Mourinho: i want to be loved

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Mods: I sincerely don't know where to place this thread, international football, general chat, the unemployment thread or directly in the jokes thread. Place it where it fits.

Source of the quotes: AS newspaper. He's been in Spain these days.

Mourinho: "I want to be loved. I want to be wanted. The most important thing is that the club who contracts me knows that I'm in charge in the project, that I'll take the decissions. I want the people with me, that people do not have doubts between me and another manager"

I guess that quote rules out Liverpool under Hicks. And I can imagine how much envy he had of the support received by Liverpool's supporters.

He adds

"I want to make clear I am free, I have no contract, nor precontract, nor a talked agreement, no nothing. What I am doing is to talk to people related to football because I want to prepare my future as best as possible. I've been linked to more than 10 clubs already, and it's all lies, I'm free"

But he doesn't seem to want England:

"I want to manage at the top level. But in England, right now, I don't feel like managing again in the short term. So that leaves Spain and Italy, but right now, I have no idea where it will be".
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:13 pm

Sabre wrote:Mods: I sincerely don't know where to place this thread, international football, general chat, the unemployment thread or directly in the jokes thread. Place it where it fits.

Source of the quotes: AS newspaper. He's been in Spain these days.

Mourinho: "I want to be loved. I want to be wanted. The most important thing is that the club who contracts me knows that I'm in charge in the project, that I'll take the decissions. I want the people with me, that people do not have doubts between me and another manager"

I guess that quote rules out Liverpool under Hicks. And I can imagine how much envy he had of the support received by Liverpool's supporters.

He adds

"I want to make clear I am free, I have no contract, nor precontract, nor a talked agreement, no nothing. What I am doing is to talk to people related to football because I want to prepare my future as best as possible. I've been linked to more than 10 clubs already, and it's all lies, I'm free"

But he doesn't seem to want England:

"I want to manage at the top level. But in England, right now, I don't feel like managing again in the short term. So that leaves Spain and Italy, but right now, I have no idea where it will be".

Subtle as ever, Jose. :D  He might as well just say that he'd like to manage Barca or Milan, that one of them should pull their finger out and tie him up now and that they should just leave him alone to build the team because he's the Special One.  As long as Setanta keeps providing us with the Special One puppet, I'll be happy to see the real Jose heading to Spain or Italy. :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:54 pm

:D
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum