Mods - Can we have some more please

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby red37 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:54 pm

:)  btw...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Apologies to mods if this thread sounds disrespectful in any way. I had just got back from the pub and just lost it when I got into the match thread and saw what was being said.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:00 am

No worries.

For what its worth...i havn't done my utmost tonight as there have been one or two things happening here at home which, err kind of took priority over a football game.

Sorry folks anyway. Give us 10 minutes to let me go through the whole thread and wipe the ar5e of any offensive comments.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Number 9 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:09 am

Feck em..Its just a reminder that no matter how shi,te we are on occassion we are still better than them.
Overall the reality is Chelsea and UTD fans are scum and we are great....If ya dont believe that fu'ck ya....Its hard to take on nights like this but we cant be great all the time!
As for the stupid disgusting tw@ts that claim to be fans of LFC jumping in and trying to sh'it on Rafa and zonal marking..PATHETIC..individual errors cost us,just bad defending and it has to be said a great desire on one occassion!

Some people on here make me vomit and have less pride or belief in LFC than any Scum fan!
Mods can issue cards right and handy to any Manc wum..some of our own "fans" are as bad is not worse!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:11 am

red37 wrote:For what its worth...i havn't done my utmost tonight as there have been one or two things happening here at home which, err kind of took priority over a football game.

Tut tut, you need to sort your priorities out mate  :no

:D
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Madmax » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 am

yeah best bet as someone said is on match days dont let anyone register.. Thats when all the clowns arrive.. anyhow feck them all
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:55 am

GOAT wrote:
red37 wrote:For what its worth...i havn't done my utmost tonight as there have been one or two things happening here at home which, err kind of took priority over a football game.

Yeah. I know

Though magnanimity will prevent me telling you the actual reasons why...safe to say my a$$ was needed elsewhere other than on this forum tonight. Sorry about that but you know what? good job it was too  :;):  :(

Anyway...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:55 am

red37 wrote:
GOAT wrote:

Yeah. I know

Though magnanimity will prevent me telling you the actual reasons why...safe to say my a$$ was needed elsewhere other than on this forum tonight. Sorry about that but you know what? good job it was too  :;):  :(

Anyway...

And yet here you are, despite family problems, cleaning up this mess. My question is, although Woof started off here his name soon dissapeared. HE was here at the start of the night and when things started going sour, off he went.  Last night, a champs league night, not one mod in sight to defend this site or indeed to show some sort of authority, we were left with people like Nanny, GYBS and Greavsie to defend it. Whatever you think of my opinions, or many others, when you feckers were needed, not one of you was in sight. Its hard to defend a site when a WUM has his load strapped to his chest. If a WUM wants to cause hassle he will, its guaranteed, only our mods have the power to deal with them, and hey, guess what? not one to be found.

Make of what I say as you will, you mods let yourself down.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 am

Kharhaz wrote:Make of what I say as you will, you mods let yourself down.

How will I live with myself? ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby ConnO'var » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:55 am

Kharhaz wrote:And yet here you are, despite family problems, cleaning up this mess. My question is, although Woof started off here his name soon dissapeared. HE was here at the start of the night and when things started going sour, off he went.  Last night, a champs league night, not one mod in sight to defend this site or indeed to show some sort of authority, we were left with people like Nanny, GYBS and Greavsie to defend it. Whatever you think of my opinions, or many others, when you feckers were needed, not one of you was in sight. Its hard to defend a site when a WUM has his load strapped to his chest. If a WUM wants to cause hassle he will, its guaranteed, only our mods have the power to deal with them, and hey, guess what? not one to be found.

Mods have lives too mate...

By and large, the level of moderation is fine. If a WUM, bitter or whoever else decides to invade the boards, we can always take care of them ourselves in the interim and ignore them if that doesn't work.... They'll soon get bored and leave if nobody rises to the bait and simply ignore the attention seeking tw@ts. Since when, have what they said mattered anyway?

Self moderation and the willingness to defend the boards in the absence of mods is the way to go.

We all have lives and there are times when something else takes precedence. The mods are no different. It's not an easy job to moderate the regulars on here as it is. So it happens that at times, all the mods can't be on at the same time.... so what? We're big enuff boys and girls to know how to deal with it.

Disagree with your post above, mate.

Better stop now before I get accused of having a brown tongue!  :wwww

:D  :D
ConnO'var

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:59 am

mods should get a life, they need to understand they have more responsibility to bear beside of missus and children, especially on holiday and matchday
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:50 am

I nominate Kharhaz as our new Mod.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 am

what some are failing to realise here is that liverpool create history - anyone remember 3 goals against Milan??

i predict we will score 3 quick goals in the return match, which will shatter chelseas dreams and the papers will have mighty liverpool all over them the next day :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:00 am

Kharhaz wrote:And yet here you are, despite family problems, cleaning up this mess. My question is, although Woof started off here his name soon dissapeared. HE was here at the start of the night and when things started going sour, off he went.  Last night, a champs league night, not one mod in sight to defend this site or indeed to show some sort of authority, we were left with people like Nanny, GYBS and Greavsie to defend it. Whatever you think of my opinions, or many others, when you feckers were needed, not one of you was in sight. Its hard to defend a site when a WUM has his load strapped to his chest. If a WUM wants to cause hassle he will, its guaranteed, only our mods have the power to deal with them, and hey, guess what? not one to be found.

They have lives you know  :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:00 am

Ciggy wrote:

They have lives you know  :glare:

yes and we own them  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum