyone is that into cars, but if you've got a spare 25 grand i'd recommend buying one  :D

“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:01 am

as long as they do it in another colour
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:09 am

Not my thing.... as good as the focus's have been over the years, I can't bring myself to buy from a Yank car maker. Give me a golf GTI anyday.
ConnO'var

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:16 am

ConnO'var wrote:Not my thing.... as good as the focus's have been over the years, I can't bring myself to buy from a Yank car maker. Give me a golf GTI anyday.

I feel that way about Mitsubishi, giving Japan a bad rep when Toyota can make some decent things.

But Mitsubishi is :censored: piled on :censored: and given a pretty inside to be overall :censored:.
SupitsJonF

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:28 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:as long as they do it in another colour

the one i drove was in white and it looked pretty good. There were a few blue ones there and they also looked nice.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum