Mods - Wtf

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:10 pm

s@int wrote:
red37 wrote:
s@int wrote:I think it would be very difficult to make temporary mods as they would then be able to read all the mod posts about members in the mod section.

The Mod section is for discussing the Forum in its entirety - that includes all aspects of it, not just the people who frequent it. Whether they are just 'reading' 'posting' or even....eating, s.hitting, sleeping or basically just living on the thing.  Its about ALL features/sections and 'mechanics' of the place, should clarification be due.

That particular section is where mods go to debate/discuss/notify/formulate ideas or just simply, to cool off. Which at times is no bad thing...

Nothing about it to be paranoid about - or any exclusivity to be curious of whatsoever. It aint no 'secret handshakes' club or anything like that!

Why, you hardly ever get mentioned there at all.  Such is the insignificance in the grand scheme of things.

Not paranoid at all, just pointing out possible problems with having tempory mods.

Surely the whole idea of having a mods section is so that you can speak your mind to each other honestly. If you thought that maybe the person you are discussing might be a mod next week and read your thoughts maybe some mods might be a little more circumspect with their views.   

Why, you hardly ever get mentioned there at all.  Such is the insignificance in the grand scheme of things.

I wouldn't expect to get a mention, "I'm a good boy I am", but there are plenty on here who arn't.

You are nothing short of a bored little man with feck all else productive in his life than to come on here and be "somebody" every day and every hour of the remainder of his sad pathetic life...an absolute TOOL,insignificant,in other places,never heard at home,tuned into what you are told to hear!

But I like you...perhaps its your blindness which intrigues me?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Number 9 wrote:You are nothing short of a bored little man with feck all else productive in his life than to come on here and be "somebody" every day and every hour of the remainder of his sad pathetic life...an absolute TOOL,insignificant,in other places,never heard at home,tuned into what you are told to hear!

Thats strange because I really don't like you. You're just a pathetic little worm , all you do is try to annoy people and  you even fail miserably at that.

I do my best to ignore you as much as possible, its just a pity that being the pathetic worm you are you can't do the same.

I come on here because I enjoy discussing Liverpool, god knows why you come on ...... maybe you just enjoy embarrassing yourself? 

Now run along little boy and try to annoy someone else as it seems thats your only pleasure.
account deleted by request

Postby aCe' » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Number 9 wrote:
s@int wrote:
red37 wrote:
s@int wrote:I think it would be very difficult to make temporary mods as they would then be able to read all the mod posts about members in the mod section.

The Mod section is for discussing the Forum in its entirety - that includes all aspects of it, not just the people who frequent it. Whether they are just 'reading' 'posting' or even....eating, s.hitting, sleeping or basically just living on the thing.  Its about ALL features/sections and 'mechanics' of the place, should clarification be due.

That particular section is where mods go to debate/discuss/notify/formulate ideas or just simply, to cool off. Which at times is no bad thing...

Nothing about it to be paranoid about - or any exclusivity to be curious of whatsoever. It aint no 'secret handshakes' club or anything like that!

Not paranoid at all, just pointing out possible problems with having tempory mods.

Surely the whole idea of having a mods section is so that you can speak your mind to each other honestly. If you thought that maybe the person you are discussing might be a mod next week and read your thoughts maybe some mods might be a little more circumspect with their views.   

I wouldn't expect to get a mention, "I'm a good boy I am", but there are plenty on here who arn't.

You are nothing short of a bored little man with feck all else productive in his life than to come on here and be "somebody" every day and every hour of the remainder of his sad pathetic life...an absolute TOOL,insignificant,in other places,never heard at home,tuned into what you are told to hear!

aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:30 pm

I need some leffe, anyone?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:58 pm

saint - anything debated or notified within the 'Mods Section' which could or could not be considered 'defammatory' is there on merit. A member or even dare i say a *cough* ex-member who is currently banned and not at all operating under any 'proxy server'  in order to disguise their true IP, regardless of whether they were keeping their nose clean - for now, would be discussed because they warranted it.  Not just for idle gossip....besides, should the day come when someone who had 'fallen foul of the rules' were chosen to be a mod.

There is always the delete button. :D

Of course, no one other than legitimate Moderators go there remember, thereby having full access to this Privately discussed  information.  At all....not ever - *f*ckin awful chest me, this week....*  Not least broadcasting the implications of being able to do so as a mod facing the chances of meeting a new mod in there...or even the dire ramifications of any actual 'written' evidence emanating from that which is contained within it.

So its really a non-starter for a spot of 'fishing' really - bear that in mind if you will mate.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 pm

red37 wrote:saint - anything debated or notified within the 'Mods Section' which could or could not be considered 'defammatory' is there on merit. A member or even dare i say a *cough* ex-member who is currently banned and not at all operating under any 'proxy server'  in order to disguise their true IP, regardless of whether they were keeping their nose clean - for now, would be discussed because they warranted it.  Not just for idle gossip....besides, should the day come when someone who had 'fallen foul of the rules' were chosen to be a mod.

There is always the delete button. :D

Of course, no one other than legitimate Moderators go there remember, thereby having full access to this Privately discussed  information.  At all....not ever - *f*ckin awful chest me, this week....*  Not least broadcasting the implications of being able to do so as a mod facing the chances of meeting a new mod in there...or even the dire ramifications of any actual 'written' evidence emanating from that which is contained within it.

So its really a non-starter for a spot of 'fishing' really - bear that in mind if you will mate.

I wasn't fishing at all, I just raised what I considered a valid point. Take it as you will. If it doesn't bother you it certainly doesn't bother me.

I certainly have no interest in being a mod ..... temporary or otherwise.

Don't know what you mean by banned member operating under a proxy server? I am not banned and I use Virgin server ?

Postby red37 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Hypothetically speaking. Of course....

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm

I just think you are being a little too sensitive , not every point I raise has some deep dark secret motive behind it. Someone suggested temporary Mods and I was just raising what I considered might be a stumbling block. You say its not a problem ..... thats fine with me.

So you can practise your "secret hand shakes" and discuss what you will in your den of iniquity  :D safe in the knowledge that I have no interest in it.

Postby red37 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Great!

Not sensitive - merely being descriptively helpful if you like...in any case. As you were.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy_g » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:40 pm

to save you two staying up all night i'll have the last word on this one myself. and that word is....

awesome

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:50 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:56 pm

s@int wrote:I just think you are being a little too sensitive , not every point I raise has some deep dark secret motive behind it. Someone suggested temporary Mods and I was just raising what I considered might be a stumbling block. You say its not a problem ..... thats fine with me.

So you can practise your "secret hand shakes" and discuss what you will in your den of iniquity  :D safe in the knowledge that I have no interest in it.

what a man what man what mannny manny good man! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:04 pm

s@int wrote:
Number 9 wrote:You are nothing short of a bored little man with feck all else productive in his life than to come on here and be "somebody" every day and every hour of the remainder of his sad pathetic life...an absolute TOOL,insignificant,in other places,never heard at home,tuned into what you are told to hear!

Thats strange because I really don't like you. You're just a pathetic little worm , all you do is try to annoy people and  you even fail miserably at that.

I do my best to ignore you as much as possible, its just a pity that being the pathetic worm you are you can't do the same.

I come on here because I enjoy discussing Liverpool, god knows why you come on ...... maybe you just enjoy embarrassing yourself? 

Now run along little boy and try to annoy someone else as it seems thats your only pleasure.

:laugh: quality
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:14 pm

s@int wrote:I come on here because I enjoy discussing Liverpool,

:laugh:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:27 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum