you sly bugger  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 76-1174245250 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:49 pm

Cerdit where its due. :;):
76-1174245250

Postby Woollyback » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:58 pm

Bamaga man wrote:NO TO THE EURO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that it effects me anyway :D  But I'm still English and proud, and thats one thing we still need to hang on too. F.ucking Jaguar's German now isnt it, all British manufactured cars and industries have sold out to the Europeans :angry: .

We should not shut the bank of England down, so that some Brussell sprout can control our economy more. Britain fought two world wars against Germany to stop them controlling Europe, but now the clever crouts are wanting to control it a diffrerent way. Isnt it because they and France have two of the largest populations in Europe so they get main say? F.uck that I wouldnt be able to take that, getting told what to do by a German, and than even worse the French. What was the point in fighting the war then ?

BTW The new note looks c.rap
:D

jag is american (it's owned by ford)  :D  britain's biggest car manufacturer now? aston martin - recently bought by prodrive from ford :cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:05 pm

Woollyback wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:NO TO THE EURO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that it effects me anyway :D  But I'm still English and proud, and thats one thing we still need to hang on too. F.ucking Jaguar's German now isnt it, all British manufactured cars and industries have sold out to the Europeans :angry: .

We should not shut the bank of England down, so that some Brussell sprout can control our economy more. Britain fought two world wars against Germany to stop them controlling Europe, but now the clever crouts are wanting to control it a diffrerent way. Isnt it because they and France have two of the largest populations in Europe so they get main say? F.uck that I wouldnt be able to take that, getting told what to do by a German, and than even worse the French. What was the point in fighting the war then ?

BTW The new note looks c.rap
:D

jag is american (it's owned by ford)  :D  britain's biggest car manufacturer now? aston martin - recently bought by prodrive from ford :cool:

Well you know what I mean,  :D  if it aint the bleed/in Europeans its the yanks  :laugh:
66-1112520797

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum